ProPoints "My New Life" by 'Hello_2_Slimmer_Me'

All that food yet not as many points as i had expected!!!

Hope you enjoyed your chinese, made my mouth water!! :)

I love walking in forests and wooded areas, so peaceful!! I'm planning on doing that on Monday!

I had weigh in today and over the last 2 weeks i have lost 5.5lbs so that's 10lbs in the last 5 weeks... which is 10% of my target weight loss. I was a very happy bunny. I tried explaining to my mum my system but she couldn't understand how people lose weight eating ready meals! I should make her read your diary even though she doesnt need to lose any weight :)

Anyway have a great weekend Guys x

umm it was good :) ... but i forgot to weigh myself yesterday and this morning so weighted myself this evening and apparently since thursday i've put on 3lb ! :( ... not good but i know its evening so it should be less in the morning (i hope, lol) ... i'm still not convinced that what i pp it as is 100% accurate but as the pp's aren't available i have to compare it to what is ... i really hope ww publish a full (or virtually full) pp list ! it would be so useful !

me too, we had a lovely walk, it was just over 3 miles, but not as fast as i would normally walk as i had my daughter with us but its still better then sitting at home watching tv and the fresh air means we sleep better at night time :) ... hope you enjoy your walk on friday, i did think i might have to go for a walk through my local woods while my daughter's at school next week to walk off the chinese :)

well done that's fantastic ! i bet you were pleased,and so you should be! it a great achievement and feels really good! i remember when i got my 5% and 10% i was smiling the whole week and had a spring in my step :) ... hehe i couldn't believe it either when i found out i could live on ready meals, and still have chocolate and crisps! i was doubtful for the 1st few weeks ... and still am sometimes ... everytime i get on the scales and i've lost weight i'm still shocked :D

Hey there,
Wow that sounds fab.Just googled there and found a post on here from back in September and last comment on it Dubchick81 had rang WW and was waiting for an answer as its 13pts for a portion of chicken balls but it depended what they meant by a portion....
Ill go message her there and see if she ever got an answer...

That is a fab amount of food though. I wudnt have thought i could eat that much! Yum! :)

Hey there,
Wow that sounds fab.Just googled there and found a post on here from back in September and last comment on it Dubchick81 had rang WW and was waiting for an answer as its 13pts for a portion of chicken balls but it depended what they meant by a portion....
Ill go message her there and see if she ever got an answer...

That is a fab amount of food though. I wudnt have thought i could eat that much! Yum! :)

well the book says 13pp for the sweet and sour pork balls and that's a restaurant portion, so i would double it for a full bag (2 portions worth) from the chinese takeaway .... and i would say chicken would be better then the pork as that's quite fatty sometimes :)

yep :) i was stuffed! .... i only have about 2 of the chicken, then i ate the chop suey so i filled up on beansprouts then had a small amount of noodles ... then tucked in to as much of the rest of the chicken as i could manage :D hehe

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend and walks! I had a Chinese over the weekend too and used some weeklies!

Started my new job yesterday which training is going well just so much info to take in. Decided to walk in this morning 4.5 miles :) felt so much more awake I'm going to try walk in every other day :) should help with some weight loss!

We have the Christmas tree lights going on in Edinburgh city centre on Thursday so I'm going to walk about town for an hour or so after work so I can see them go on and the winter wonderland open!.. I feel like a child again hee hee!

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend and walks! I had a Chinese over the weekend too and used some weeklies!

Started my new job yesterday which training is going well just so much info to take in. Decided to walk in this morning 4.5 miles :) felt so much more awake I'm going to try walk in every other day :) should help with some weight loss!

We have the Christmas tree lights going on in Edinburgh city centre on Thursday so I'm going to walk about town for an hour or so after work so I can see them go on and the winter wonderland open!.. I feel like a child again hee hee!

The walking will really help your weight loss and to tone up as you go on. I always feel so positive after doing some walking and 4.5 miles in the morning is impressive! Well done!

Back