My new arrival....

roundrachel

Silver Member
Not in any way LL related but something to make you smile! My new puppy Rufus was born on Saturday! I'm more excited than a kid at Christmas about getting him. I've still got a few weeks before he can come home but thought you might like to see a couple of photos with his brothers and sisters...
o9j1v8.jpg

(he's the one upside down on top of everyone!)
6zll34.jpg

can't wait to go on big long muddy walks with him! :)

Glad i made you smile! I'll keep you up to date on his progress. I feel like a new Mum! xx

oohh soo cute! I love it when they start running around. Little round balls of furry fun.

oooh Rachel, how gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you tell which one he is?
How long do you have to wait before you can take him home?
Poor Mum, she must be kn.....red. I mean exhausted.
Look at all those lovely little bums - just like a LL Maintainer group!
Congratulations.

oooh Rachel, how gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you tell which one he is?
How long do you have to wait before you can take him home?
Poor Mum, she must be kn.....red. I mean exhausted.
Look at all those lovely little bums - just like a LL Maintainer group!
Congratulations.

He's the one upside down in the box! The Mum (Ellie) is pretty tired apparently but doing a very good job. I think they've doubled in size in the first four days! I get to meet him at the end of August and then bring him hime late September. Counting the days until I can have lots of fluffy fun!

So cute soft cuddly & puddly I bet you can't wait

Another one just to make you go ahhhhhhhhhhhh. He's one week old today. Just six and a half weeks to go until he's all mine to cuddle as much as I want!

5plt0h.jpg

Ooooooo puppies ! Better than babies x

ha ha! This week Rufus has been learning to eat solids. He and his siblings seem to prefer to swim in it first and then eat it off each other. Much more fun! Here's a photo post dinner looking a little sheepish...
29ut3k8.jpg

Back