My new baby niece has just been born

Annie68

Silver Member
Hope you don't mind me sharing my news.

My baby niece was born just under an hour ago at 7.35pm (12 days over-due)

This is my first niece on our side of the family because I have the only girls till now.

My brother and his wife are calling her Olivia Rose and she weighed 8lb 4 oz. Mother and baby are doing well and I can't wait to go and see her. Plus I get to do a newborn baby photoshoot. Unfortunately, they live a 3 hour drive away so I have to wait until we go at Christmas :(

This is the first photograph of her. It is from a mobile phone and is only a small photo, but she looks nice and healthy. :D

1228941313_1_FT0_olivia.jpg

Thanks Lou. I notice she inherited our family cheeks LOL. Bless her little chubby face :D I can't wait to go and squeeze her

I find it mind blowing that this little girl was born into this world literally under 2 hours ago.... am I the only one or is it just me?!

It's like.... wow... there is a new life! x

Irene, I live in Connah's Quay, the welsh side of chester (from Notts originally though). :D

Lou, I know exactly what you mean. And the more you think about it, the more awesome it gets.

Ohhh, I know Connahs quay... ish. My OH is from near Wrexham so we're always up "that end". Hehe xxx

Thanks for sharing!

Aww Olivia looks lovely,must be the youngest lady on here.Congrats to all,modern technology is a wonderful thing.Born few hrs ago miles away and we can all share.Nice to have good news for a change. :birthday::angel09::welcome:

What a gorgeous Cutie!!!!!
Im broody now!

Back