Total Solution My New Diary ... I'm back...

You're doing fantastically and I'm sure you'll reach your goal. We're aiming for the same goal - 12st. To get to a 'normal' BMI I'd have to be considerably lighter than that as I'm only 5' 2" but I'm almost 50 and don't want to look gaunt (which can so easily happen).

Good luck with the coming week x

I felt really slim at 12st and I'm only 5ft 4in! I too don't want to look gaunt. Kids are back to school tomorrow which is only going to help my dieting!! :D

New scales have arrived, am looking forward to weighing tomorrow morning and every morning from then on lol!

Have been to the Dentists this morning to see the hygenist. Apparently I have gum disease :( She removed lots of plaque and cleaned them for me, but I need to brush very thoroughly from now on. :(
I was a bit worried she'd be repulsed by my ketosis breath so I thought I'd better mention it before she started haha!

Need to order my shakes today, am going for 50 choc and 50 banana this time as they are my faves and I fancy a bit of a treat lol.

The kids are back at school today so it's nice and quiet although my almost 1 month old is driving me mad as he keeps going in the kitchen and opening cupboards and the bin, or trying to escape outside with the dog.. I look forward to him being a bit older and not annoying me quite so much!

Hope everyone else has a good day xx

He's a very advanced 1 month old lol! (I knew what you meant :p)

Sorry to hear about your trip to the dentists, I hate going as I always worry they are judging me lol! x

Oops I meant 11 months lol ;)

So my new scales DO NOT work. Am so disappointed! So am arranging to send them back and will get some from Argos today I think so I can weigh tomorrow. I need to know how I am doing!!

Gah!

Oh no what a palaver. Hope the new ones work for you x

The new scales work hurrah! Am another 5lbs down. Am over the moon!

Off out now xx

Well done on losing your first stone. That's an amazing loss for two weeks. :D

I am with you on the broken scale front. I have been using the Wii fit until I can get to Argos on Friday. I think I might go for the Weightwatchers digital scale. What kind are you getting. Let me know if they are any good if you get your scales before me, as I am at a total loss as to which set to get. :D

Well done on losing your first stone. That's an amazing loss for two weeks. :D

I am with you on the broken scale front. I have been using the Wii fit until I can get to Argos on Friday. I think I might go for the Weightwatchers digital scale. What kind are you getting. Let me know if they are any good if you get your scales before me, as I am at a total loss as to which set to get. :D

I got Salter ones from Argos, they work great!

I ordered my Exante packs on Monday. They were due for delivery today between 11.13 and 12.13. My Husband has been in all day and they have not arrived. I have had 1 pack today and only have 1 left!! I've phoned them and left them a message and posted on their Facebook wall. I am so cross!!!!!! What am I going to do if they don't turn up?! :(

Well I managed to find a Biggest Loser bar in the depths of my cupboard so I had that in the end. I've had an email saying my package will be delivered today between 11 and 12pm. Well it had better be! And nearer 11 would be good as I have no packs left and usually have my first at 10am. I phoned the delivery place twice yesterday and was assured it would be with me yesterday.... HA!

Well done on another 5lbs down thats brilliant!!!
And I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that they turn up! x

Thanks for letting me know about the scales i'll go and read up on some of the reviews on the Argos site before I purchase tomorrow.

Did your shakes ever turn up? I would be so mad if that happened to me. :mad: if worse comes to the worst you could always have an omelette or a piece of chicken to tide you over until they arrive.

Morning I got my glass ww scales from Argos too and no problems at all :) your loss are fab chick.

Exante ain't doing well with there deliverers these days are they? Not good hope they arrive today.
X

Day 22. Into week 4.

My shakes arrived at 11.10am yesterday :)

Official Week 3 weigh in today - 6lbs off! YAY!! 20lb gone already :)

Well done, 20lbs in 3 weeks, go you xxxx

Day 23

No change on scales this morning. I bought some Tesco Ultra slim bars last night as sometimes I need to take a pack with me (tonight at the fireworks being one) and the Biggest Loser and Exante ones are foul... Hope these taste nice!

I've just brought 10 biggest loser breakfast bars ... And still have 20 exantes bars I don't like :(

Glad your shakes have arrived :)

Well the fireworks were fab! I had a choc tesco bar whilst the others had hot dogs, burger and chips... it was so much nicer than the others that I have tried.

No movement on the scales again today. Stuck on 237.4... I would really love to get another 25lb or so off before Christmas...

You're doing really great! A daily hopper eh? Lots of us on here :p don't be disheartened and try not to weigh for 2-3 days and you'll see a difference.
Are you drinking enough water? Remember the more you drink the more you shrink ;)

Day 25..

Scales still not budging, looks to be another slow week then! I'm drinking at least 2 litres of water a day + water in shakes and the odd coke zero and coffee. I do try and drink more when I can but after 3 big babies my bladder is rather weak!

xx

Back