My Monday weekly weigh in's

xjacqui37x

Hi all

Im jacqui and i need to lose a lot of weight, im doing the diet chef diet have done in the past lost 2 and half stone and gained a bit back.

Today's weigh in i have lost 4lbs
:D

I have a goal of losing 50lbs before xmas when i go to tenerife for a month and i want to be feeling a bit better about myself.

Only problem i cant do a ticker that does a countdown grr any help would be grateful.

Hope to chat to some of you soon, i have posted before but never get replies
:confused:

have great monday all x

Managed to do ticker phew!!!

Hey chloe

Thanks for reply and wow what a great weight lost you have had so far :D

What diet are you following :D

Keep it up

Hiya
I weigh in on a Monday lost 3lb this week last week being my first week so happy with that! How are you doing?

Lost a measly 1lb this week :sigh: think its due to body adjusting to the diet and me being bloated and dont wanna eat atm, but determined to be extra good this week and 100% on diet chef and not changing meals when something crops up and i have to change a soup for butty as going out with kids.

Goal this week, be prepared more!!!

Wow well done thin me thats brill keep up good work
:D

Thanks probably only coz I started last week! 1lb is better than nothing so well done every bit off all counts!

Thanks probably only coz I started last week! 1lb is better than nothing so well done every bit off all counts!

This is so damn true and you are right there, had a good day today so only another 6 days to go lol :D

Well done on some great losses :) I lost 2lb again, but mega happy as that takes me back in the 10's :D!

Hey all

Lost 2lbs this week also got 10% of body weight off woohooo

Good luck all

Another loss of 2lbs bringing my weight to 2 stone now!!

woop woop

I lost -10lb this week but then again it's my first week on lipotrim

Today is my 1st weigh in on my new diet. I weighed in today at 163lbs!! OMG sooooo big!!! I can't believe this!!!! I hope next week I can give you all good news. I had a baby last year and I don't want to keep this baby weight on any more. I need your help to motivate me :) Thanks everyone!!! Glad i'm not alone on losing the weight

So at my Monday weigh in for week 2 I lost 2lbs. Yay!! Not much but it's something. I know I could have done better but I got off track a little bit so hopefully I can do better this week and see another 2lbs. :)

Hi :)

You are doing great!!

Just completed my first week and lost 3lbs.

I live in Abu Dhabi at the moment and am heading home in 8 weeks for a wedding...it would be my dream to have lost a stone by then. Fingers crossed!

x

Hi :)

You are doing great!!

Just completed my first week and lost 3lbs.

I live in Abu Dhabi at the moment and am heading home in 8 weeks for a wedding...it would be my dream to have lost a stone by then. Fingers crossed!

x

Hi Hayden, wow Abu Dhabi how amazing is that!!!! Thanks I wished I could of lost more i'm going to try harder this week and I would love to lose a stone within 8 weeks too . :) 3lbs week 1 that's great!!!

Wow not been on my thread for over 2-3 weeks!!!

Well lost 4lbs which takes me back to 9lbs loss again, past few weeks i have gained it back and lost next week but this week im not bloody gaining it again!! im going to keep losing as nearly xmas time for hols

Wow not been on my thread for over 2-3 weeks!!!

Well lost 4lbs which takes me back to 9lbs loss again, past few weeks i have gained it back and lost next week but this week im not bloody gaining it again!! im going to keep losing as nearly xmas time for hols

Hi Jacqui,

Great to see you lost 9lbs total. I'm sure by Xmas you will reach your goal. I'm glad you started this thread. I weighed this morning and lost another 2lbs which brings me to 4lbs lost. so far it's been 2 last week and 2 this week :) Yay! Hopefully I can keep going at 2lbs a week i'll be able to make my goal ....i'm praying though I know i'm bad sometimes hehehe

Back