My new car

am thinking of selling my Audi A4 before my fella passes his driving test (late starter!)... i will trade it in for the smallest slowest car possible as he has dickhead potential when he gets behind the wheel!

am thinking of selling my Audi A4 before my fella passes his driving test (late starter!)... i will trade it in for the smallest slowest car possible as he has dickhead potential when he gets behind the wheel!
Noooo don't sell the Audi! I've got an A6 and am planning to get an A3 for work use. Then they bring out the A3 convertible! Uh.... Yes please!

I love my Audi's, best cars

audi's are smooth! lol

if you have a nice car why do men always think it's your blokes car? i was at a job interview at a youth club on a housing estate and i threw a box onto the roof of my car as i was unlocking it and 2 blokes were walking past and said "i bet your hubby wouldn't be happy with you doing that to his car" ...i politely corrected them!

my dad had an A6 and it was a beast...it was so comfy, nice to drive and huge inside - i actually didn't feel big in it as the seats were wider than my derrier!

Back