My new journey

Hi

Do you chop and change between Exante and Slim & Save? I started off on exante as I didn't know about S&S before then, but looking at S&S the variety is a lot better.

Keep on with it, it'll be worth it in a couple of months time when you're telling us that you're 9st 7lbs!

This is my first day trialling S&S, I have read you can swap days as long as you do a whole day of either
If I like it I will be swapping too :) when I finished all my exante packs

Weigh in day - 3.5 lb off bring total in two weeks to 10.5lb loss, very pleased

Trialling a slim and save day today so Looking forward to having something different. I have read you can mix and match as long as you do a whole day. I am back to exante tomorrow. If I like s&s I will be getting more when I finish this exante month
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pm

Red berry bar - nice but very sweet compared to exante shakes. Can't tell it's a meal replacement shake!

Chicken soup - yuk taste like super noodles, still better than the exante Thai chicken one

Chicken with green salad and mushroom
-,nice but I am still feeling hungry

Chocolate coconut bar - yummy, like a bounty bar

Still hungry , hungrier than when I have my exante shakes :-(

Hi, how are you getting on?

Hi Yoyo
Lost just over 2lb this week. It's that time of month so wasn't expecting a great loss anyway. Returning to exante this week and next to finish the pack off, then shall be returning to slim and save
Been taking pictures to keep motivation
3 weeks and I can see a difference

image-429417556.jpg

Week 1 top
Week 3 bottom

Mushroom soup
Strawberry shake
Raisin bar

Another 100% day

No work today
Gonna tackle my bedroom today as it looks like an explosion in a clothes factory has occurred

Todays plans are
Vanilla shake
Raisin bar
Thai soup ?

Got delivery of s&s today to start when my exante has finished. Tucked it away in a cupboard til then.

I also had a realisation last night whilst having a convo with my other half regarding the ordering of pizza. He wanted it, but felt it was unfair on me to bring in the house. I thought about it and said that I CHOOSE to do a vlcd and if I really wanted pizza then I could have it. He isn't dieting so if he wants pizza get it!!
It was sort of a lightbulb moment. I do choose this way of eating and it's not a punishment. I could eat a different way but I like my choice. It's sort of made me more content !

After a long think I have decided to continue with exante/ s&s. I jumped off the wagon to JUDDD, however I need another stone off at least before. Xmas and a VlCD is the only way I can do it.

Fingers crossed for me, first day (round 2) next week

Last edited:
Tomorrow begins the 1st day of my October challenge and I am raring to go. If only I could bottle my enthusiasm and keep it for a few weeks time lol

Day one done and dusted , not too bad :)

Day 2
Had forgotten how disgusting the Thai chicken soup is
My gag reflex did not want to drink it, so only had half

Hello, this is also my 2nd day of a restart. Also coming from juddd just to lose a stone quickly! I'm feeling quite queasy todays :-( nightshift last night. Need it to pass so I can get a shake into me.....

Hope day 2 for you is going well
I am sooo hungry, think its because I didnt finish the shake .,still can taste it too bleugh
Just having my bar and will have a final shake later when I get in from work and I may have it warm
I have to finish them up as they are the remainders from my exante order I didn't finish and they go out of date soon. I have just over a weeks worth ( although I may dodge the Thai chicken one?

Onto day 4
Day 3 was ok -was in the foulest of moods and soo cold yesterday. Tucked myself in bed with my iPad, boardwalk empire and my snuggly duvet
Feeling much sunnier today :)
Plan of action same as yesterday ;-) 100%

jelly2010 said:
Onto day 4
Day 3 was ok -was in the foulest of moods and soo cold yesterday. Tucked myself in bed with my iPad, boardwalk empire and my snuggly duvet
Feeling much sunnier today :)
Plan of action same as yesterday ;-) 100%

Hello day 4! 100% :) x

Yep done and dusted
Off to bed to welcome day 5 :-D

Time to go

Did we restart at the same time ??
I moved over from JUDDD as I need to lose a wee bit quicker than JUDDD was allowing
Hope your return is going smoothly . Thank goodness day 3 is out of way- I struggled with that one last time too

jelly2010 said:
Time to go

Did we restart at the same time ??
I moved over from JUDDD as I need to lose a wee bit quicker than JUDDD was allowing
Hope your return is going smoothly . Thank goodness day 3 is out of way- I struggled with that one last time too

Monday was my first day back. I also came for a blast, going back to juddd in November. It's my own fault, spent so long messing about.

Return is going smoothly. Just made kids pizza for lunch Nd nearly caved lol x

It's hard when you have to cook for the family isn't it
Another day is nearly crossed off though !

Back