Total Solution My New Diary ... I'm back...

5lbs off in a week is fab - and your total weight loss in the last 5 weeks is amazing! I'm with you on the Turkey, i cannot wait for my xmas dinner!

:woohoo: well done 5lbs!!!

I am 16st 6lbs. I was around this weight when I started Cambridge in Jan 2009... :(

Day by day hun, won't be long and you will be in the 15's.
Keep on keeping on, you are doing sooo well.

Water, water, water ;)

xx

Fab pic Sarette and fab loss... waving madly! Have had three exantes now and all have been fine... I wish those first ones hadn't been dud back in the summer, might have been a different story if they'd been OK! Feel I am crawling slowly back on track... and liking the exante because it has a calming, psychological effect like CD did... tells me I am going to be OK...

xxx

WOW, 5lbs off, you are doing amazing! Keep doing what you're doing and you will be at target in no time.

Day 37 - 2 Stone gone!!

Morning!

Scales this morning said 16st 5lbs, so that's another pound gone which takes me to 28lbs loss - so that's my 2nd stone done and dusted!! Woohoooooooo!

I have managed to get my engagement ring off which has been stuck on since May/June this year and that was a relief! Have left it off for now as it's still quite tight.

Hope you are all ok and have a good weekend xx

I'm just blown away by your results Sar! (and just a tad jealous! lol)

You're doing so well and will be at goal in no time. I still align myself to you as we have similar stats but this won't be for long - you'll be way ahead of me very soon. Of course, I'll still be following your progress with much interest :)

Go Go Sarette!

Well done on your NSV, getting that ring off was a great achievement :)

You are doing great hun, a woman on a mission :D

Crickey Sarette, that is some achievement, 2 stone gone forever. I'm two pounds away from that milestone since I started dieting earlier this year, and what a difference it has made to my life.

Go girl GO!!!

Conor

Day 38

Evening all! Have been out all day so only just had time to get on.

Another pound off this morning, now 16st 4lbs :D

Can't stop as Oscar is not happy this evening, hope you all have had a good weekend xx

Day 39

No movement on scales. Another 100% day done and dusted.

Hope everyone is ok xx

Hi Sar, hope all is well and Oscar is better too.

Keep at it, onwards and downwards. xx

You're doing great Sarette! Awesome stuff.

xxx

Day 40

Thanks ladies xx

No change today!

I went shopping in Colchester, spent 4 hours walking round but came away with only a few bits and bobs :confused: Anyway, at least I can cross a couple more bits of the never ending shopping list. Got home, picked the kids up from school and then walked my daughter to her dance club with the dog and back again which took about 45 minutes. I am feeling a bit pooped now and typically Oscar is still awake and being irritating...!

xx

Day 41

1lb off this morning, 16st 3lbs on the scales. Roll on the 15's which seem so near :)

I'm off to see Breaking Dawn this afternoon :D I have backache today after so much walking yesterday :( so am trying to be careful..

Hope you are all doing well xx

Hiya i just noticed Colchester in ya post earlier... im only down the road from there... Breaking Dawn...mmmm... i went to see that at the weekend with a mate and his daughter... Didnt enjoy it too much but the young girl did so maybe im just an old fowgy lol ...
Your doing great with the diet so far...well done and long may it continue xx

It's so lovely when the scales co-operate :D

Enjoy the film!! xx

Thanks, I loved it!!

Hiya i just noticed Colchester in ya post earlier... im only down the road from there... Breaking Dawn...mmmm... i went to see that at the weekend with a mate and his daughter... Didnt enjoy it too much but the young girl did so maybe im just an old fowgy lol ...
Your doing great with the diet so far...well done and long may it continue xx

Yes I live in Hadleigh, so about 20 mins from Colchester! Hubby was round his brothers house in Colchester so I thought I'd have a mooch round town :D Was back there today at the Odeon as I met my friend there and she works in Colchester :)

I Loved the film, it was so good! Although I was busting for a wee for the last half but didn't want to miss any of the film, luckily I made it to the loo just in time :)

I'm off to a funeral tomorrow (first one ever), so hoping there will be a loo somewhere... may have to go slow with the water and catch up when I get back, just in case... Eek!

Love to all, including the lurkers ;)

xx

Back