Step 1 Sole Source My new journey...again. :)

Brilliant you are still in ketosis!! I am well and truly out of ketosis but I will hopefully be back into it by wed. Fingers crossed. :) xxxx

You've done it before and you can do it again, just keep glugging that water I find that helps a lot especially with hunger x

I really feel rubbish after yesterday Numpts. Reminded me not to waste my efforts and eat crap! How's things your way? How's you coping? Xxx

We all have slip ups fairy and it's good that you are noting how u feel in here as it can then remind you how it's not worth it. Your doing great to get yourself back on track tho, always hard to do. Somewhere down the line we all have r moments of derailment!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw you guys rock you know that. Willpower I seen your post about all that hassle with the friends. Don't worry about it. Friends are there to help is not make us feel guilty. If they don't understand they don't deserve to have you in their life. Simples. Xxx

How you getting on today fairy xxx

At work. Tired. No energy. Just want to sleep. I ain't had any products yet. Can't wait till home time at 6pm cx
What about yourself chick? Xxxx

Aw you guys rock you know that. Willpower I seen your post about all that hassle with the friends. Don't worry about it. Friends are there to help is not make us feel guilty. If they don't understand they don't deserve to have you in their life. Simples. Xxx

Thanks fairy I worry far to much need to find a way to snap out of it! Xx

I had them but I just didn't want them. Today was a bit of a rubbish day. I have just had 2 soups in a massive mug. Managed to chug 3 litres of water today and 3 peppermint teas. All I want to do is eat bread. Still not in ketosis yet. Been for a wee on a ketostix. Plus it looks like I'm 3lbs up from Friday! God dam you mini binge from Sunday!!! I won't be doing that again! I'm so pissed off with myself!!! Grrr!! X

Awww the main thing is your back on plan and that gain will be gone in no time x

Thanks Numpts. Saw te weightloss you had. Well done chick. It's made me want to be 100%. I'm just so tired today. I'm hoping it's because I'm ready to go into ketosis. Finger crossed xxxx

How did your day go hun x
I had another stressed shopping day with my naughty little boy x

Not bad went to the health club and ran faster and for longer so was pleased with that :) x

That's brilliant your building your strength up x

Hey ladies. This week has not been as positive as last week. The water intake is going well. However I can't stop picking!!! Picking stupidly on cold packet ham and chicken with fajita seasoning. Just having my last product of the day and feeling like a massive failure. I'm off work on holiday for 12 days and I plan to completely gut my house to keep me busy and also hopefully stop me from picking. Did a ketostix and it's got a tinge of pink to it. Still not that nice dark red/pink I wanted to see. Sorry for being a misery. I'm just so annoyed with myself! I started off great and now I'm failing... AGAIN!!!

Today I have consumed:
1 spicy tomato soup
1 leek and potato soup
1 choco orange shake warm
3 litres water
3 peppermint tea
2 coffees
Feeling deflated, dissapointed and angry. :(

Isn't it funny how a good nights sleep can completely change your view on things. I felt lighter when I woke up this morning. I have been weighing myself at 15.12 for the past few days after my mini binge on Sunday and was never gettin into ketosis. I felt that jittery feeling this morning, got excited and weed on my stick. It's a darkish pinky colour. HELLO KETOSIS!! YAY!!!!! Stepped on the scales and I'm at 15.8 according to them. Ok so it's first thing on the morning but it's given me the wee boost I need. Sitting having my coffee with a wee sweetner in it to start the day. I plan on cleaning out my house. It's just full if crap! I find a clean house helps have a clean mind. Plus it will keep me busy too.
I'm going to put at the end of each entry how I'm feeling. I think it will help show how I feel good and bad on certain days. Isn't it funny I feel rubbish the days after a binge. When I got ketosis I feel great.
Feeling motivated and very positive. :) x

So I'm I'm a bit of a pickle. My son who's 11 has problems with his weight and I really want to nip it in the bud before he gets older. He's a big lad for his age. Is 5ft 7, size 9 adults shoes and is in medium to large mens clothing. He came along with me to slimming world and I never pushed him to join. He was sat on a meeting with me and he really enjoyed it. He was the one who asked the lady if he could join as I thought he would be too young. He really enjoyed the talks and talking about portion control and managed to lose half a stone. He started at 13st3. Because I have stopped slimming world as it didn't really work for me he can't go as I'm not there. My pickle is do I go and lie and feel bad about losing weight faster than everyone there being on a completely different plan and it means my son gets the recognition he deserves for following a healthy eating plan or do I say I can't afford to go and say we can use the weighing machine down at the swimming pool and we can do it with us. I have always said to him I don't want him to lose but it would be healthy if he can grow into his weight. He's such a good kid and with group he did well with the support but without me going he can't go. I don't know what I shoul do. Advice would be great. I would
Much rather my son enjoyed eating but learned how to so it properly through slimming world than have to suffer doing shakes and soups later in life. Don't get me wrong I'm not dissing this plan but I dont want that to be the path my son takes. The fiver a week doesn't bother me. I would pay double so my son doesn't have the same issues with food as I do. Thanks for reading this massive post and I hope it comes accross ok. You know how sometimes things can come accross the wrong way when written down.
Hugs xx

Hey Fairy,

I can completely see where you're coming from, and I can tell you're being a fantastic mum by not pushing your son into anything. I remember my mum telling me I needed to watch my weight age 11 and was completely heartbroken by that. I have a half sister who's seven and she is quick to tell me that she is getting a tummy as all she eats is pasta. I, in no uncertain terms told my mum not to give her the same hard time, as I remember how much it destroyed me for my parent to say that kind of thing.

I too was doing slimming world before this plan, and really loved the support of the group. I'm still toying with the idea of going back once I get to maintenance, but am worried I will feel like a fraud for not having the willpower to stick to a more open plan. If you're still in contact with the consultant at the local group, why not ask them if it would be ok for you to go just as a "driver" for your son, so that he still gets to enjoy, but you're not involved in their plan? That way your son gets to learn and enjoy slimming world and you will still be involved in what he's doing. It might actually be pretty beneficial for you to just listen (I know it would help me) and think about using it as maintenance or something?

Just my thoughts on it and I know exactly what you mean - healthy eating for youngsters is a much better thing to focus on.

xxx

Thing is I know all the tricks and I know how to substitute things. I just am rubbish at putting them into practice for myself. Thanks for the advice though it's really appreciated that you took the time out to read my dilemma xxx

Back