My new diary with JUDDD

Big well done Karen, that's a good loss :D

thank you. I have had a bit of a blip today. I was going to have a down day, but then I changed it to a medium day, then when making the mashed potato for the dinner it went more like glue so had boiled potatoes instead which are more healthier but then after dinner there was a large packet of popcorn screaming my name so i had to eat it to put it out of its misery! I am having another cant stop eating days! going to have a down day tomorrow and start afresh

Don't worry Karen, I haven't had a good weekend! Yesterday was meant to be a dd but ended up an up day, and then an up day again today! Back to it tomorrow!!!

well I was doing really well yesterday until we went to the Toby Carvery for tea last night. I managed to have gammon, 3 yorkshires about 5 roasties, 2 boiled potatoes and thick gravy and then even though i could bearly move i was stuffed i got a caramel crunchie ice cream. i have no idea how many calories was in it and i only ate half my pudding as eyes bigger than belly these days.

had a good day today though, im on a down day and only had 89 calories so far (at 7.30pm)

At least it was an UD tho Karen, you're allowed on an up day as long as you don't go ott every up day you'll be ok. I ate quite a lot on my up day yesterday too lol x

well I am off to bed now and so far all I have had is half a tin of soup for 89 cals and a small packet of snack a jacks 89 cals. add the milk I have had in my tea at around 50 cals and this is the best down day I have ever had! hope it shows this week on the scales!

Well done Karen, it does get easier the more dd's you do, so sounds like your body is getting used to the plan now :)

well today I have had an up day but it really has been another down day. I will try and work it out:

crumpet and spread 115 cals
beef sarnie: approx 240 cals
packet of crisps: 130 cals
packet of crisps: 130 cals
yoghurt: 60 cals
2 chocolate digestives: 100 cals
milk for tea: 50 cals

I have just about had over 800 calories so not sure what I should do tomorrow. Should I have a down day as planned as today was supposed to be an up day or should I have an up day coz today was really like a medium day?

I suppose I will just have to see how I get on tomorrow and see how hungry I get

If I was you I'd have a medium day tomorrow, aim for about 1000 cals and then an up day on saturday. Although it won't hurt to have a proper up day tomorrow and a down day on saturday, whichever you feel best with. great going today btw.

thanks stirky. I think I will aim to have a down day but if it gets too much I will go for a medium day as I want to go to the chinese buffet on saturday. dont know how I will manage though because that is not many calories in 2 days, but I suppose it wont do me any harm lol

A medium day tomorrow and an up day on Saturday would be fine tho, really you shouldn't have more than 2 dd's in a row as it starts putting your body into starvation mode and you hang onto cals instead of burning them off. Ooohh chinese buffet sounds goooodddd!!!!

yeah, your right and the last thing I want is another platueau!! It took me so long to shift the last plateau and I am only 8 weeks from my goal of 12 stone for my holidays. After that I would like to be between 10 and 10 and a half, but I will set my next goal at 11 stone, dont want to be greedy, after all I have had this weight on for 12 years. that is how long I have been carrying the extra 5 stone I put on during pregnancy! lol and he is nearly 12

Good luck! I'm sure you'll be at 12 stone by your hols :)

thank you, God I really hope so. This is the lightest I have weighed in years! and it is funny people are now (having lost 3 stone!) asking have i lost weight? its as if they have just noticed. dunno what that is all about. I may try and put one of my before photos on the site somewhere

Yes I think it does take people a while to notice, or at least say anything about it. Although saying that it seems to be us that are the last ones to notice the difference lol! You've done amazingly well tho hun!

thank you stirky xx

Weigh in today and I have lost 1 and a half pounds. yipeeeeeee!!!

Went to the chinese buffet and it was lush!! (hope I dont pay for it next weigh in though lol)

Wow keep it up Karen, isn't juddd just so so great :D I bet that chinese buffet was lovely, never been to one of those but always wanted to, I love chinese food! xxx

My new name is easy to pronounce: Foyer-foe-gl
xx

Well I havent been on for so long, but I thought I would update on how I have been doing. I have still been doing the up day down day diet since I last posted. I reached my goal of getting to 12 stone for my holidays about 2 weeks before I went and managed to only put on a pound! dont know how that happened lol. but after this I seemed to have plateaued again and this plateau lasted for a couple of months before the weight started to move again. I dont know if this was a proper plateau or the fact that what I have on an up day is a little less healthy and probably eat far more calories than when I first started the diet. Today I have reached goal 5 and that is to get to 11 and a half stone! I cant beleive I am 11 stone anything!! and after sticking at 12 stone, I did go through a phase (like my first plateau) where I thought that I would never get under the 12 stone mark. I did join a gym but to be honest I havent really used it and I would say that throughout the diet, I have rarely exercised. I have just booked my skiing holiday for 29th January and would love to get to 11 stone for then, so that is my next target. I am a bit behind on my original goals (as I did want to be 10 and a half stone by xmas but as there are only a few weeks left, it is unlikely that I will lose a stone by this time lol)

Good luck to everyone on the diet, stick at it, it really does work!

Just come back on here after ages, you are doing so well you must be so proud of yourself!!! Big well done hun xxx

Back