Total Solution My New Diary ... I'm back...

Are you constipated perhaps? That makes a difference too. xx

Are you constipated perhaps? That makes a difference too. xx

Nope! I reckon my body is just catching up with itself, it did this in week 2 also. I'm just sticking my head down and getting on with it...

just wanted to say how impressed i am with your losses so far. youve given me inspiration to start exante (and have tried before) and so far its going ok ...so far lol

Me too from tomorrow "from tomorrow just keeping my head down and getting on with it"
;) ;) thanx you xx

just wanted to say how impressed i am with your losses so far. youve given me inspiration to start exante (and have tried before) and so far its going ok ...so far lol

Aww thanks! Make sure you let me know how you are getting on!

Me too from tomorrow "from tomorrow just keeping my head down and getting on with it"
;) ;) thanx you xx

That's the spirit! I am focused on Christmas Day. I will not stray from my packs until then, and then I will be trying to low carb so as to remain in ketosis... We're having Christmas here, so it will be easy to just dish myself up what I want instead of having everything piled on my plate. On Boxing Day we are over my Aunties for tea, which will be buffet style. I will stick to cold meat (turkey) and salad type things. Then it will be back to packs only from the 27th.. although I think Mother In Law is booking a carvery meal for Hubby's side of the family sometime before New Years Eve.. but they are the only 3 days I will eat.... I am determined to see the New Year in, smaller than I have been in many many years!

I have decided I am going to try and not weigh myself until weigh in day on Friday... ! This is a big challenge but I hope it helps.. My trousers feel so much looser already, really hoping I can get back into some jeans soon! xx

Wow all planned out I admire you :) :) xx

Day 26

I dreamt last night that I ate 3 slices of pizza and some chips... I woke up in a panic!!

I have resisted the scales this morning, even though they were softly calling my name lol. It would be nice to lose at least 2lbs this week... a STS would not be pleasant after all the deprivation I go through!

:eek: what a nightmare ;)

Sarette, I've been reading your diary (although I am doing CD) and have really found it inspiring to "get my head down" and stick to plan! I am also a daily weigher and even when the scales STS it did find it helped me to stick to plan. However, how sad am I because I weigh roughly at the same time in the morning! Almost a bit of OCD going on!

You've done brilliantly and I found your planned Christmas very helpful as I also want to try and stick to plan over the festive period and not put weight on 1 January!

Aww Kira thanks so much :) The way I see it is, time is going to continue to tick by whether I am dieting or not.. so I would rather get to say New Year having been on Exante than having not. I really want this weight off and now is the time to do it.

Day 27.

Managed not to weigh again today, only one more non weighing morning before my weigh in on Friday! It's tough but I hope worth it. I feel smaller in myself, then I look in the mirror - eww! I've a long way to go, but I will get there!

I've bought tickets to see Westlife's final concert next June in Dublin... Even though I am not sure who I am going with or where I am staying lol! I just know that I NEED to be there.. so that is on Sat 23rd June and if I can, I would like to be at goal by then. It's over 7 months away and I think it is do able...!

Need to go as Oscar is being a pain in the arse, grrr!

Please say hello if you drop by and let me know how you re doing! xx

Wow ur doing so so well put me to shame lol just wanted to say well done and the rate ur going hub u will reach goal sooner than u think , wishing u lots of luck for ur wi on Friday chick x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow! Day 27! You're doing really well. It is so much harder than the first time isn't it but you seem to have got into the swing of things. I'm on day 3 and feeling good and still focussed. However, I haven't slept well for two night, feel restless and keep waking up obsessing about CD/SS. Have you experienced that restlessness and almost obsession thinking about CD/SS? I wish I could just forget about it and just have my packs! I think it is probably because I am a daily weigher. I'll try not to weigh myself tomorrow morning, though I know it will be hard not to take a sneak peek!

Wow! Day 27! You're doing really well. It is so much harder than the first time isn't it but you seem to have got into the swing of things. I'm on day 3 and feeling good and still focussed. However, I haven't slept well for two night, feel restless and keep waking up obsessing about CD/SS. Have you experienced that restlessness and almost obsession thinking about CD/SS? I wish I could just forget about it and just have my packs! I think it is probably because I am a daily weigher. I'll try not to weigh myself tomorrow morning, though I know it will be hard not to take a sneak peek!

Yes! I was just like that on CD, I found it took weeks before I could sleep properly. This time though I find I am out like a light! Weird hey!

xx

Just had a look, doesn't she look fab. :D

Good morning hon :) still in the groove I see, well done x

Day 28, weigh in tomorrow!!

Good morning hon :) still in the groove I see, well done x

Yep, my head is down and I am just getting on with it ;) (I will say this alot lol).

I'm a litre down already and 1 banana shake. I am enjoying just having Banana and Chocolate shakes, yum yum! I keep looking at Slim and Save though and lusting after the choc truffa bars haha!

I've not got much to say this morning so will pop back later :) xx

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow Sarette. You're doing brilliantly! Got to keep reading your posts to keep going myself!

Hiya Sarette, just caught up on your diary - you're doing really well :) Funnily enough i had a look at the slim and save website (after everyone talking about it on here) and was lusting after those too! When i've been in a real pickle over missing chocolate i've had an atkins chocolate bar, they are really yum and not too bad for calroies/carbs. I'm not suggesting a daily habit, but as a once-in-a-while treat it was lovely :)

Back