1x WW Salt and Vinegar Crinkle Cut Crisps - 2pp

Tea:
Morrisons, Eat Smart, Chicken Hotpot - 8pp
Carrots - 0pp
Sprouts - 0pp

Dessert:
M&S Count On Us, Skinny Chocolate Frappe Dessert - 3pp

Snacks:
5x Slices, Tesco L/C Crumbed Ham - 3pp (was out of date tonight, really must stop buying it or actually use it in something... but made a good healthy filling snack)

1x WW Chocolate Mini Roll - 2pp
1x 22g Bag, Cadbury Spooky Shapes - 3pp

Total: 30pp

Wednesday 09/11/2011

Breakfast:
1x Tin Peaches, Juice Drained - 0pp

Lunch:
2x Slices, Hovis Thick Slice White Bread - 6pp
2x Slices, Tesco Crumbed Ham - 1pp
20g Clover - 4pp (?? not sure exactly how much was there as my dad made my sandwich, but i usually use 10g of spread and i know there was more then that, lol )

Tea:
WW from Heinz, Chicken Curry and Rice - 8pp
2x WW Mini Naan Bread - 6pp

Snacks:
1x 22g Bag, Mini Chocolate Fingers - 3pp
1x WW Chocolate Mini Roll - 2pp

Last edited:
Thursday 10/11/2011

Breakfast:
Apple and Grape Snack Pack - 0pp

Lunch:
Tesco Southern Fried Chicken with Fries - 18pp
100g Tesco Creamy Coleslaw - 5pp

Tea:
WW from Heinz Chicken Hotpot - 6pp
Broccoli - 0pp

Total: 29pp

Lost 2.5lb at WI today :) that's now over 2 stone off since i started :)

i'm now on 30pp a day !

Last edited:
Well done on your loss. I'm really struggling. I take it chips and chicken are your treat after weigh in. How many of your weeklies do you use?

Thursday 10/11/2011

Breakfast:
Apple and Grape Snack Pack - 0pp

Lunch:
Tesco Southern Fried Chicken with Fries - 18pp
100g Tesco Creamy Coleslaw - 5pp

Lost 2.5lb at WI today :) that's 2 stone off since i started :)

Congratulations!!!!!! Nothing more to say to that :) xx

Well done on your loss that's fab!
Been reading your diary and finding it very inspirational as again I don't have time for lots of home cooking so do often have ready meals and I like the idea of bulking them out with lots of free veg!!
Well Done again :)

Well done on your loss. I'm really struggling. I take it chips and chicken are your treat after weigh in. How many of your weeklies do you use?

yep it is at the moment :) ... and the full fat coleslaw :)

..... i don't have a take-away near me (which is probably a good thing) so i have a home cooked one which is less pp's then the actual take away would be too :)

i try not to go over my daily's even on WI day as i like to keep my weekly's for the weekend :D
if i know i have a weekend where i can be good coming up though i will use a few for an extra treat.... cause i used a lot at lunch i just had 6 for my tea (ww from heinz chicken hotpot and broccoli) so i still stayed in my daily's.

over the whole week though i usually only use half my weekly's ... i've never tried using more to see if i still loose weight ... i would if i needed them as i wouldn't let myself go hungry but so far i've never needed them :)

Well done on your loss that's fab!
Been reading your diary and finding it very inspirational as again I don't have time for lots of home cooking so do often have ready meals and I like the idea of bulking them out with lots of free veg!!
Well Done again :)

thank you :)

kool, its good to know that it can help others too. :) i like that with the ready meals i can fit it into pp's i have, e.g today i have 23pp for lunch so only 7 left, so i had a ready meal for 6pp with loads of broccoli for free and that still leaves me 1pp for a hot chocolate later, or if i use a weekly too i can have a piece of chocolate :)

So well planned!!

I had the day off today so after going out for a walk i was adventurous and actually cooked! Shocked myself :) I bought the new WW magazine today to see if theres any nice, quick recipes. Will have a look later although i do have a freezer full of WW ready meals :)

So well planned!!

