Total Solution My New Diary ... I'm back...

Sarette

Gold Member
I've been a member of Minimins for a few years now. I successfully lost 5.5 stone on the Cambridge Diet in 2009, then kind of went off the rails :break_diet:, got pregnant with my 3rd child, put on goodness knows how much weight... I started Exante in March this year and lost 2 stone, then AAM week happened, Hubby's birthday, and my willpower died a death :eek: ... since then I have eaten like a disgusting pig and am bigger than ever. So last week, after a chat with my Husband, I decided to restart Exante, as I have left over packs, and I like not having to trek to see a CD counsellor for packs.

I restarted last Friday 14th October, and so far, I have been 100% and have lost 8lbs :D, which I am very pleased with! I'm taking each day as it comes, trying to remain focused on my memory of being slim...

Need to go have my last pack for the day now, and sort out the baby who has a throat infection and conjunctivitus! Hoping I may get some sleep tonight now he has been prescribed some eye drops and penicillin!

Thanks for reading!

Sarah

Last edited:
Hello Sarah and best of luck I've also done CD in the past .... Exante is great too x

Thanks Danii. I much prefer the Exante shakes to the CD ones I have to say. Wish they did tetras though!

Well, that's another day dusted. I've walked the dog twice today, feeling far more energetic now than I was last week, eating tons of bad things and feeling too tired to move!

Haven't quite thought about what I intend to do over Christmas yet, and all 3 kids have December birthdays, as do I, so I probably haven't timed this right at all! But, there was no way I could continue putting on weight like I was. I guess I will deal with these days when I get there...! xx

Good luck with yours and the kiddies birthdays food wise. You should be fine if you set your mind to it, 'nothing tastes as good as being skinny feels!' Hope the baby feels better soon also x x x

Another day, and another pound down! 9lbs gone already, I am over the moon! Had to weigh on different scales for the last 2 mornings as the batteries have gone in mine! Bought some new ones today, hoping I got the right ones :)

Hehe I have two scales too :) it's great to see the weight fad away.

This is a sad day for me. For 14 years I have been a Westlife fan, almost half my life. I have bought every album, every song, seen every single tour at least once, sometimes twice or 3 times. I've been to the MTV studios to see them, I've seen them in Dublin twice, which was awesome. Yesterday I bought 2 tickets to their tour next year. Today they announced they will split after it. Whilst I can understand why, and pretty much saw it coming, it still breaks my heart. :(

Moving on from my day of sadness yesterday.

My scales are now fully functional again, and I am pleased to report another 2lb loss! So that's 11lb gone already, week 1 weigh in is tomorrow :)

Moving on from my day of sadness yesterday.

My scales are now fully functional again, and I am pleased to report another 2lb loss! So that's 11lb gone already, week 1 weigh in is tomorrow :)
OMG wow wow well impressed... I bet your chuffed?

I will look out for your weigh in results x

Day 8 today - first weeks weigh in....

12lb!!!!!!

I'm super stoked! This is the best first week I've had since Jan 2009 when I started Cambridge!

Off to get my roots done soon and have a trim. The kids are off school now for half term. I have Ellie who is 8, Harry (Harrison) is 5 and Oscar is 10 months. They all have birthdays in December, as I said previously. Oscar has been ill with a throat infection and conjuctivitus, and with teething he hadn't slept through the night since the end of July... apart from last night! I feel energised :D He is so much brighter today, I'm so pleased he's feeling better!

Off for my first shake now. I have enough for another week, then will put my order in for some more. I only like the shakes, so no soups or bars, but I cope :)

How are the rest of you doing? xx

This is my inspiration picture from 2009!

Photo43.jpg

Good luck you sound like your doing fab!!! And you've had a brilliant first week. Not sure if you know but the tescos ultraslim bars you are allowed. I've had the choc crispy ones the whole time if done exante so not sure what the other flavours like. But their 2 packs for £3.50. And also u can have dr pepper zero and coke zero xxx

Well done on such a fabulous first week. I started today so a 12lb loss is very inspiring!! I also thought about wether this was the right time just before Christmas ect, but it just feels like now is the time....and if I can get through today...and then the first week Christmas should be easy peasy...right!! Have had a shake for breakfast and half a bar at 12ish....two black coffees and two pints of water...peeing for Britain..bangigng headache but really want to do this!! Keep your fingers crossed for me. And well done you!!
Clare xx

Good luck you sound like your doing fab!!! And you've had a brilliant first week. Not sure if you know but the tescos ultraslim bars you are allowed. I've had the choc crispy ones the whole time if done exante so not sure what the other flavours like. But their 2 packs for £3.50. And also u can have dr pepper zero and coke zero xxx

I'm an old hand at this VLCD thing, I have a glass of coke zero a day. I prefer to stick to liquid to be honest. Eating a bar is too much like me snacking on a choccie bar, so I do better with out them. Thanks for posting though :)

Well done on such a fabulous first week. I started today so a 12lb loss is very inspiring!! I also thought about wether this was the right time just before Christmas ect, but it just feels like now is the time....and if I can get through today...and then the first week Christmas should be easy peasy...right!! Have had a shake for breakfast and half a bar at 12ish....two black coffees and two pints of water...peeing for Britain..bangigng headache but really want to do this!! Keep your fingers crossed for me. And well done you!!
Clare xx

Thanks Clare! I am very pleased with the first week :) I decided today, that I am not stopping for the kids' birthdays. I think I will allow myself some turkey and veg on Xmas day, but that is all. I REALLY want to do this, and it feels like my time. Anyway, it's a way off, so will just stick my head down and keep plodding on! Have you got a diary so I can see how you are getting on? All the best xx

Ok, weighed in again this morning. I find weighing every day keeps me on the straight and narrow you see! No change on the scales for the first time, but I am not downhearted! No siree! :)

We took Max (our 4.5 month Cockapoo) to Ipswich Christchurch Park today for a good walk and run around, then we popped home to feed everyone (vanilla shake for me!) and then went to Stowmarket swimming. Well they all swam, I sat on the side. I look forward to slimming down some so I can fit in the swimming costumes that I own, and to feel much less self conscious! I enjoy swimming, so it's on my to do list.

:)

Grr the bloomin' scales are still stuck :( Still say 245.1 lbs. And after I sat through my family eating a chippy tea too! TOTM arrived a few days ago, I guess i may not be helping. I have a contraception implant in my arm, and it had stopped my periods, I guess Exante is buggering it all up! SO here I am, feeling like rubbish and not losing weight. Dam!!!

Wow fantastic you look gorgeous in your picture to.

Congrats on your first weeks loss!! I weigh tomorrow morning eeeek lol x

aug 2008- 18 st 5 lb 17/10/11- 12 st 13

Don't be disheartened huni. And the fact u have TOTM is probably the reason the scales arnt moving. Mine never do when I have it. I to weigh each day and not seeing the number makes u feel ur not loosing when infact u probably say 4 of the days u loose 1lb and 3 it sts you'll think oh ive lost bugger all when infact it's 4lb just harder to notice lol. But your doing fab Hun xxxx

Good morning diary!

I've lost 2lbs since yesterday which completes my first stone. YAY!! Diet wise I feel fine, then I took some pics on my webcam and it's remotivated me as I look huge. Well, I should, I'm 5ft 4 and weigh 17 stone 3lb... Dam myself for letting it get so bad before I started doing anything about it. Le sigh.

I bought myself Zumba for the Wii last week and had a go yesterday. It's brill! I was knackered afterwards, so it must do something :) Will try and do it a few times a week...

Hope everyone else is ok xx

Back