Total Solution My New Diary ... I'm back...

Day 33

Great going Sar, you can definitely do 20lbs before Christmas day. Woohoo :wee: xx

I do hope so.. although having done some maths, it might be impossible.. we shall see!

So Day 33, no change on the scales.

We have a cabinet arriving this morning from Argos for our dining room, so I am hoping the table will soon be free of crap! Also have a Tesco shop arriving after 9am so I shall have lots of lovely water :)

Have a good day all xx

You're cooking on gas now lady! Fantastic achievement - I'm impressed and inspired :)

Thanks ladies! Well the new cupboard is up and I have taken over one of the drawers for my Exante shakes :)

Diet wise, another 100% TS day, wore my 22 black trousers again (which were slightly less tight) and a size 20 top :D I feel so much slimmer already, and then I look in the mirror lol... Here's to tomorrow! xx

FANTASTIC ACHIEVEMENT!!!

You have done incredibly well. Best of luck for the rest of your journey

Conor

Day 34

Thanks Conor :)

Another pound bites the dust! 231.4lbs on the scales this morning, yay!

Hope everyone who reads this has a good day xx

You're doing brilliantly! Well done :) x x x

So happy for you Sarette, inspiring stuff. I am on day one of a new start, a DIY low-ish carb diet with no bread or sugar, and planning to use an exante shake for lunch. I ordered some a while ago but they had a very off-putting smell, I thought they may be a bad batch but apparently that can be normal, so having paid out for them I will do my best to eat them... may have to mix them outside though to avoid the 'aroma'! I am so impressed at what you've done on exante it makes me want to try again, though I know my progress would be much slower as I'm including food too.

But... Yay for Sarette!

Hope all is good with you too Kira, we can do this!

xxx

So happy for you Sarette, inspiring stuff. I am on day one of a new start, a DIY low-ish carb diet with no bread or sugar, and planning to use an exante shake for lunch. I ordered some a while ago but they had a very off-putting smell, I thought they may be a bad batch but apparently that can be normal, so having paid out for them I will do my best to eat them... may have to mix them outside though to avoid the 'aroma'! I am so impressed at what you've done on exante it makes me want to try again, though I know my progress would be much slower as I'm including food too.

But... Yay for Sarette!

Hope all is good with you too Kira, we can do this!

xxx

Isn't it weird how you find they smell funny! I prefer them to the Cambridge shakes, although wish they did a tetra pack. If you don't get on with them you can send them my way ;) There is also Slim and Save, but I haven't tried them..

Anyway, good luck on your new start! Cutting out bread and sugar sounds good and would benefit me I am sure so I will be watching how you get on with interest!

xx

Morning Sarette! Hope you're having a good day too.
I'm still 100% with you in the zone lol

xx

Sara you're doing sooooo well!!!! I'm on day 10 a way go go before I catch up with you!! Go girl!!!

By the way mean to ask does exalted really work out that much cheaper than CWP? I looked at it but when it comes omordering the charge on posting doesn't seem to make it cheaper per week than CWP? Or is it my maths!!?

Hi Sarette... I ordered choc exante as people said they were the nicest flavour. They came about 3 months ago, and though they tasted fine the smell was bad... it wasn't just me, OH came in and wrinkled his face up saying 'what's died in here?' and kids were similarly disgusted. I tried again and same result, a strong rotten-wet-carpet smell that lingered for ages in kitchen and living room.

I emailed exante and they said they use raw coco in the choc ones and that this smell 'does occur in some cases but is quite normal.' I had to wonder how anyone could call a choc shake that smelled of rotten carpet normal, but accepted i wasn't getting a refund and that they weren't a bad batch as I had thought. So... yesterday I tried one for lunch. I was prepared to mix it up and drink it in the back porch to avoid stinking house out. And... no bad smell. I wonder if they were just newly made and the smell was stronger? So if I can use them up by having an exante for my lunch on my new plan... even if it does mean standing outside to drink it if I happen to open a stinky one!

xxx

Morning Sarette! Hope you're having a good day too.
I'm still 100% with you in the zone lol

xx

Good girl! Yesterday was OK, got some Xmas/Birthday shopping at Toys R Us done, still so much to buy though! (and then wrap, argh!!)

