My Monday weekly weigh in's

I know im not going to make my target, as ive started doing turbo t25 this morning so weight will be slower now, but hopefully inches will drop off, i hope not to much all my clothes that just fit me now for hols i dont want them looking to big for me hehe. im happy if i lose 1.5-2 stone before Xmas so another 21-28lbs would be great before xmas :D

2lbs is a great lost tiny, don't know how you cope with just shakes on slim fast tbh ive never tried it :D keep up the great work :woohoo:

I know im not going to make my target, as ive started doing turbo t25 this morning so weight will be slower now, but hopefully inches will drop off, i hope not to much all my clothes that just fit me now for hols i dont want them looking to big for me hehe. im happy if i lose 1.5-2 stone before Xmas so another 21-28lbs would be great before xmas :D

2lbs is a great lost tiny, don't know how you cope with just shakes on slim fast tbh ive never tried it :D keep up the great work :woohoo:

Thanks! I'm actually shocked myself that I lost 2 more lbs this week. It's funny though I look the exact same but I feel a little better. It's hard to stay on the shakes with the small snacks and my 1 meal. I definitely overdo on my meals most of the time but I try not to eat late anymore and it helps a lot. I have been pretty bad at my workouts so i'm sure I would lose more if I tried...It's good to see what everyone is doing :)

My bday is December 22nd so I'm trying to make it a double win for me, Xmas and Bday loss :rolleyes:

Had my weigh in today and only lost 1lb UGh I know where I messed up and it was this weekend. I have to try to really focus and get back on track. I hope to do 2 lbs for my next weigh in ...wish me luck ladies

Just joined Minimins, I have my weigh in on a Monday, lost a pound tonight, I was a bit disappointed until our leader told us thats the same as an adult guinea pig :D

Just joined Minimins, I have my weigh in on a Monday, lost a pound tonight, I was a bit disappointed until our leader told us thats the same as an adult guinea pig :D

Hi Sticky and Welcome!

I see you lost almost 10lbs already that's wonderful. What diet are you on? I'm doing slim fast right now.

Back