My Mostly Green diary!

Weigh day tomorrow and after the birthday celebrations I'm not expecting much lol x

Weigh in... 9st 10.5! So lost a lb!! Woohoo... Really didn't think I would lose anything after all the alcohol and cake :p

Ee day

A- milk
B- 5 scan bran

Breakfast- shape 0% yogurt (0.5) and fruit salad

Lunch- 5 scan bran, 2 with chopped banana and 3 with some quorn chicken slices, tomatoes, cucumber and red onion, extra light mayo (1)

Dinner- chicken breast in maggi so juicy garlic bag (2.5) new potatoes with green beans and courgette
Teaspoon of bertolli light (1)

Small chocolate bar (5)

Syns. 10

Last edited:
1368473385761.jpg

My dinner.. the chicken was amazing!! I left 3 of the potatoes x

Ee day

A- milk
B- 60g wholemeal bread

Breakfast- banana, red grapefruit, Greek yogurt

Lunch- Cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce (0.5), mushrooms, Kerry lowlow cheese slice (3)

Dinner- Sw chips, baked Salmon and garlic mushrooms

Mini nobbly bobbly ice cream (6.5)
Banana foam sweets (4)
Banana on toast

5 finger kit kat (15)

Syns 29

Weekly syns 39/70

Last edited:
Had a hungry day today! I've eaten quite a lot but still on plan, syns were high today but I can reduce them during the week.

The weather is horrible out there! Not to bad if you don't have to go out but I got soaked doing the school run :rolleyes:

A- milk
B-

Breakfast- Fruit salad, Greek yogurt (0.5)

Lunch- cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce (0.5), mushrooms and Kerry low low cheese slice (3)

Dinner- Burger made with extra lean mince, onion, garlic, egg yolk with a babybel light stuffed in the middle (2)

2x Tunnocks tea cake 11

Syns 17

Weekly suns 67.5/70

Last edited:
A- milk
A-
B- 60g wholemeal bread
B-

Breakfast- Grapefruit, toast with bertolli light spread (2)

Lunch- cheese, leek and ham pasta n sauce (1) with red onions and mushrooms

Fruit salad

Dinner-

Syns 3

Weekly /70

Last edited:
Hi ive just started slimming world and im doing green days. I really like your food diary and I love the look of these scones could you give me the recipe for it please. xx

Back