my new food diary! 21 weeks til the wedding & 39lbs to lose!

poppycat

having moved my wedding forwards to November (21 weigh in's exactly) i thought it was time i jumped back on the sw band wagon after numerous attempts at other diets & not being focused at all - literally running out of time!! my goal weight for my wedding day is 11st 4lbs (the lowest weight ive been since having my 2 children) im currently 14st 1lb. so here goes, a mix of red and green days, hopefully be able to lose the 39lbs in 5 months ok!! i will be weighing in every thursday :D

Not bad first day back on plan. Hardly any superfree as need to go food shopping so just had to make do with what I had in. Missed my 2nd hex b as well argh!

Day 1, green

B - x2 Fried eggs & tinned spaghetti on toast (hex b) milky coffee (hex a)

L - baked potato with egg mayo

S - mug shot

D - quorn chicken curry (made from onion, pepper, garlic, peas, passata, spices) with brown rice

Syns - mayo (1) milky way (5) ripple (9) = 15

Day 2, green

B: x2 toast (hex b) with 2 fried eggs and ketchup (1 syn) milky coffee (hex b)

L: baked potato with left over curry and salad

D: SW chips, diet coke quorn chicken, salad

Evening snack: x2 weetabix (2nd hex b) & milk (leftover hex a)

Syns: ketchup (1) tablet (16 syns) = 17 syns

I don't regret the tablet as I resisted eating a ripple as well as the tablet so proud of myself. Will keep to 13 syns tomorrow ;)

Exercise: 6 miles on the cross trainer (40 mins)

Day 3, green

I've not made it to day 3 before in a LONG time (a year or so) im incredibly proud of myself. i always find days 2 and 3 the worst and i have gotten through it to the otherside.

Today has been a bit weird. i literally spent the day reading (the last book in the 50 shades of grey trilogy!) and ive had zero appetite so ive not eaten properly but i have stuck to plan.

B: none. after only 4 hours sleep last night (thankies mr toddler) i felt horrible this morning

L: 10 ryvitas (im going to count this as my x2 hex b's) with Philadelphia light (hex a)

D: milky coffee (hex a) quorn spaghetti bolognese with a light grating of cheese on the top (low low) (going to count this as the rest of my hex a from my milky coffee)

Syns: 9 (ripple)

I havent measured my hex a's properly but i know i havent gone over the amounts i should have for each so im not worried. i feel better about eating less today after last nights tablet and using 17 syns!

No body magic today as im exhausted but next week is going to be full of walking (4 miles every day mon-thur) as my son is back at nursery

Can't believe ive made it through day 3!!! day 4 awaits :D

I had a sneaky weigh in today and I have went from 14st 4lbs to 13st 11lbs in just under 2 weeks. So happy! :D I can do this!!!

Day 4, green day

B: x2 weetabix (hex b) and milk (hex a)
L: x2 toast (hex b) and philidelphia light (hex a)
D: sw spag bol and wholemeal pasta

syns - 15 (ripple, milky way & hot choc)
body magic - 30 minute walk to the park (lots of hills)

Day 5, green day

B: weetabix and milk (hex b & hex a)
L: low fat supernoodles, banana and fat free yog
D: quorn chicken curry & rice

Body magic - 4.5 mile walk

Syns: total blow out, ate a huge pack of salty popcorn, a white butter roll, half a burger, one or 2 chips and an onion ring. Could have been worse but it's a one off. Back on it like a hawk tomorrow!

Last edited:
hi poppycat - just thought id pop in to say hello! Im a fellow bride to be but ive only got 7 weigh ins till my wedding day!!!!!
youre going really well, what a great start!

rjg123 said:
hi poppycat - just thought id pop in to say hello! Im a fellow bride to be but ive only got 7 weigh ins till my wedding day!!!!!
youre going really well, what a great start!

Hello! Wow 7 weeks - amazing!!! Can't wait to only be 7 weigh in's away :D

Thanks! Apart from my blow out last night I have done alright, hopefully I can redeem myself! X

So today is day 6 but I have decided I'm not going to weigh myself until Sunday morning. Not only to avoid seeing a gain from last night but also because having WI at the weekend will inspire me to behave during the weekend.

Back on it 100% today! Last weigh in said 13st 11lbs (7lb loss so far) and on Sunday I want another 1lb at least ;) I'm worried the exercise I'm going to be doing this week is going to effect it! Eeek

Day 6, green

B: x2 weetabix & milk (hex a & hex b)

L: Low fat supernoodles, an apple, fat free yogurt, alpen light bar (1/2 a hex b) and a coffee with whitener in it (1 syn)

D: SW quorn chicken curry & rice. Fat free yogurt, alpen light bar (1/2 a hex b) and a ripple (9 syns)

Syn total: 10
Body magic: 4.5 mile walk

Back