Total Solution My New Diary ... I'm back...

Congrats on the awesome losses so far :)

That drafted pound will be gone forever on your next weigh-in. Congrats on your fab achievement to date x

41 lbs gone wow veryyyyyy pleased for you Sarah ... Xx

Well done Sarette you're still doing brilliantly :D I so admire everyone that can keep going on this diet. I'm on week 6 and having a few wobbles :( but it's inspiring reading other peoples diaries and realising that I'll only fail if I stop trying. Keep going my lovely.
Hazel
x

Good morning hon :) are we going to see laastest pics of you sooooon :)

Went to Pizza Hut last night for Harry's Birthday (his choice). Bit of a challenge but I am pleased with my food choices. As I knew we were off to Pizza Hut, I had just one shake in the morning, and then guzzled my water until we went. I chose a chicken and mushroom pizzetta for less than 500 calories, and some lettuce, cucumber from the salad bar. Gosh it was yummy! Had more water when I got home, and scales this morning have remained the same - by some miracle I am still in ketosis!

So TS again today, can I get this next pound off by Friday? I will try my best :D

In other news, some shambala bracelets I ordered came this morning, and I LOVE them. Gosh they are sparkly, so very me :D

xx

Good Morning!

The scales have moved, I am 15st 5lbs - that is 3 stone gone exactly!! Hurrah!!! Have taken some pics and made a new album - Exante. Haven't got any before pics as I refused to have my picture taken....

So I am at my goal of a third stone off by Xmas day. I wonder if I can get to my original goal of 45lbs off by then now??! We shall see :D

xx

OOOh I have just realised something. It's the 14th today! So it is EXACTLY 2 months since I started Exante and I have lost EXACTLY 3 stones. Ooh er missus!! WOnder if I can get the 4th stone off by 14th January.....?!

Sarah you look fantastic! Well done! I think you'll manage to get another stone of by 14 Jan (if you are planning on staying on any Cambridge plan (under 810 as I would imagine one remains in ketosis even on 810) over Xmas and New year's eve?

Well done on reaching the 3 stone mark, Sarah. Another 3lbs and you will be past the halfway mark. :D

Pam xxx

Sarette, you are a star. THREE STONE in two months! Hats off to ya chick. You're an inspiration and I'm so, so glad this is working for you.

xxx

Thank you all!

Daughters birthday today. Been into town for an eye check up and some shopping. Only just got back.

No change on scales this morning, but for once I wasn't expecting to see one haha!

Must dash xx

Good Morning!

The scales have moved, I am 15st 5lbs - that is 3 stone gone exactly!! Hurrah!!! Have taken some pics and made a new album - Exante. Haven't got any before pics as I refused to have my picture taken....

So I am at my goal of a third stone off by Xmas day. I wonder if I can get to my original goal of 45lbs off by then now??! We shall see :D

xx

Well done missus, 45lb pressie for Christmas is most definitely within your ability. :D It's only 3lbs so do-able. xx

4lbs off this week, as no movement on the scales this morning, but I am more than happy as we ended up eating out last night (I had salmon) for Ellie's birthday. :D

Hoping for 3lbs off next week :) xx

You're doing brilliantly! You've not gained in the 9 weeks and the weight is coming off. Your clothes must be dropping of you by now?!!

1lb off this morning :)

Took the dog out for an hour and a half walk today and yesterday and bathed him when I got back today. Off to Westfield tomorrow!

xx

Back