My mission to get ME back!!

Hi Sweetie,
Have you thought about making the choc shake into a yummy mousse with "mix a mousse" ??? it certainly satisfies my ongoing craving for chocolate and solid food!
You are doing sooooo well, don't give into those naughty temptations if you can,keep focusing on your brothers wedding and how gorgeous you will look and feel being 3 stone slimmer ;-) xx

Thanks mandy,
I haven't tried the mix moose, I'm not sure why but will have to try it, coz I do like angel delight and I'm presuming it tastes a bit like that. The wedding is defo my focus, my dress is hung outside of the wardrobe everyday to remind me of 1 of the reasons I am doing this.
How you getting on today?

Not a great day for me....... Really hungry so ate some chicken in addition to my Cambridge products. Feel very bloated and like I haven't lost anything this week. Weigh day is Tuesday so have a few more days to shift some :)

don't feel down at the fact u ate chicken, at least it was pure protein and not scoffing on carbs, that's got to be something to be proud of- what would you have usually had if u felt a bit?
So look on the positive plus ur still making progress cos ur on the diet and haven't thrown in the towel.

I'm on SS+ so have a chicken breast or piece of fish and veg each night( only way I've been coping tbh) so if ur on SS
You shouldn't have affected your weight too drastically, as i loose between 3-5Ib a week, so heads up and tomorrow is another day. U can do this, only a matter of weeks out of ur life to deal with your weight issue.
Xx

Been 100% this entire weekend feels good, but on the downside I got a really bad sore throat and would like to take some soothers but no can do, took paracetamol hoping to get some relief, my voice is going crocky, really don't want to feel sick, cos I usually comfort eat wen I'm ill and feel sorry for myself lol..... Well fingers crossed I feel better in the morn.

Ok so not entirely 100% today as I just needed to have a few olives( I absolutely love them) so I had a total of 10, not even going to beat myself up about that tbh... Because I knew what I was doing when I decided to open the jar, so why regret it now??? I haven't gone off course- well deviated ever so slighty only consolation is that it wasnt a full blown meal. But I will try not to allow another weak moment end up as me cheating but instead to channel that weak moment into a positive!!!!! As I type OH- who has no weight issues and is as lean and toned and very sexy(if I say so myself) is in bed munching on popcorn!!!! That used to be our nightly ritual snugled up on the sofa watching movies etc.... Now he is riding solo- sorry matey.... But I'm fine with it, I actually feel and believe I'm over that wall, but at the same time i accept that we are still human- and temptation is part of the deal. Jus gotta b wise ?

Off to bed I go.... Nighty nite... Hope everyone is focussed and above all HAPPY!! ?

Hiya P

Hope that you are having a good day today and being 100% - I agree with what you have said earlier, there is no point beating yourself up over a slight slip, just put it behind you and carry on - stiff upper lip and all that... LOL

I am on Day 1 of my restart, and find it really easy at work, it's just when I get home and have to sort the kids out that I start to weaken... MUST BE STRONG...

Happy to be of some support to you and vice versa ??

Take care and catch you later

T
xx

Hey, Ferret I know exactly what you mean regarding kids, i give all mothers credit who r doing this diet- its not like we can tell them to go cook for themselves mine are 5 and 3 yrs old.
Anyhoo im starting to take each day as it comes and remembering each day we are loosing weight yippie!! Lol.

Keep me posted on ur progress, do u have a diary?

I've been silent cos I actually went of the rails, how could I be so silly, it started on Saturday my bro and his girlfriend came round to discuss their wedding they ended up getting a curry with pishwari naan... And muggings here order some 2.... It's been down hill from then... Full Sunday roast the next day... Said I'll get back on the wagon on Monday, Monday came and I was eaten rice and peas( Jamaican) which has coconut milk in it- fat or what
Why do I always do this 2 myself now I'm finding it so hard to get back on it wedding is in 8 weeks how much can I loose by then- I feel every ounce the failure. : (

Back