Total Solution My New Diary ... I'm back...

Afternoon Danii!

Another 2lbs off this morning, 15st 5 on the scales. Just got back from a long walk with the dog and thinking of feeding the kids now (my niece is staying over so we have 5 children here! It's very loud lol).

Have been trying to tidy the house up a bit, but it still looks like a bomb site! xx

Hiya Sarette, just caught up on your diary after a month or so away myself, back on the wagon today! You seem to have your head in the right place now and i think you'll be flying in no time! As the others have said your xmas weight will be gone in no time (that's what i'm hoping for myself anyway!!) and the rest will follow :) Good luck! x

Good morning Sarah, you up and at 'em?

Morning lovely Sarah how's things hon xx

Morning all! A full TS day yesterday, so I am counting today as day 2. We won't mention Monday.... ;)

2 online friends on another of my many forums have been inspired by my success so far and one is starting Exante today and the other is expecting her delivery today! Will be nice to have even more support and to support them too.

Also, I have found myself a team member on the new Cockapoo Club of Great Britain and am in charge of updating the blog.. it's all good fun though, and I do love my cockapoo!

Anyway, must dash, the toilet beckons haha!

S xx

I have to say i've never heard of a Cockapoo before just now, you learn something new every day ;)

Well done on yesterday, you'll have no problems keeping it up i'm sure! It'll be nice to have some more support. I don't go on any other forums other than this one, but i am really into blogging and follow a lot of others who are so inspirational, people who have lost weight, are keeping it off and living healthily are my motivation! x

Hi Sarah, hope your day 2 is going well xx

Hi Sarah, hope your day 2 is going well xx

Thanks Ali, Day 2 has gone very well indeed! 3 shakes and 3 litres of water down :D

xx

Well done on reaching the end of Day 2 :) I keep doing Day 1 :( then messing up! Day 2 is tomorrow and if I mess up again I think Nursetubs will be on my case :p
Hazel
x

Day 3

15st 4 on the scales. 2lbs to go until my ticker and stats are accurate again :)

Windy here and I need to pop into town for birthday cards and presents.. d'oh!

Hi Sarette

Well done on your restart - I was looking at your losses and they seem to be on the same track as mine (including the 7lb on over Christmas). I had the best intentions of only having three three meals over the holiday period (Works night out, Christmas Eve lunch and Christmas Dinner), and initially stuck to the plan, however we then had visitors staying for a few days between Christmas and New Year and between the eating out and the wine, the good plan all went out the window.

Like you, I am back on track (though I had a couple of days of faffing before getting my first 100% yesterday). Lost 3lbs already, so here's to us all in the New Year.

Good Luck

Nelli X

Another 100% day done. I've just mapped my daily dog walk - it's just under 3 miles! I'm really chuffed with myself, but already thinking of ways I can extend it a bit :)

I'm loving 2012 so far! xx

Just come back from our walk! We have matching florescent jackets lol. I'm beginning to enjoy walking the dog again and my hips don't hurt, yet! Maybe the walks aren't quite far enough ;)

Fridays are weigh in days... 15st 2 this morning! This takes me back to pre christmas weight, and now my ticker and stats are correct once more :)

Yay!

Yayyyy the last 2 weeks never happened :p lol

Another 100% day. Another 3 miles walked. Have a bit of a sore throat and hoping it doesn't get worse..

Night all :D

Back