Step 1 Sole Source My new journey...again. :)

Thanks Ladies 3 stone by Xmas, 12 weigh ins to Xmas that's 3 lbs a week is 36 Ibs over 3 stone manageable. Let's do this! Keep you posted on how day one goes. X

Thanks Ladies 3 stone by Xmas, 12 weigh ins to Xmas that's 3 lbs a week is 36 Ibs over 3 stone manageable. Let's do this! Keep you posted on how day one goes. X

I guess I'm doing 3at by xmas too! Am 17st 5 (although WI today) and wanna be 14st 3 for Xmas! Good luck for day one just keep drinking water and keeping yourself busy :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Fairy,

Well done on getting stuck back in. I'm a newbie to this diet, but tried all the usual suspects before. Dukan was my most successful, getting down to my lowest of 12st 7lb. Would like to see him again soon! Currently 13st 4lb having lost just over 2st. Already feeling so much better and looking forward to looking better come December 25th!

I am always better with support, and love reading how others are getting on. Looking forward to following your journey.

xx

It's 12.13 pm and I'm on my half hour lunch break at work. I'm sittin with my vege soup and have consumed a litre of water and a peppermint tea. I actually like the peppermint tea which has surprised me. The hardest part of the day is lunchtime at work especially when I'm serving up meatballs, gravy and creamy mash! Argghhh! I managed to not eat any so yay me!!
Away to fill up my water bottle again and down another litre. I'm going for 3 and a half stone before Xmas as my other mini goal. I think these mini goals will help on the long run. Things are good at work, at home with the kids and the boyfriend at the mo which is good as I am a total emotional eater. Something goes wrong I go straight for the bread and butter and crisps. Ha ha. Hope all you ladies are having a good day. 6pm is finishing time for me and that's when it hits me that I want food! Night time is the worst for me. Daytime is ok but night is when it's worse right now and serving kids lunch. Who am I kidding it's all the time. I find sitting typing this out keeps my fingers busy rather than picking at rubbish. :) xx

Haha - Fairy, I love that "typing to keep my fingers from picking!" - i'm here all the time to keep me on the straight and narrow - if I don't post, I tend to find I can persuade myself to cheat! Being accountable, even rambling away, keeps me from doing silly things!

Well done on serving the food and resisting - sounds like you're in a great place at the moment, long may it continue, along with your losses! :)

xx

It's 12.13 pm and I'm on my half hour lunch break at work. I'm sittin with my vege soup and have consumed a litre of water and a peppermint tea. I actually like the peppermint tea which has surprised me. The hardest part of the day is lunchtime at work especially when I'm serving up meatballs, gravy and creamy mash! Argghhh! I managed to not eat any so yay me!! Away to fill up my water bottle again and down another litre. I'm going for 3 and a half stone before Xmas as my other mini goal. I think these mini goals will help on the long run. Things are good at work, at home with the kids and the boyfriend at the mo which is good as I am a total emotional eater. Something goes wrong I go straight for the bread and butter and crisps. Ha ha. Hope all you ladies are having a good day. 6pm is finishing time for me and that's when it hits me that I want food! Night time is the worst for me. Daytime is ok but night is when it's worse right now and serving kids lunch. Who am I kidding it's all the time. I find sitting typing this out keeps my fingers busy rather than picking at rubbish. :) xx

Well done on getting through your lunch break. It's great that things are going well for you and if you feel emotional / evening dodgy time rears its ugly head then that is what we r here for! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My mini goal is 14st3lb, we can all help each other get to those 14s x

Hi

Hope you all don't mind me joining in on the convo.. I started SS on 2nd October i have had nothing but the 3 shakes and at least 3 litres of water a day, I am now nearly done with day 6 and I really want to give up now :(
I am soooo missing food, it's not that I'm hungry to be honest I have not really felt hungry while doing this diet it's the thought of just not eating. I LOVE FOOD haha.
It's my first weigh in tomoro which I am excited about, but I have had to ask my CDC to maybe start on Step 2 so I can eat something or start on bars.
What plans are you all on? My goal was 3/4 stone for Christmas and worried if I go on S2 that I will not lose that amount but if I carry on on SS I will just give up all together.. It's so hard!!

I'm 30, married with 2 children and weigh in at 15stone 12lbs.

