My New Everyday Diary

Oh no? Do you start liking the others then though? I love crispy shakes, do you think it happens if have the same ones too often? X

I had mushroom pasta for first time tonight.... I found it quite spicy?? I love spicy food (will order madras etc) but the mushroom pasta was more spicy than the curry pack? Strange! X

Onto week three, never made it past week three in a vlcd.

The first time when I was at my biggest the weight loss was so immense I went from a size 14 to a 10 in just over two weeks. The weight mainly came off my back and waist so there was such a difference :). Think my body's learned from that tho as I've never had such good losses since ;). Tho I have never went back to my start weight, always hovered around the same 7-10lbs.

Any other time has just been for a boost/detox so I've only really done 1-2 weeks at a time.

Ideally I want to get to my 8st7 target, will I ever get there? I've been close but never quite made it. For now I'm taking it a day at a time, get through the day then tackle the next. I want to keep going this week as I have promised myself a treat at the beauticians if I make it til Saturday 100%.

Need to up my water, drinking too much milk in tea but can't seem to stomach the water just now. The last time I had the tesco flavoured water it gave me terrible hunger pangs!

I agree keep your diary it's great inspiration for everyone else to read too

Back