Extra Easy My new journey begins here! Lots of help needed....

suedaltz80

This is my second time on slimming world. Last time I lost 4 stone in just over 4 months but for some stupid reason I went straight back to my old habits and 18 months later I am back after gaining 3 stone :(. Its funny how you dont always notice it creeping on... anyway I need as much inspiration and support as possible so please anyone feel free to help.... I have made a meal plan for this week just hope I can stick to it and stay away from the kids snacks and treat boxes....

well done you for coming back and 4 st in 4 months ..wow!! well u onlky have 3/4 of that to loose now :)
good on u for the meal plan too, of course u can stick to it!! is it stuck on the fridge? ad as for the kids' treats... can u not chuck em in the bin and let them have the same treats as you? mine love alpen light bars ;) lol xXx

Good on you for coming back. It's so easy to slip back into old habits.

Your doing the best thing and planning ahead. What kinds of treats do your kids have? Is it something you could syn and incorporate into your plan you won't feel like your missing out then.

I agree with loolaloop about the kids treats, slimming world makes it easy to have the kids healthy eating too! Have only freddos, treat size milky ways and velvet crunch crisps! They're low syn so that way you can have a treat as well as them lol :)

Oh and there's plenty of child friendly slimming world meals if you need pointers :) x

Back