my new diary

Thank you so much everyone your support is invaluable:thankyou:
rori i aint tried the boxing game but i read a review about it somewhere saying that it was really good for burning calories up so maybe one for me to invest in and try plus i think OH would like it as he used to box.

Well had a not bad day food wise yesterday had 2 slices of toast for brekkie, a wrap for lunch with a turkey rasher, lettuce and tomato and some low fat dressing that is free in my diet then for tea i had low fat fish in breadcrumbs plus chips cooked in the tefal actifry so no fat on them and much tastier than oven chips.
Today im considering making a thai green curry from my scottish slimmers book could be interesting and ive never made one before shall keep you all informed

Well im picking up nephews later to come and stay for a couple of days i must be mad like i dont have enuff kids in house as it is lol,, planning on taking them to cinema on saturday when its cheap morning lol £1 a ticket. but on the plus side we get rid of 3 of ours for sat/sun night so all swings and roundabouts lol

No prob, babe :)

Oh yay, you got an actifry! How's it been working out? That's ace that the chips taste so good too. Might see if Debenhams have them so I can put it on my wedding list :D

Mmmm... Thai curry! You're a bit of a curry monster, aren't you? Enjoy it, hun! And well done for the hard work so far, you're doing swell!

Haha! Enjoy having the kids round, I'm sure you'll have a wicked time!

Bron

ill spend the weekend tormenting the kids lol im sure its my mission in life lol.
I love currys plus there so simple to make especially if im making the kids something different. the thai green curry worked out well i was impressed considering its the first time ive had one and made one lol.
Think i may have fish 2moro tho for a change im trying to up my fish intakes.

You're sounding really positive and "in the zone" Kazzy - Keep going x

Glad the curry was a success!

Is that going to be a fish curry? :D Hehe! Definitely get a good intake of fish, high in good fats, omega 3 and protein. Good in cake form and even better battered! Enjoy!

Bron

Thank you very much ladies for your support im feeling pretty good about everything maybe this time is gonna be the time.
Feeling a bit crap just now come online to find that 2 friends from diff forums have both had a family member pass away, is so sad:cry:. i know theres nothing i can do but friends on forums were very helpful to me when my dad passed away last year.

You have every right to feel positive, you are doing brilliantly! So happy for you, I'm sure this is going to be the last time you enbark on this journey :)

Aww sorry to hear about your friends' losses :( All you can do is offer support, a listening ear and constant reassurance that you're there for them. Even just saying "I'm here when you need me" will mean more to them than you can ever guess.

Bron

Sorry you're a bit sad Kazzy - great that you're so positive. Won't be on here much today as I'm off the Cornwall late afternoon and have to take my computer in this morning so have a great week x

Well food wise has been a pretty good day so far but calories wil mount up as ill have a drink later tonight. had a lovely day took the kids to luss and pmsl at them swimming in loch lomond wasnt planned so they were in there clothes pmsl come home with lots of sand between my toes lol how nice

Haha! What a wonderful, imprompu swim for everyone! Loch swimming sounds like chilly business though, rather them than me!

Enjoy the drinks, hun! You've definitely earnt them!

Bron

Well woke up the sun shining and the dogs whining to get out lol nothing new there tho but the sun shall be wasted on me today as the oh will want to be either near a radio or in the pub watching the football big game of the season the league winner is decided today so is a huge thing up here.
As for the diet i been doing not bad also been excercising , this week is going to be a challenge tho to do well as we had an emergency purchase of a new filter for the fish tank yesterday £130 arggggggggggggg so im now skint for the rest of the week so shall be a small shop and just have to muddle by the best i can for the healthy food and pray it all works out for the best at least one thing no nibbling as no money for nibbles lol:clap:, i hate shopping on a budget:cry:. but had to save my little fishys as i think they would have started dying if i hadnt bought the new filter.
:talk017:

Haha! Understand, bud, the weather's glorious and I'm sat listening to the Hull vs. Man U match in my City shirt :D

Ooo, that's a lot of dosh down. This website is good for budget meals. Low fat recipes too, with some sound advise to boot. See it as a challenge :)

Go Tigers!!

Bron

Hi Kazzy. How are you doing? Your day out at the Loch sounds great. x

Hi Kazzy - Don't go off again, we're missing you x

Back