my new diary

Fantastic Kazzy - you is really rockin' - are you sure you're not a Friday Girl? x

weigh in day for me is a wednesday ,,, the usual weightloss is like most a pound or two a week but thats fine slow and steady and all that ,,,, mind uthink my body must be in shock at all the excercise ive done this week lol must keep it up tho ,, mind u its such a laff

well food n alcohol wise not been to good still been semi healthy tho these past two days but still excercising so swings and round abouts lol

I've been about the same Kazzy - had a very healthy day then out tonight and was a wee bit naughty x

Weekend went a bit to pot too, no worries. But the exercise will still be doing you great, and you've done so amazingly this week I don't think it'll make much odds :)

Bron

im not to worried as i still wanna live a life and not all weekends are as boozy as this one has turned out to be,, but on the plus side i had a nice walk beside loch lomond with the dogs today was out for about 3 hours with them was nice weather and we took a healthy picnic with us for lunch

hi hope all goes well with the weight loss, I remember seeing you a while ago, its good that you've came back with positivity :).

Sounds like a great weekend Kazzy - sometimes you have to just go for it and make up later x

Had a good day food wise today but tired after the busy weekend but it was all fun,, also finding that im eating less stomach doesnt seem to want huge portions anymore how bizarre and im not even hungry. still got to do my excercise for today but i normally do that around 6ish after i have eaten , had a walk round the shops tho does that count pmsl

It's a weird yet wonderful feeling when you realise you can't eat as much as you used to. That's a good sign, and if you're not feeling peckish either that's even better! Go you!

Well done on another fab day! And yes, shopping counts as exercise ;)

Bron

shame i was to tired to enjoy it,,,, why do late nights always take time to recover from must be old age pmsl, mind u im not used to 3 in a row so early to bed tonite i think

yeah im still feeling positive about everything im happy lol just planning what to have for tea tonite i dont fancy anything heavy at all,, think i may just have rice, veg and some gravy.

Kazzy - you have come back fighting and totally amazing - well done you x

well i had rice, veg and gravy for my tea yet another meal i couldnt finish is nice being able to leave stuff on the plate lol.. and just done my half hour on the wii fit, done mostly aerobic excercises on it so came of sweating must be good for me lol

Back