My New Everyday Diary

Bananas

Gold Member
Hi Everyone

Been here before, many times. Not new to minimins, VLCDs or restarts :rolleyes:.

So here I am again, on day 4 of SnS and waiting patiently for my delivery today as I really want a bar.

A bit about me, did CD about 4 years ago going from a size 14 to a 10. Hovered around a size 10-12 since and was an 8 for a while. Ive spent the past year around 9-10stone and would ideally be 8 stone so that is my ultimate goal. At present I dont know my exact weight as I find reading the number on the scales can be enough to totally put me off and unmotivate me.

I hope to write in here everyday, even if it's a bad day. Im guilty of neglecting past diaries when things go bad so I hope to not do that as the support here is amazing.

So far I have had 1 egg, about to have another. Have drank 1 pint water, 500ml coke zero and two cups tea with milk allowance. Will have a meal, bar, shake and veg throughout the day.

Not sure if Im in ketosis yet, I never get symptoms apart from the coldness (currently have three jumpers on and 2 pairs of socks), I also never get that energy boost people talk about, maybe this time I will :p would be soooo good as I can barely peel myself off the sofa and I'm working all weekend!

Will probably be post happy for a while as I'm still feeling the hunger/boredom so please forgive me if I'm talking nonsense. Also I'm aware I make lots of typos/auto corrects, again I apologise.

Now off to make that egg and read more posts. Delivery should be here by 15:21

Day 5

Admittedly I do feel slimmer. Though not sure if its because I've lost weight or its that 'thin' feeling you get when you're hungry/empty!

Nightshift tonight so have to stretch my packs over 24 hours :( but won't deny myself a 5th if needed.

I actually had an extra pack yesterday, felt vv dizzy after my little workout, the extra did the trick. Don't want to make a habit of it tho.

Also noticed I didn't pee as much yesterday as I normally do, hope I'm not retaining! I definitely drank enough.

Feel a bit low as I pulled out of a party last night. Don't think I'm quite in the zone to resist nice things yet and know what 'oh just one won't do any damage' can lead to.

Well day 5, one day at a time, really hope I get that energy burst this time as for now I could sleep for the country!

Day 5

Admittedly I do feel slimmer. Though not sure if its because I've lost weight or its that 'thin' feeling you get when you're hungry/empty!

Nightshift tonight so have to stretch my packs over 24 hours :( but won't deny myself a 5th if needed.

I actually had an extra pack yesterday, felt vv dizzy after my little workout, the extra did the trick. Don't want to make a habit of it tho.

Also noticed I didn't pee as much yesterday as I normally do, hope I'm not retaining! I definitely drank enough.

Feel a bit low as I pulled out of a party last night. Don't think I'm quite in the zone to resist nice things yet and know what 'oh just one won't do any damage' can lead to.

Well day 5, one day at a time, really hope I get that energy burst this time as for now I could sleep for the country!

When I did LL I used to sometimes have an extra bar whilst on nights, I always found it equalled out anyway as I'd normally miss a meal due to sleeping the following day. Xx

Onto day 8, feeling lighter but still determined not to weigh as I have a feeling I still weigh more than by heaviest in the past few years.
Last night I had quorn with a curry pack, was delicious. Shame I had no veggies in, would have made it even better.
Really really freeeeezing past few days, I know temperatures have dropped but I can feel the cold right through to my bones.
Had 750ml water and a cup of tea so far, hmmm might have a porridge cookie for breakfast. Decisions decisions :)

Day 9

Went to bed last night and couldnt stop thinking about biting into a big bar of dairy milk, as in the big family sized bars with little squares. Why why why can't I crave healthy stuff like fruit and veg??? :rolleyes:
I wasnt physically hungry, was able to recognise that it was just emotional hunger which I guess is a good thing.
I am addicted to chocolate though, and I dont mean that as a little joke, I think its a proper addiction. I could easily eat loads of the stuff and not feel sick but enjoy every bite. I wish I could just enjoy one standard sized bar but one bite and I just want loads more.

Ideally when I get to maintenace I will eat and enjoy three decent meals a day with some healthy snacks, I always find maintenance so hard ( hence being here time and time again) but keep trying, dont give up!

I'm just waffling away to myself here I know.

Well....day 9. Have had 750ml water and a cup of tea so far :). Leaving my packs til as late as possible as I want to have my protein/veg/pack together so it feels like I'm having a proper meal.

I dont want to set any aims or goals as usually as soon as I do that I get smug and give up. Again why??????? But I would really like to keep going until mid december when the xmas parties start. I'm just taking it a day at a time but have an idea of a treat I will get myself if I make it 100% til december. I just hope I can do it.

Well off to read more posts, hope you all have a good day x

What's chocolate tea?

I haven't seen you on here for a while - it's good to have you back.

Last night I had probably the most delicious SnS pack ever. I put a toffee shake into a mug, filled with just booked water to about 1/3 of the mug, stirred well then put in microwave for about 15 seconds.

It was soooo tasty, like sticky caramel. Not for those who don't like sweet stuff ;). Kinda reminded me of those rolo yogurts

On nightshift tonight so have to stretch my packs til 9:30 tomorrow morning but as usual I'll take an extra pack just incase.

Back