My name is Emma & I'm addicted to this forum!!!

bubbalicious

Silver Member
I can't seem to keep away!! I like to read other peoples food diaries and receipes.

I also like to help out with syn value if I can, so I am on it constantly throughout the day (in work!!!).

Anyone else the same or is it just crazy me??? :wave_cry:

Nope im a new addict too havent left it for most of the day!
Housework? What housework. Hehe. xx

This site is so very addictive, but excellent as a distraction to keep me out the fridge and cupboards

I love minimins, but i super love the sw section, always so many people on here and loads to read. Worth staying on the diet just to be able to read everything. :D

I'm Lottes and i'm addicted too. Supposed to be fighting with a model and my data, but here i am, browsing! :ashamed0005:

I am Allie, and I am addicted to Miniminis!

I am currently using it as a diversion from revision..again!

Im karen and I too have been 'revising' via minis. If I fail tonights exam, I'll sue!

I love minimins, but i super love the sw section, always so many people on here and loads to read. Worth staying on the diet just to be able to read everything. :D

oh my Gosh, isn't it true though! I joined just a few days ago, but people here are so including and welcoming that you feel like you have a big set of brand new friends! Love you all X X X Caramelle!

Back