my new diary

Sounds fantastic Kazzy x

Good evening everyone where has the day gone its been one of them days where i feel like ive not stopped from 9 when i went out to now at 7 when ive got in for the rest of the night,, i was in earlier but never sat down was cooking a nice chilli for dinner tonite, gave it to the kids aswell went down well. been a bit lacking on the food front today so may have a nice healthy snack later.

Give yourself a bit of a break Kazzy - it sounds like you've had a busy day x

i have today but ahhh well the rest of the week should be pretty quiet lolthen a long weekend with the children at home argggggggggggggggg who invented bank holidays lol

People who work in schools I guess - End of term can never come quick enough!

Man, that does sound an incredibly hardcore day, babe. Do put your feet up with a sweet snack and a cuppa :) You definitely deserve it!

Mmm, love chilli! Glad the kids enjoyed too!

Bank holidays... products of banks who inconsiderately didn't think of the poor kitchen/retail staff that get rushed off their feet. Nor did they think of the people who only have time on a weekend or bank holiday to sort out any account problems.

Stay cool!

Bron

ahhhh well ive had 2 slices of toast for brekkie this morning also shifted some furniture beforehand and done 15 mins of aerobic activity on the wii,, have my first weigh in today omg im dreading it ive worked so hard this week and im hoping it pays off i know ill just be so demoralised if it hasnt paid off,, keep everything crossed for me

Good luck Kazzy - I'm sure you'll be fine cos you've put loads into this week. You deserve success x

Well had my weigh in a bit disappointed as i worked so hard but ahhhh welll, i lost 2lbs this week and i know a loss is a loss is a loss, im glad ive lost something guess i was hoping for a bigger loss, ahhh well onwards and thinwards pmsl

well done honey!! if you do that every week you'll be sorted :D that's a good loss for a foody diet :)

abz xx

Read it in a magazine dunno if its true or not but

"eat oranges. they burn more than their calories by increasing fat breakdown in fat cells"

Well done Kazzy, 2 lbs is a fab loss :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Oh yays!! Well done on losing those 2lbs! Don't feel like it's not a lot, 2lbs is a fantastic first loss.

I think I've heard that about oranges... hey, worth a try!! It's not like oranges are bad for you or anything :D

Bron

Yea the jury's out with the citrus fruit thing. Grapefruit are supposed to be the same and I actually think that I do better when I include grapefruit but I'm not at all sure of the science behind the theory so in the meantime the extra vitamin C will be useful if nothing else x

....and well done Kazzy - see, we knew you could do it. Don't forget that you are also exercising which will probably be building up muscle which actually weighs heavier than fat so 2lb loss is brilliant x

2lbs is awesome! Well done! I'm getting very pro wii fit from reading your posts, I like the gym and go a lot but I know at home it'll be a different story, maybe having a wii fit at home will be a good incentive to keep exercising indoors! Have you tried the boxing game? I did that with my brother, actually ducking and diving like I was boxing and the muscles on my sides have never hurt so much! Fantastic things those wii's!

Back