• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My new baby niece has just been born

Annie68

Silver Member
S: 24st8.5lb C: 22st10lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 56.3 Loss: 1st12.5lb(7.69%)
Hope you don't mind me sharing my news.

My baby niece was born just under an hour ago at 7.35pm (12 days over-due)

This is my first niece on our side of the family because I have the only girls till now.

My brother and his wife are calling her Olivia Rose and she weighed 8lb 4 oz. Mother and baby are doing well and I can't wait to go and see her. Plus I get to do a newborn baby photoshoot. Unfortunately, they live a 3 hour drive away so I have to wait until we go at Christmas :(

This is the first photograph of her. It is from a mobile phone and is only a small photo, but she looks nice and healthy. :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Annie68

Silver Member
Thanks Lou. I notice she inherited our family cheeks LOL. Bless her little chubby face :D I can't wait to go and squeeze her

I find it mind blowing that this little girl was born into this world literally under 2 hours ago.... am I the only one or is it just me?!

It's like.... wow... there is a new life! x

Annie68

Silver Member
Irene, I live in Connah's Quay, the welsh side of chester (from Notts originally though). :D

Lou, I know exactly what you mean. And the more you think about it, the more awesome it gets.

S: 18st11lb C: 18st11lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 43.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thanks for sharing!

Aww Olivia looks lovely,must be the youngest lady on here.Congrats to all,modern technology is a wonderful thing.Born few hrs ago miles away and we can all share.Nice to have good news for a change. :birthday::angel09::welcome:

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
What a gorgeous Cutie!!!!!
Im broody now!