Sara you're doing sooooo well!!!! I'm on day 10 a way go go before I catch up with you!! Go girl!!!

By the way mean to ask does exalted really work out that much cheaper than CWP? I looked at it but when it comes omordering the charge on posting doesn't seem to make it cheaper per week than CWP? Or is it my maths!!?

CWP?? Hey?!

I like Exante because I don't have to trek 20 miles to a Cambridge Counsellor so I save on petrol and I prefer to do it on my own. I was spending £50+ a week on Cambridge stuff as I was doing SS+ (didn't want to get Drs form sorted). I bought 100 Exante shakes for £119 (plus P&P) which will last me just over a month (especially when I have a Tesco bar some days), so I am happy!

Hi Sarette... I ordered choc exante as people said they were the nicest flavour. They came about 3 months ago, and though they tasted fine the smell was bad... it wasn't just me, OH came in and wrinkled his face up saying 'what's died in here?' and kids were similarly disgusted. I tried again and same result, a strong rotten-wet-carpet smell that lingered for ages in kitchen and living room.

I emailed exante and they said they use raw coco in the choc ones and that this smell 'does occur in some cases but is quite normal.' I had to wonder how anyone could call a choc shake that smelled of rotten carpet normal, but accepted i wasn't getting a refund and that they weren't a bad batch as I had thought. So... yesterday I tried one for lunch. I was prepared to mix it up and drink it in the back porch to avoid stinking house out. And... no bad smell. I wonder if they were just newly made and the smell was stronger? So if I can use them up by having an exante for my lunch on my new plan... even if it does mean standing outside to drink it if I happen to open a stinky one!

xxx

OOh er! I've not had any stinky ones thank goodness. I'm glad that yesterdays one was ok and hope the rest are too!

So, day 35.

There was almost a change on the scales but they decided to stay on 231.4 for another day! Not much else to report, it's all a bit same old same old with me!

xx

So, day 35.

There was almost a change on the scales but they decided to stay on 231.4 for another day! Not much else to report, it's all a bit same old same old with me!

xx

Same old same old but still here and doing well!!! :D

6690-albums901-picture7694.jpg

This is me at 11st 13lbs back in 2009 (size 14 jeans and around a 12 A&F t shirt). It's so good having pictures to look at to keep me motivated! I still think 12stone is a good goal for me, but may go for 11st 13lb just to be in the 11st band haha.

I forgot to mention yesterday that I can now do up all 3 buttons on my size 20 (?) coat and am wearing a bra with a smaller back size! Yay to getting slimmer!

Yay to doing the buttons up :D

11st 13 is a great goal, you look good in the pic and it always feels better in the next stone bracket. Here's to the 11's, when we get there :p

Morning you sure do look slim in your pic :) atleast you know you will do it again, your so strong and determined :) keep at it hon. Xx

Good Morning...
I have found your diary now i can keep an eye on you :)
Well done on your amazing weight loss so far we are all here to support you.
I will now keep an eye on you ;)
xx

Day 36 - 27lbs gone! Into Week 6..

5lbs off this week!! YAY!

Scales moved to 230.2lbs this morning and I am so pleased! Have decided to weigh in Stones and pounds for a while now, so then switched over and got back on. I am 16st 6lbs. I was around this weight when I started Cambridge in Jan 2009... :(

Anyway! Into week 6 now (wow!) and over half way to Christmas :) Am looking forwad to my turkey already ;)

Hope everyone else has a good day xx

Good Morning...
I have found your diary now i can keep an eye on you :)
Well done on your amazing weight loss so far we are all here to support you.
I will now keep an eye on you ;)
xx

Thanks and it's lovely to see you here! Am off to your diary shortly ;)

Morning you sure do look slim in your pic :) atleast you know you will do it again, your so strong and determined :) keep at it hon. Xx

Thanks hun xx

Yay to doing the buttons up :D

11st 13 is a great goal, you look good in the pic and it always feels better in the next stone bracket. Here's to the 11's, when we get there :p

Thanks! And yes, here's to the 11's, next year some time :D xx

Back