my mum is just the best

oliviasmummy

well i went to my first weeks weigh in and i lost 10lb wahoo my mum txt me when i got home to see how i got on and the reply she sent was.......

thats amazing well done i am so proud of you for trying and the determination you are showing even when others are eating and it could be so easy for you to give in but you havent. Keep it up love you always mum xxxx

isnt she the best i was on the biggest high when i went to bed last night but it did also make me cry

Aahh, thats so sweet.

My mum is exactly the same and is always saying how proud she is of me for doing this, she will be starting Lighterlife tomorrow because she told me that I had inspired her so much and has struggled with her weight and doing slimming world for soooo long and not really getting anywhere. I am so proud of her for starting and she is really excited.

We are so lucky to have these great mums, we should cherish them everyday.

A massive well done to you on your first week, thats absolutely fantastic.

Lisa xx

Ah, Mum's are just the best. I went to see the consultant for my gastric band op on tuesday and my mum came with me. When I went home she handed me a card and told me to not to open it until i got home, When I did she had written the most beautiful words telling me that my big day will be coming soon and how much happier I will be within myself and how proud she was of me and how every choice I make in life she'll always support me.

I can't wait to be someones Mum!

God yeah,

Support from the most important people in your life for something like this is just invaluable! Long live Mum's and Dad's!xxxx

way to go I have had a minor hiccup this week but i am focused a gain, thought you'd would have text me to let me know get glugging the water.Give Olivia a kiss
well done
xx

Back