Step 1 Sole Source My new journey...again. :)

Holy kamoly. Just sat down after work. Just managed to have my first product of the day!! Managed to down a litre of water at work with about 5 coffees along with a pint of water just now. Will need to work out how many pints to litres. I have a lot of water to drink before bedtime!! Whoops! Feeling really positive today. Looking forward to settling down with my 2 choco shakes later. Might mix them both together to make is extra thick. Yum!
Question of anyone is reading this... Does anyone leave their three products till night time? I'm so busy during the day if didn't really bother me not having them. I have had one and feel nice and full and am not stressing about tonight munchies as I still have 2 more products to go. Yay!!! Xxxxxxx

I don't have my products all at night but I do leave one to have at 8 o clock to stop any munchies and also enough time before bed so that I'm not up all night running to the loo:D
Well done for having a 100% day x

Thanks chick. Have drank 4 pints water, had my two shakes. Keeping my choccy ones till tomorrow. I so want to be in the 15s by Friday!!
Today I has consumed:
1 mushroom soup
1 strawberry shake
1 butterscotch shake
5 coffees
Over 3 litres water.
Yay for me. Feeling super excited and awesome. Also feeling cold but I like this feeling. Ketosis is a coming!! :) xxxx

Yay for ketosis coming, life is so much easier in ketosis x

My mouth feels like I have smoked 20 cigs in a row! Yuk!! Xxxxx

Ketosis is here for you by the sounds of it x

Hi Hope you all don't mind me joining in on the convo.. I started SS on 2nd October i have had nothing but the 3 shakes and at least 3 litres of water a day, I am now nearly done with day 6 and I really want to give up now :( I am soooo missing food, it's not that I'm hungry to be honest I have not really felt hungry while doing this diet it's the thought of just not eating. I LOVE FOOD haha. It's my first weigh in tomoro which I am excited about, but I have had to ask my CDC to maybe start on Step 2 so I can eat something or start on bars. What plans are you all on? My goal was 3/4 stone for Christmas and worried if I go on S2 that I will not lose that amount but if I carry on on SS I will just give up all together.. It's so hard!! I'm 30, married with 2 children and weigh in at 15stone 12lbs. Thanks for taking time to read my whining :) xx

Welcome pooley :) im doing step 3 as I exercise and have just Over 5st left to loose. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 3 of my diary and day 4 of the plan. Feeling amazing. Had such a busy day and I still have a product to consume. Have had well over 3 litres of water and tomorrow is weigh in day! Eeeeps!
I'm so hoping to get into the 15s. That would mean losing over 10lbs so I don't know if I have done this. If not I hope it's close.
I did well today. The boss made massive bacon, sausage and eggs sandwiches today and my god they smelled so good and I could smell the butter off the massive buns! I refused and also refused te milky vanilla lattes she was making for everyone too and stuck with my coffee with a little sweetner in it to tide me over. Work has been crazy busy and I'm glad for that right now as 10 hour shifts keep me going. I just need the boss to stop being such a feeder ha ha.
I was feeling freezing earlier so I thought I would go for a cheeky sunbed to warm me up a little bit. I don't use them often but they clear my skin up as I do get blotchy on the face. I can't believe how much money I have saved with not eating and not drinking alcohol. I have decided once a week I'm going to treat myself. Like get my nails done, get my teeth whitened, nice candles, body butters...that kind of thing. I refuse to but any clothes for myself until I drop down a dress size and even then it won't be too much. I think spending money in my appearance will make me feel good. It's not what other people think of me. I have never cared about that. But if I pamper myself then I think it will help me feel better and help me on my mission to lose weight. So I'm booked in to get my nails done next Friday. That's my first wee treat to myself. Hold that thought... I need to pee again. :) xx

Evening ladies,

I'm new to this site and that was my first post I posted the other day I thought I would get some sort of notification that there was a reply but obv not!