I had the day off today so after going out for a walk i was adventurous and actually cooked! Shocked myself :) I bought the new WW magazine today to see if theres any nice, quick recipes. Will have a look later although i do have a freezer full of WW ready meals :)

lol not really, it just sounds like it in writing, lol. :)

woo go you :) was it something really yummy ? ... hehe i brought the new magazine today too, there is some good xmas ideas / tips in it :) ..... lol my freezer is running out of ready meals, think a trip to iceland will be needed soon so i can re-stock it :)

Friday 11/11/2011

Breakfast:
None today :( ... by the time i got home it was lunch time :(

Lunch:
2x Warburton Seeded Burger Rolls - 8pp
4x Slices, Tesco L/C Roast Chicken - 2pp
30g? Flora Light - 3pp (had to guess as my dad buttered my roll and i think it was a bit more then i usually use, so want to make sure its covered)
Lettuce - 0pp

Dessert:
1x WW Chocolate Cheesecake - 5pp
1/2 Tin, Mandarin Segments, Juice Drained - 0pp
11g Light UHT Cream - 1pp
(i've got my dad liking WW food now :) ... he couldn't believe this dessert was diet food! :) )

Tea:
Tesco L/C Sweet Chilli Chicken with Noodles - 9pp
Beansprouts - 0pp
Broccoli - 0pp
Spring Onion - 0pp
Frylight - 0pp
1 Tbsp Soy Sauce - 0pp
1 Tbsp Oyster Sauce - 0pp

Snacks:
1x 22g Bag, Cadbury Spooky Shapes - 3pp
1x Treat Size Cadbury Flake - 2pp

Total: 33pp

Last edited:
Saturday 12/11/2011

Breakfast:
1x Coco Pops Cereal Bar - 2pp

Lunch:
Tesco Value Sweet and Sour Chicken with Rice - 9pp
Stir Fry Veg (same as last night as i made enough for 2 meals) - 0pp

Dessert:
2x Cadbury Roses - 3pp

Tea:
Hungry Horse Lasagne with Garlic Bread - 22pp
Side Salad (no dressing) - 0pp

Dessert:
1/3rd Candymania - 15pp (after removing the pp's from the 2 twix fingers its 30pp for the whole thing so this is then 1/2 of the pp's, just to be on the safe side)

Total: 51 pp

30pp Daily
21 Weekly

Total Weekly's Used = 24/49

Sunday 13/11/2011

Breakfast:

Lunch:
200g Roast Pork, Trimmed of Fat - 9pp
Carrots - 0pp
Sprouts - 0pp
100g Waitrose Roast Potatoes - 3pp
Gravy - 1pp
2x Aunt Bessie Yorkshire Puddings - 3pp

Tea:
2x WW Petits Pain - 6pp
1x Tin, WW Tuna in Thousand Island Dressing - 2pp
1x Bag, WW Salt and Black Pepper Tortillas - 2pp
Lettuce - 0pp
Few Sticks of Red Pepper - 0pp

1x Treat Size Dairy Milk - 2pp

Monday 14/11/2011

Breakfast:
1x Apple and Grape Snack Pack - 0pp

Lunch:
200g Roast Pork - 9pp
Bubble and Squeak - 2pp
86g Boiled New Potatoes - 2pp
Carrots - 0pp
Onion - 0pp
Sprouts - 0pp
Frylight - 0pp

2 Tbsp Tomato Ketchup - 1pp

Tea:
WW from Heinz Chicken Casserole - 5pp
170g (Cooked Weight) Aunt Bessie Mash Potato - 5pp
Carrots - 0pp
Sprouts - 0pp

Snacks:
1x 22g bag, Cadbury Mini Chocolate Fingers - 3pp
1x Treat Size Dairy Milk - 2pp

Total: 29pp

Last edited:
Your food sounds so yummy. I'm too scared to use my weeklies as I'm scared I won't loose.

:( ohh no. why don't you try using a few of them one week and see if you loose, then if you do use a few more? i'm too scared to use all of mine but i know i can get away with using half :) ..... i've only had 2 gains since i started and one was a hen weekend (so wasn't dieting) and the other one i don't know why i gained, lol.

i don't mind the occasional gain though, i'm in this for life so if i have the odd week now and again when i don't lose any weight its not the end of the world :D

.... so far this week my scales at home haven't gone down but i still have a few days to go before WI :) so fingers crossed they'll go down :) .... if not i know i've stayed in my pp's and that's the main thing :)

I do use a few. I think I've used about fifteen and have a 1.5 gain so far. My weigh in Friday so I will have to use only about 20 dailies from now to hopefully get at least half a pound off. Frustrating.

ohh no :( ....... don't drop your daily's though or you might find you gain more ! .... cause your body then goes into starvation mode and holds onto all the food you do eat ! :(

Back