My Motivation & General Ramblings

Friday 27th January

Food

Breakfast - bacon with cheese and onion potato cake

Lunch - 'pizza', well toast with passatta, herbs, cheese, onion, ham and pineapple. Was yummy :wavey:

Dinner - will be......slow roasted pork with loads of veggies and some sort of potato

Snacks - asda potato disks 4.5 syns
Fruit

I'll probably have gravy with dinner @ 2 syns.

Syns for the day 6.5 (so far) lol

Scrap the Gravy syns now having salad. Don't think salad and gravy really go and don't want to find out :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

So syns are now at 4.5 for the day

Syns for the week 29/75

The syns will probably rise later for the day :bunnydance:

Had a yummy dinner of chicken kebab and 'naughty' chips from the chippy @ 28 syns, this is sooooo high as I ate the pitta and have decided to over compensate for the chip portion

Then I decided I had plenty of syns left so had a creme egg @ 9

Total for the day 42 syns

Weekly total 77/90

Still well within my limits and just as planned :smoke:

Sunday 29th January

Food

Up most of the night coughing so got up really late!:4633:

Brunch - bacon, cheese and onion sandwich

Snack - pineapple and grapes
Prawn cocktail quavers

Dinner - pork/turkey roast, roast potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, brussels and gravy

Brownie adapted to SW, tasted nice but weird texture (4.5)

Syns for the day 10

Syns for the week 87/105

I might be tempted by something to snack but will stay well within syns!

Looking forward to weigh-in tomorrow I've been really good this week so am hoping for a good loss.:)

Feeling pretty blooming rough :sign0137:

But am still going to Zumba I can't let my mate who I give a lift to down. I would much rather just stay snuggled up with my blanket on the sofa but I've said I'm going so I'm going!

Been really good with food even though I feel rough. Just wish this cough would go away, feeling decidedly sorry for myself. Oh well keep going Pix!

:argh:

Still feeling rubbish :character00264:

Enjoyed Zumba, although breathing was pretty difficult at times!

Food was 100% although did use all 15 syns today

Forgot to mention that I gained 1lb this week despite being on plan 100% but I've also read that due to my stinking cold and rather rough cough that it may be water weight? I hoping so anyways. Still going to carry on 100% and hope for a loss next week.:cool::argh:

Hi jackie

Firstly, loving the new profile pic, very fab!

Am starting feel a bit better just got a hacking cough! :yuk:

Still I've stuck to plan 100% OH says he thinks I've lost weight as I look smaller :kissass: no only joking I know he means it, if he doesn't he pulls this funny face! Lol

Syns for the day 6.0

aww sorry to hear you are poorly sweetie :bighug: i've had it too and its horrid :( bleddy bugs :( :bighug:

you are doing brilliantly :D and look you've lost 20% of your bodyweight :wee: how fabby is that

now where are your positives each day? thought if I wasn't about all the time you could get away with it :giggle: well I'll be back later to read them as sure you just forgot to put them up :8855:

I'm baaaaaacccckkk!

Well I disappeared because my stupid depression, anxiety and general messed up brain was playing with me! But I've picked myself up and managed to stay fully on plan for the past 2 weeks - lost 4lbs! So am now at half way to target!

Whoop whoop! I'm here to stay:D

Hi Jackie :wavey:

Thanks, since I had a mental breakdown 2 years ago I understand that sometimes my brain goes 'on holiday' but also know that it'll come to an end and I'll be ok. Still at least this time I stayed on track! Feeling pretty good about the food and know brain will follow.

Pix :)

Back