I got weighed yesterday and I am now 15.0.5lb a loss of 11.5lbs 1 week on SS.. I was so close to packing it in but when I saw the loss I said I would carry on. I can't stand the shakes so my CC has let me start on the bars a week early and I have gone to step 2, that bit of food in the evenings really does help me.
I'm now on 1 shake 2 bars and a 200 cal meal a day.. I am so close to going and making myself a slice of toast.. Since I started step 2 I feel hungry I never felt hungry on SS. I'm really struggling but yet feel so determined not to go off the rails... I have 3-4 litres of water a day.

Well done Fairy557 for not caving in I was the same last week with the Friday buffet at work normally first in line and didn't touch it :) Good Luck with your weigh in tomoro I'm sure you will be in the 15's... How long do you plan to stay on SS? My initial plan was 12 weeks haha i lasted 1. Can you swap and change each week in-between steps do you know? xxx

DONT GO NEAR THAT TOASTER!!! You will undo your hard work!!! 11.5 lbs is absolutely amazing!!! Well done you I'm super chuffed for you.
I don't think it's advisable to switch between the stages. My plan is to do ss for 12 weeks but then I have a night out planned at the end of the month so I do want to eat for that but try make the right choices. So I'll prob do ss+ then back to SS the week after till Xmas. I refuse to not eat over Xmas. Ha ha. I think a wee week off but just watch the carb intake over Xmas will be ok. I love the feeling ketosis gives me. I feel hyper at the moment and feel like I could go for a run or something! It's weird huh!!
What are you struggling with most? Is it the hunger? I find writing these long entry's help me as it stops me eating. Plus my house is well tidier than normal. Plus I have my whole day off planned tomorrow to keep me super busy. :) xxxx

Hahaha I wont :) Thank you xx

High 5 to you for doing it for 12 weeks.. I feel really guilty when I eat the food I am allowed on Step 2.
I'm just struggling as I don't really enjoy the products, I love a bottle of desperado or 6 on a weekend haha and I'm just missing all the crappy food that made me the way I am today!! CARBS haha.
Unfortunately I haven't felt the effects of ketosis as I have been ill with flu since Sunday so I have no energy etc... had a week off work.. house is a tip haha.. Bad timing huh.

I'm gonna have a week off 2 but like you say just try to be better than usual to be honest prob won't be able to eat much anyway with stomach shrinkage (bonus) :)
Yeah I find writing helps and speaking with others in the same situ as no one understands how you feel.. Or they put the diet down. xxxx

I have told very little people I am back on this diet again. I did it before an lost about 5 stone. I put 2 back on over a couple years. I know for a fact everyone would be all ugh it's not good for you. It will never last. You are destroying your body bla bla bla! I have read up on it. It makes sense so to stop them giving me **** I just haven't told them. I was in hospital last year as I have endemetriosis. So to stop people asking why I'm not drinking I have just said I'm on medication and pain relief for that just now. Stops people asking questions. It's a little white lie but I really can't be bothered with folk trying to put a bad spin on things. I'm just about coping with my own feelings on this diet I don't need anyone else's input. Apart from you lovely ladies of course. My boyfriend knows but he's very supportive. He waves the beer in my face going mmmmmmm. Knob! Ha ha xxxxxxx

I'm starting to wish I never told anyone now. I've got the flu and are saying its because i'm not eating.. arghhhhh shurrup! We get more nourishment in the 3 products than they do all bloody week!!
I think I'm trying to do too much at the same time as I also gave up smoking on Sunday (due to being ill ha) but I'm fighting the thoughts saying go on have a fag plus thoughts saying go on get some marmite on toast haha. NIGHTMARE
Hahaha right lad :) xxxxxx

Don't try do too much. I don't smoke heaps. I normally only smoke when I'm drinking but I had one today to stave off the hunger. It was only one. :) xxxx

I think I'm gonna have one ha.. Good luck with weigh in be sure to update us :) xxx

Ha ha I'm such a bad influence. Oh I totally will let you know how the weightloss goes. I better have lost anyways ha ha xxxxxx

Only rubbish thing about ketosis is my inability to sleep. Argh! Xxx

I've ended up having 2 cigs and they tasted rank but its took my mind off toast! Snap.. I'm still up haha. xxx

Back