My Motivation & General Ramblings

Punk_Pixie said:
Positives for today

1, applied for job
2, even though the application was really long winded I tried not to get stressed
3, had a lovely syn free chicken kebab for dinner
4, finally chosen my new ring!
5, enjoyed a nice relaxing day with Joe (OH)

Starting to feel much better today! Woohoo!

Love the positives!!

What's yr new ring like? I'm getting one too as my engagement ring, wedding band and eternity ring are all too big now (doesn't help that a diamond fell out my engagement ring last wkend!)

I'm only aloud one new ring, not the 3 that don't fit, so was thinking if getting one I could wear to keep the others on ( I don't want to get mine made smaller!) had a little look today but not seen any yet!

Hi Cai

Well tbh me and OH couldn't decide on 1 ring so we've chosen 2! They're not real diamonds but I love the rings! That makes 4 he's bought me now! Lol! I'll post some pics so you can have a look.

Managed to get the images from the website, so here are my new rings

image-1905928325.png

image-1653416064.png

I love them both, not what most people who know me would expect but never been one to following convention! Lol

They look lovely!! :) am I correct in thinking these are to replace an engagement ring?

Hubby isn't sure at all what I want where as I will know when I c it! :) prob b another couple of month (maybe April to coincide with our wedding anniversary!)

He chose my engagement ring, the one with the diamond now missing, which I will have fixed eventually. At first I was going to replace that with a v similar one but now I think I should go for something different! :) something that I can tell the difference between etc.

Still no idea what to get. I ony got my eternity ring last april for our wedding anniversary so want to keep it on! Might go or a new wedding band...basically I have no idea yet lol. But it's fun having a look isn't it?! Xx

Yep, they are a replacement for my engagement ring as now it's too big and keeps falling off. And yes soooooo much fun looking/dreaming, I love jewellery. I was the same about I'll know it when I see it but I came across these 2 in seconds of each other. OH says I'm worth it though and he'll buy me as many as I want, just as long as I'm happy! It's a good job that they're not real otherwise he'd be broke. Lol :)

Well time to be honest, I've been very naughty today! :booboo: the naughty Cadbury creme eggs were calling, I've had 2 in the last 24 hours! But line under that and onto more positive things.

I've re-read my diary and learned that I am capable of doing this journey. This diary has really helped me today - done exactly what I planned it to do - its stopped me from sabotaging myself! As from tomorrow I'm back 100% and for a long time! I need to do this, want to do this. I was talking to Joe and said I don't want to go back to having trouble finding clothes and I'm starting to like the new me. His response was that only I can chose what goes in my mouth and as much as he supports me, and boy is he the best!, only I can do it. So another detour on my journey happened and is now at an end. I'm going to do this and it's going to take me longer than I originally planned but I WILL GET TO MY TARGET!!!

Back to Zumba tomorrow and I can't wait, missed it last week due to traveling and feeling rough but now I'm almost back to normal I'm all over it like a cheap suit! Going to try and increase my exercise as when I do I feel so happy! :character00116::bliss:

Something has clicked in my head tonight and am feeling so positive. I like it! :bunnydance: So back to it in the morning!

Phew feel much better for that.

Pix :)

I STS this week. Was feeling really good after being 100% today and really enjoying Zumba. Then I checked my emails - I didn't get the job! No reasons, just they had more suitable people. Boooooo! They're loss! I would've been fab!

Still going to be 100% this week, not going to let it get me down.

Monday 23rd January food for the day

Breakfast - weird one but very tasty. Left over pork, left over sw roast ptatoes, onions, cabbage, garlic, carrots, baked beans, chilli and Worcester sauce. Again I know it sounds weird but was trying to use up leftovers from yesterday's dinner.

Lunch - tuna and cheese with onion on toast (hex a & b)

Dinner - sw quiche (chive and onion cottage cheese, bacon and eggs), sw chips, 0.5 syn coleslaw (make this myself). Jelly.

Snacks - wotsits 5.0 syns

Syns for the day = 6

Feeling gooooood! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Tuesday 24th January food for today

Breakfast - egg and bacon sandwich

Lunch - chicken mugshot with added veggies and my favourite chilli sauce (syn free)

Dinner - jacket potato with cheese, left over quiche from last night and coleslaw (0.5 syn)

Snacks - small slice of smash pizza, which is covered in superfree
Apple

This is it so far but am having a peckish day and haven't had many syns so will probably use them up later.

Hope everyone is having a good day!!!!!

:wee:

Wednesday 25th January

Food

Breakfast - tuna, cheese and onion on toast

Lunch - jacket potato with rest of cheese, beans and salad

Dinner - roast chicken, roast potatoes, mountain of veg, gravy (2syns)

Snacks - beefy monster munch 5.5 syns

So far today I've had 8 syns and may have more, undecided as yet.

Was a bit annoyed this morning as I hopped on the scales, I know it's a bad habit but at least it's not 5 times a day like it used to be!!! I'm at a loss as to explain the 1.5lb gain it showed???!!? I've been 100% what is going on???!!?? Anyway still going to be 100% and beat those scales on Monday!!! Positivity in this!!!!! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Hi jackie

Yeah, I'm doing ok. Being 100% on plan this week and feeling much better for it! How are you? I'm trying to get to 500 posts so I can go back to reading your diary, I'll get there soon. Hope all is well your end.

Pix :stickdance:

Thursday 26th January

Food for today

Breakfast - bacon, egg and SW hash browns

Lunch - ham, cheese, onion chutney (1 syn) and tomato sandwich

Dinner - chicken cooked in syn free BBQ sauce, SW chips and salad

Snacks - prawn cocktail quavers 4.5 syns

So far 5.5 syns

I'll probably have more fruit/veggies to snack. Not sure what else yet.

Aww my poor OH, he's has a nightmare of week at work so far. He's got his regional manager coming into his store tomorrow and so he's been working late every day this week. He's shattered. He's so happy it'll be over by then end of tomorrow and we can have a nice relaxing weekend. It just bugs me that his manager never stays late and expects him to do everything :flamingmad: and then she has the cheek to phone him and ask for the days figures!!! Well if you'd stayed you'd know wouldn't you you stupid witch!! :flamingmad::flamingmad::rant2:

Anyways, he still comes home and gives me a lovely smile and kiss :lilkiss: and tells me I'm lovely. Even lovelier after I gave him his tea :eating: Let's hope the regional manager is nice and then he can relax. Although I dont think he'll be staying with this company much longer, he's started looking at new jobs, mind you I've said that before and he's still there 7 years later!!! :whistle:

Not quite sure why I wrote that but hey feel better for having a rant!

Here's to another 100% day tomorrow!!! :kitty:

Back