Total Solution My New Diary ... I'm back...

Been wrapping presents. Still too many to buy but hoping to get all the ones for my family tomorrow... I'm going with my Mum and Sister, so no kids, which I am hoping will be a little easier than I am used to... It will be busy, but needs must!

NSV - got into and wore my size 20 jogging bottoms, size 20 M and Co jeans and size 18 BHS t shirt today :D

Wow hunnie :) I read your diary over and over again when I feel a bit... Fed up :) from reading your excellent achievements makes me smile for you...
Well done Sarah x

Busy day yesterday, got to Westfield at 11am and didn't leave until 4.30pm. My feet were killing me! Had some Roast Turkey and Veg for lunch which was yummy.

Another pound off this morning, so am 15st 3lbs :D 1 pound to go to my 45lbs off before Xmas day goal :D and I will be over half way haha.

Still have a few prezzies to buy :( so need to go out today or tomorrow... also need to walk the dog.. Then I need to start wrapping like there's no tomorrow... eek.

Mwah xx

Hey hon.. i remember when you started :) you've done fab :)

enjoy your shop x

Well done, Sarah.

You are an inspiration.

Pam xxx

You'll probably knock 2 pounds off by Christmas day - especially with all the walking you would have done from 11 to 4.30pm!

Afternoon!

1lb off this morning, bringing me to 15st 2lbs! I can reach out and touch the 14s (with my slightly thinner arms haha). So that's my 45lbs off goal done and dusted!

Next goal is to be in the 14s on New Years Day.. Not as easy as it sounds as I have 4 days of planned eating to get through (25th to 28th) and back on shakes for 29th 30th and 31st... hoping I can keep a grip on the eating over Xmas..!

Been on a 1.5 hour walk with the dog and round Tesco and Toys R Us today. Town tomorrow! Eek...

Mwah xx

More than half way, yayyyyy well done xx

You are so much closer to the 14's! The planned days of eating are indeed challenging and I am trying to get my head around how I will cope and get through them! Good vibes your way for getting through the planned days!! I'm sure you will do really well give how far you've come. Kx

Just calling in to say Happy Christmas Sarette (and Kira!) in case i don't manage to call in before then... have a fab one!

xxx

Good morning Sarah I miss your posts :) also wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas & and a happy slimmer 2012 ;) xx

Merry Christmas Sarah, have a great time xx

Merry Christmas everyone!

Am still here, not being 100%, but trying my dam hardest to be as good as poss!

Plan is to get Xmas out the way and then continue my weightloss journey to Slimville in 2012, where I will live for ever more!!

Thanks to everyone for their support over the last few months, I hope you will continue to pop in next year too!

CHEERS! xx

Well done Sarah, Happy Christmas to you and your family, enjoy it to the max and we'll nudge each other along again in 2012 ;-)

Conor x

Merry Christmas hon.. See you very soon :) xx

Back