Step 1 Sole Source My new journey...again. :)

WHOO! 4lb is wonderful! Well done! The first stone was recently gained, so it came off pretty quick - I have a feeling my weight loss will be super slow from now on as i've never got lower than 12st 4lb before (i'm currently 4lbs away from that!) xx
Yeah the weightloss will probs slow down a lot with getting nearer to target. I have never been lighter than 14st 11. I'm 6lbs off that!! Eeeeps!! Xx

Hi fairy

So sorry I have been AWOL for the last few days. Well done on your weigh in that's brilliant!

Your bros wedding situ sounds very difficult, I'm not sure I'd be able to go. Y has he invited your ex and his family?

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahhh family, I'm lucky on that one as I don't talk to my brother or sisters after my parents passed away and when my parents were alive my brother and sisters used to cause a lot of trouble for me and it was putting a strain on my marriage. If your being put into a position you don't like hunny don't go, lifes too short for feeling crap because of other people xxx

Hey ladies. So I have decided I'm going to go. It's one night and if it all goes wrong I will be driving anyways. So I had an epic fail over Saturday, Sunday and Monday. I managed to put on 6lbs according to my scales!!! I deserve it with the food an drink I had and to be honest I do regret going a bit overboard however I had an amazing time with friends on the sat and with the lad on Sunday and Monday and I do feel more determined to go for it till Xmas now. I don't see my consultant till a week on fri. I was really hoping to shift another 6lbs by then but now I'm having to shift 12lbs! That bit annoys me ha ha. Ach well it's done now. I'm goin to slimming world with my wee man tonight for him to keep an eye on his weight. I know all them talking about food is going to make me well hungry but I just have to think about the quicker results I'm getting doing this. I'm so impatient. I want to be thin now. I read a quote on here I'm going to keep saying to myself as I though it was brilliant.
"Being fat is hard....
Losing weight is hard...
Choose your hard!"
:) x

Wow that's an amazing weightloss Hun xx
I know, I was so happy. Managed to maintain it at around the 10st mark for ages but since summer it's just been creeping up and up which is dangerous ground for me! So here I am, back again! I haven't set a target weight, I guess I just want to get as low as I can by jan (my next IVF cycle) :)

Hey girls! I have heaps planned for this weekend but nothing that includs eating or drinking! I'm going to the theatre tomorrow with the kids to see hairspray. I'm taking them out for tea but I'm not eating anything. I'm going to sit with my fizzy water and just drink that.
Saturday I'm going to the dreaded reception but I'm driving and not drinking at that. I'm blaming I'm on medication. I'm really not looking forward to that.
Sunday will be chill day and fireworks at night with the kids and the lad.
It has been so bloody hard getting back on plan and drinking enough water. I keep picking at ham and cottage cheese!! Arghhhhh!! Back up to 3 litres water a day but I really need to reign in the picking! It's getting unreal!!!! Why do I do this to myself!! I was seriously questioning if I have the will power to carry on with this xxxx

Hey girls! I have heaps planned for this weekend but nothing that includs eating or drinking! I'm going to the theatre tomorrow with the kids to see hairspray. I'm taking them out for tea but I'm not eating anything. I'm going to sit with my fizzy water and just drink that. Saturday I'm going to the dreaded reception but I'm driving and not drinking at that. I'm blaming I'm on medication. I'm really not looking forward to that. Sunday will be chill day and fireworks at night with the kids and the lad. It has been so bloody hard getting back on plan and drinking enough water. I keep picking at ham and cottage cheese!! Arghhhhh!! Back up to 3 litres water a day but I really need to reign in the picking! It's getting unreal!!!! Why do I do this to myself!! I was seriously questioning if I have the will power to carry on with this xxxx
You do!!! Keep going Hun you can do this!!! X

I'm just so annoyed with myself I totally failed at the weekend! Grrr!! Xxxxx
Hun don't look at it as a failure, look at it as your life at that point was more important. In my 10 weeks before, I went to a BBQ, went to harvester and had an all u can eat Chinese as these were events I couldn't change. I still lost every week. Think of it as a slightly more scenic route on these times to goal xxx

Weekend sounds great! Don't beat yourself up about picking. Why not try SS+ for a week and see if having a little meal to look forward to makes a difference?

xx

Yeah I don't see my consultant till next fri as she was away today. Do you think the weightloss would slow down if I did do that? Xx

I discussed this my my consultant and she said that it might slow a bit as you are taking in more calories, you should still loose well as though there is an increase, it's still not many calories.

I have about 3/4 SS+ meals a week sometimes - usually at the weekend - this week i've reined it in as I needed a good focussed week before seeing friends tomorrow. I love having an SS+ treat and it's nice to look forward to - i'm really excited about moving to 810 soon!

Just think though - what's better - slower more regular losses where you aren't cheating or erratic losses and losing focus on the plan? That was what my CDC said to me, and what i'm passing on. I'd much rather still be on plan with an SS+ meal than cheat because I felt like I was missing out.

Whatever decision you make - we're here to support you!

xx

I discussed this my my consultant and she said that it might slow a bit as you are taking in more calories, you should still loose well as though there is an increase, it's still not many calories. I have about 3/4 SS+ meals a week sometimes - usually at the weekend - this week i've reined it in as I needed a good focussed week before seeing friends tomorrow. I love having an SS+ treat and it's nice to look forward to - i'm really excited about moving to 810 soon! Just think though - what's better - slower more regular losses where you aren't cheating or erratic losses and losing focus on the plan? That was what my CDC said to me, and what i'm passing on. I'd much rather still be on plan with an SS+ meal than cheat because I felt like I was missing out. Whatever decision you make - we're here to support you! xx
Flic you are so lovely and full of info. Thanks for that. Just getting organised for the theatre. I can't wait. Xx

Your very pretty Fairy577 :) I'm here to follow your progress. I will be starting Exante today I hope. I bottles out yesterday. But I must say your losses are amazing Hun...

Jade x

Back