My mission to destroy my inner fat girl!!!

Gutted that I had to change my stats this morning with my gains but its just part of my journey. I am determined to get that off again for next week even with everything I have planned for the weekend. I am going to shift this weight. I need to have more of a positive mental attitude towards it and not worry so much about how far I have to go. I had joined slimming world for the 1st time on the 27th Oct 2011 I did really well and got my stone and a half award but then as things happened i let it all get away from me I gained some of the weight back. So my next weigh in at group will be a year from I first started my journey. Highly unlikely I know but if I get 5lbs off next week that would mean i'd have lost 2 stone from when I first started last year. I will be happy enough though if I get 2.5 lbs off as then I will get my stone award. :)

Well I didn't get the chance to get on this yesterday. I had 15 syns and remained on track. We have had a crazy day in our family yesterday my 17 year old sister announced that she was pregnant so drama all round in my mum's house. My son also got his bandages removed from his operation on his ears and they look amazing!!! I cant believe the difference in them it really is amazing what they can do nowadays. I am so pleased with them. So is he which is the most important thing.

Going to see Skyfall tonight. mmmmmm Daniel Craig yummy!!!!!! So I will have to bring some treats with me low in syns. M&S have started to do salt and pepper flavoured pretzels which are only 4.5 syns for the bag its like a healthy range I think so I will have to purchase some of these on the way home to bring and a thing of strawberries as well so keep me from stealing the hubby's popcorn!!! So far this week I have managed to stay on track even though I am going out on Sat. Usually when I know I have a night out coming up up it derails my whole week but I have been trying to make a real conscious effort to be on plan and see if it pays off on the scales on Monday.

Today I will have:

Breakie - Hifi (HXB) x2 mandarins and a pear
Lunch - Celery, an apple and a pot shot
Dinner - Chicken breast, Sw chips, carrots and cabbage and green beans

Onward and downwards for another food optimising week. I have no social plans for this week so hopefully I will fully on plan. I feel ii may have lost too much weight this week so if i stay the same next week I will be happy. I was off plan on sat for a party and got weighed in at the morning group this week so i will be chuffed if i stay the same next week.

Today I have had:

Breakfast - Pear and 3 eggs with 2 nimble
Lunch - Homemade veg soup, an apple, and an orange.
Dinner - Mrs Shahs Curry made with loads of veg (tomatoes, peppers, Chilies, Onions and mushrooms) and chicken in baked spuds.

Opps nearly forgot I had hifi light bar 3 syns!

Happy Halloween everyone!!!

Today i am trying to resit all the Halloween goodies!!!!

I will have:
Breakfast: Pear, mandarin, Hifi Bar (HXB)
Lunch: Tesco red Thai chicken and egg with salad. (Celery, lettuce tomatoes, peppers and sweetcorn)
Dinner: 2 McCain potatoes (2 syns) chicken in fajita spices with onions mushrooms and peppers and 28gs of cheese (HXA) and green beans (3 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce 4.5)

Syns: dash of milk in tea 1.5

Total syns 8.0

Last edited:
Had a bit of stressful night last night. My husband got a small shard of metal in his eye so i had to run him up to A+E to get it washed out. This would normal have me fully stressed and reaching for the biscuit tin. But i had lots on willpower god knows where from lol. The only thing is now since we were out all the treats i had bought in for the trick or treaters are still in my house lol!!

Today i will have:
Breakfast - 2x hifi light bars (HXB) Pear and a clementine
Lunch - Chicken and egg salad.
Dinner - not sure yet will update asap.

Last night I went out shopping with the hubby for new specs. Well I thought I was fussy it took him over an hour just to pick glasses. I thought I was gonna have a stroke when he then said I now have to pick sunglasses. Thankfully they only took 5 mins to pick. But by this stage it was half 6 and I just couldn't face going home and having to start cooking so we ended up in the food court. The only thing I thought that would be low in syns was the Chinese so i had a special fried rice 9.5 syns but I am gonna count it as the full 15 in case it was over the average portion size. This is what happens when I am not prepared.

Today I will have
Breakfast - Hifi bar (HXB) an apple and a mandarin
Lunch - Ham and egg salad
Snack - Raw carrott
Dinner - Turkey curry Mrs Shahs mix with rice.

Lots of green tea and sparkling water .

I am working along side my boss today and she has my head melted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So i had to make an excuse to get out of the office. The only thing I could think of was going for food so i went a walk to shop argh!!!!! I was quite restrained though and only bought one packet of tayto titanic snacks which are 5 syns so not to bad considering I had planned for no other syns so far!!

Had the most amazing Non scale moment this morning. I got into a pair of jeans that haven't fitted me from i started my job 6 years ago!!!! I was so excited about it!!!

Don't think I have been too bad this week but think I will be lucky to remain the same weight. Yesterday i was on plan all day went out for lunch and just got a baked spud with chicken and sweetcorn also had a full salad with it. That was all fine but the i got home was hungry for dinner as lunch was late at about half 3 or so. By about half 9 though i was feeling peckish and being to lazy to make anything proper i had 2 bits of toast with cheese opps!!!!

Aww well back at it this morning.

Today i will have:
Breakfast - 2 boiled eggs bacon and mushrooms with 2 hifi light bars HXB
Lunch - fruit salad
Dinner - Turkey with stuffing (2.5 syns) aunt Bessie Yorkshire pudding (4.5) Gravy (3 syns) Carrots, broccoli and sprouts, with mashed potato.
Snack - Hifi light 3 syns

Total syns - 13

Last edited:
People are starting to notice my weight loss. A man who works in the office around from me even noticed this morning so that gave me a reason to smile. :) I have my weigh in tonight and after a few rubbish days I would be happy enough to stay the same. I think staying the same is pushing my luck so a really small gain may be the best I can hope for. I am determined to really get suck in this week and get another 4lbs off me before i go to Glasgow in 2weeks!!!! Gonna have a treat night after weigh in tonight with homemade food of lasagna and oven chips. This way I still feel like i am being really bad but not so bad as if i got take out lol. Will be back later after weigh in with an update.

Today I will have:
Breakfast - melon, mandarin orange and a hifi bar
Lunch - Chicken and egg salad
Dinner - Lasagne (11.5) syns with oven chips (14 Syns) and peas 2x tablespoons of salad cream light 4 syns

Total syns for off plan night 29.5 Syns a lot better than it could of been.

Last edited:
I've just read your diary and wanted to say a big congratulations on your losses so far!

Sounds like you've been having a stressful time lately and to have continued to lose deserves a pat on the back!

Plus TWO NSV's in two days is AWESOME!

Well done, keep going!

Back