Thanks for taking time to read my whining :) xx

Aw hunny you are never whining! Please feel free to join in on our convo. The first two weeks are so so hard but please just wait till tomorrow till you can see those results. Maybe try addin in a couple of soups too as this is what makes me feel fuller. I can't wait for week 3 till I can have the bars. I think with this diet is very much is one day at a time. Tackle each day as it comes. :) xxxxx

Oh my god!! I am so so hungry!!!! I really want to be in the 15s on Friday! I just ate 3 pickled onions and a few jalapeño peppers!!! I actually can hear the pickled onions callin my name to eat the whole jar!!! Xxxxxx

So funny reading everyone's story and how everyone is feeling. However your not alone with the starvation drink lots if water and wait for the weeks results we will be so happy we stuck with it. Here us to us! 3 stone down by Xmas! Nothing taste as good as skinny feels. X

I seriously can't wait for the bars and when I can add flavouring to water. Excuse the doom and gloom. I just wish I could have a bit of willpower and stop munching on random stuff. I mean pickled onions and jarred jalapeño peppers? What's that about ha ha ha xxxxx

So it's day 2 of my diary and I'm going with day two of my cambridge diet as I didn't do it properly over the weekend. So I have been sitting beating myself up over not being 100% when really I should look at the things I have managed to achieve. I have refused yummy cheesy pasta at work yesterday with kids bday cake: along with garlic bread later with cheese. Ok so I had a bit of ham but I managed to not binge like I usually would. Managed well over two litres of water too. Today I managed to say no thank you to a fruit platter, more bday cake, rocky road tray bake, potato skins and garlic dip and homemade burgers my boss made for everyone. So I had some ham and pickled onions but again I think I have done ok. It's still not good enough for me but I think it will get easier. I really want to be strict on myself but felt so tired at work this afternoon. I work in a busy pre school and I'm always on the go but felt like I had no energy this afternoon at all. Like I could have slept on the spot. I really hope this passes. I do feel less bloated and a sneaky peak on the scales say I have dropped 5lbs. I really want 7 before Friday. Even better would be to be in the 15s but that would include a 10lb loss this week.
The ketostix are getting darker too but I really need to stop with the pickled onions and just go cold turkey. Question for you all... When on ss does anyone still take a sweetner on their tea or coffee? Also how much water do you guys aim for?
Hope you are all having a great week so far. :) xx

Oh Also there is conflicting advice with drinking coke zero or not? Opinions xx

I'm not sure on the coke zero, I was told just water, coffee or leaf tea's. If I have coffee I have one sweetener tablet. I have 3 litres of water everyday and to make it easier I brought a half a litre water bottle and just fill it up and have 6 of them a day x

So it's day 2 of my diary and I'm going with day two of my cambridge diet as I didn't do it properly over the weekend. So I have been sitting beating myself up over not being 100% when really I should look at the things I have managed to achieve. I have refused yummy cheesy pasta at work yesterday with kids bday cake: along with garlic bread later with cheese. Ok so I had a bit of ham but I managed to not binge like I usually would. Managed well over two litres of water too. Today I managed to say no thank you to a fruit platter, more bday cake, rocky road tray bake, potato skins and garlic dip and homemade burgers my boss made for everyone. So I had some ham and pickled onions but again I think I have done ok. It's still not good enough for me but I think it will get easier. I really want to be strict on myself but felt so tired at work this afternoon. I work in a busy pre school and I'm always on the go but felt like I had no energy this afternoon at all. Like I could have slept on the spot. I really hope this passes. I do feel less bloated and a sneaky peak on the scales say I have dropped 5lbs. I really want 7 before Friday. Even better would be to be in the 15s but that would include a 10lb loss this week.
The ketostix are getting darker too but I really need to stop with the pickled onions and just go cold turkey. Question for you all... When on ss does anyone still take a sweetner on their tea or coffee? Also how much water do you guys aim for?
Hope you are all having a great week so far. :) xx

You have amazing will power to avoid all that well done x

Thanks hunny. How much water intake do you aim for chick? Xx

3 litres I have half a litre first thing in the morning, then half a litre after the school run, half a litre with 1st shake, half a litre after collecting my children from school, half a litre with second shake and half a litre with 3rd shake. I also add more water to my shakes too x

Think I need to up the water. I have been having at least 2 litres or more but will try aim for 3 I think xxxxxxx

Back