my mindframe has hit a glitch

bindiboo

Hi its me again
so excuse me for a little longer and I will be back. I have decided that need to get my birthday out the way, which is tomorrow, when I will be the grand age of 38 years:party0011:. then there are the kids going back to school next week:party0049::clap: so I have decided that Thursday the 4th is the day that I will restart properly.

Dunno what damage I have done whilst on my wobbly few weeks but I know I can get through it, with all your help guys.

I am still running the 100% club and hope to add my own name back onto it very soon.

A new ticker as well I think so bye bye old ones. Also a new goal ticker as my neice get married in Oct, so I have a date to aim for.;)

Keep on glugging guys:sign0168:

You are officially excused... have a wonderful Birthday hun, 38 is by far the bestest age to be ;):D

xx

Hang in there Bindi! Keep reading & posting and you'll soon be back on SS!!

I would never have considered a restart if it weren't for all you lovely folks!!

Hang in there Bindi! Keep reading & posting and you'll soon be back on SS!!

I would never have considered a restart if it weren't for all you lovely folks!!

trust me I will be on this forum giving you all my pennies worth, cant help it, it is part of my routine/addiction:crazy:

Happy birthday for tomorrow and looking forward to seeing you feature on 100% CLUB.....

Have a very happy birthday tomorrow, and enjoy it guilt free. If thats the mindset, it's best to have a complete break and get yourself back to square 1 ready to go and enthusiastic.

We'll see you back on the wagon on the 4th, Hopefully you might not recognise me, I intend on being thinner!

Hi there and best wishes during your break :)

You know, I sort of see this as a road trip.

CD is the car to get us where we're going. Sometimes, we might make a little rest stop along the way - but then we get right back on the road and that car will still get us where we're going - it just might take us a little longer to get there.

I think some people just need to have a rest stop now and then so they can better appreciate the journey.

thanks for the birthday wishes and encouragement, witchy love it, how inspirational. Uniqua, be seeing less of you then!!

"Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday dear Bindi, Happy Birthday to you!"

Have a lovely, lovely day and enjoy every minute! :party0036::party0016::party0036:Remembering back to my 30's (sob sob) it was a great age to be!!! (Says the grand old lady, at the great age of 44!!!)

xx

Remembering back to my 30's (sob sob) it was a great age to be!!! (Says the grand old lady, at the great age of 44!!!)

xx

ahh bless ya, no cards or flowers or pressie yet from the family!!:rolleyes:

no I tell a lie, my 9 year old make a homemade card, put it in an envelope and then pretended that postie had delivered it...

oh and my dad woke me up early to wish me happy birthday...........

and just spoke to my car insurance company who also wished me happy birthday................AND THEN there are you guys;)

mind you, flowers always help from the other half, dont they:rolleyes:

Happy bday, hope you've had a fab day xxx

Back