My mission to be a Princess

Sooooo much better today thank you :) I found it so easy compared to last Thursday!! So excited for my order to arrive... I'm hoping it comes tomorrow so I can finally have some savory things as that's what I struggle with in the evening!! Think I've drank enough water today but some more caan't hurt and am going to have a shake for dinner!

How about you? How has your day gone?

Have you tested for ketosis yet? x x x

I don't have any sticks, but my headache is almost gone, not feeling nauseous at all at the moment, I feel cold, mouth is dry so I think I might just be there! Hopefully. I am getting some hunger pangs now, but I am drinking some Dr pepper zero.

Glad you had a good day Katy! well done! xxx

Can't you 'borrow' a stick from the surgery? They must have hundreds.

Best not rush out of the loo shouting "it's pink!" whilst at work though ;) :D

I remember when me and my mum did our diets last year and were comparing out sticks and whose was darker ha ha!! I cant wait for day 3 to try one out again!!

My bro is staying with us for a few days.. so the dinners that they're having have stepped up a gear... but I carefully made my shake and came upstairs!! Thank god for minimins... x x

So much excitement and satisfaction over peeing on a stick! :)

Where does one acquire the sticks? Not sure if I want to.... Just in case I need to? xx

If you haven't got them Scotbean then I wouldn't bother with them as I literally only use them on the first few days to see when I reach ketosis (usually end of day 2 for me). You'll be in by the time any sticks arrive and if you stick to plan you don't go out. I got mine from Ebay but Amazon sell them too. You're looking for Ketostix. Chemists sell them too.

I just got mine from Boots chemists... but I think any chemist sells them!! Although the pharmasist didnt seem too pleased about giving them too me when I told her what they were for!! But I didn't let it knock me!!

I like to also use them if my weight loss slows a bit... just to reassure myself :) x

My S & S Parcel has arrived!!!!

So excited to have something savoury tonight and to have a bar for lunch! I feel so motivated and excited... also helps that the scales were 3lb down from yesterday but my ''official'' weigh in day is on Thursday... as that's when I had my first 'day 1' before I fluffed it up at the weekend lol

So I'm not expecting a HUGE loss by Thursday as I ate lots of carbs and rubbish and had wine at the weekend but anyway a loss is a loss and it'll prob just bump up my second week loss anyway!

So...I'm very excited to continue going and hopefully this will keep me cruising!!

I'll let you know what I think of the products :)

Brilliant! Enjoy and its really interesting to hear what everyone thinks of the packs as we are all different! I am loving the crispy choc shake - reducing the amount of milk I use in it so I can get it down to just a splash.

Also just had the caramel shake which was nice and I love the honey and nougat bar as it has raisins in.

Chicken soup is good with mushrooms in it!

Anyway I'm feeling a bit hungry today can you tell lol!!

Have a great day xx

I remember when me and my mum did our diets last year and were comparing out sticks and whose was darker ha ha!! I cant wait for day 3 to try one out again!!

My bro is staying with us for a few days.. so the dinners that they're having have stepped up a gear... but I carefully made my shake and came upstairs!! Thank god for minimins... x x

You're doing great PrincessK and I think removing yourself from the presence of food is a good idea, for now! Well done!

Brilliant! Enjoy and its really interesting to hear what everyone thinks of the packs as we are all different! I am loving the crispy choc shake - reducing the amount of milk I use in it so I can get it down to just a splash.

Also just had the caramel shake which was nice and I love the honey and nougat bar as it has raisins in.

Chicken soup is good with mushrooms in it!

Anyway I'm feeling a bit hungry today can you tell lol!!

Have a great day xx

I knew I'd made progress when I could once again watch cookery programmes on TV! I can talk about food, watch tv about food, just don't put me near food. I'm in ketosis but I still have cravings and 'real' food is off my 'allowed to be near' list for now! We are all different, it's true and for me Ketosis means I feel great, but I'm still not reliable around food, nor safe from cravings....darn it :mad:

Last edited:
I still love cooking and get enjoyment out of watching cooking programmes... and I stood and watched as my mum was dishing all of the dinners out and my bro and step-dad were coming and getting and putting the coleslaw and beetroot and cheese on their dinners lol I just can't sit and watch them eat it. That's the bit that bothers me!!
Although my mum is amazing... when I commented what she'd got out of the freezer this morning for dinner she just said to me.. "darling... think what your food is doing for you... I'm proud of you and know you'll get there" Plus she always tells me it tastes like poo lol Bless her :)

Day two is so much more of a breeze than it was on Friday... no temptation to even cheat... hopefully starting to get into ketosis now :)

Although I am starting to think that the only reason I'll be losing weight is the extra calories I'm buring walking to the toilet 400 times a day ;)

How's your day going Giza?

xx

ha ha I know it gets better... just a pain in the bottom at the moment!!

I do try and drink all my water through out the day and only have about 500ml in the vening as I can't be doing with waking up in the night to go for a wee lol I'll only want to weigh myself!!

So glad you got your order and that you are finding this week easier!!! Really chuffed for you. I am feeling better now too, thank god! Heres to us all getting through week 1!!!!

Back