2x Slices, Tesco Light Danish - 3pp
10g Flora Light - 1pp
1x Small Tin, Heinz Spaghetti and Sausages - 5pp

200g (raw weight) Potato - 4pp
80g Tesco Creamy Coleslaw - 4pp

Dessert:
1x Twin Pack, WW Double Chocolate Chip Cookies - 2pp

Total: 29pp

Was really good as decided not to have a burger at the disco and came home and cooked tea instead :)

Saturday 22/10/2011

Breakfast:
10g Flora Light - 1pp

Lunch:
Fish and Chips from the chippie !! :) .... the first time i've had this since i started the diet and i really enjoyed it ! :D - 30pp

Snack:
1x WW Rich Toffee Bar - 2pp

Tea:
WW From Heinz Chicken Hotpot - 6pp
Cabbage - 0pp
1x Tin, Carrots - 0pp

Total: 42 pp
31 Daily
11 Weekly

(Total Weekly's Used = 16)

Went for a 2 hour walk today (about 5 miles) ! ... it was just a stroll with my mum and daughter but i walked off half my chips i had for lunch :) .... i don't count my active points but it felt good to know that my lunch wouldn't really be so bad :)

Sunday 23/10/2011

Breakfast:
1x Tin Peaches, Drained - 0pp

Lunch:
1x Tin WW Chicken Noodle Soup - 1pp
1x Slice, Tesco Light Danish - 1pp

MacDonald's Crispy Chicken Salad - 7pp
1x Sweet and Sour Sauce - 1pp
Medium Diet Coke - 0pp

Snacks:
1x Bag, WW Cheese Flavour Bites - 2pp

Tea:
Morrison's Eat Smart, Chicken in Peppercorn Sauce with Roast Potatoes - 9pp
1x Small Tin Sweetcorn - 3pp
1x Tin Carrots - 0pp

Dessert:
WW Toffee and Honeycomb Sundae - 3pp

Total : 27pp

Was really good today as i knew i was going out for lunch with my dad (after we'd been shopping) and i didn't want to be too bad after having fish and chips yesterday so thought i'd have soup and a slice of bread before going (about 11am) then when we went to MacDonald's i would be good and just order a chicken salad ...... although that was a struggle for them !! i wish i'd just ordered a burger! the woman that served me was useless !! ..... it wasn't my local macdonalds and i won't be going there again !

i wanted a tray liner (as they have the NI on it and i wanted to see how many pp's were in which salads, as i ran out of time to look this morning) but they didn't have any (or if they did they weren't using them .... the food was just put directly onto the trays... luckily the menu on the wall has kcal posted so knew all salads were under 400kcal so would be less then 10pp!
i ordered a Crispy Chicken and Bacon Salad ..... and the woman said she'd have to go and see if they had any salad !! ..... baring in mind they sell big salads and side salads and put lettuce in nearly all their burgers i would assume that ordering a salad (that's on their menu) wouldn't have been a problem ! after a few minutes she returned and confirmed my order (crispy chicken and bacon salad) and i said yes please :) .... then she asked "what dressing" i said none, but could i have a sweet and sour sauce .... as i knew i'd looked before and that was only 1pp and i didn't know what the others were ... and i love sweet and sour sauce ! :D
then i ordered my dads and daughters meals

what i actually got was a crispy chicken salad .... no bacon, even though i ordered one with bacon and she had confirmed "with bacon"
once we'd got the food and a table i realised i wasn't given and cutlery to eat it with (or told where i would find it) so back up to the counter to queue again! ... to be told they are now where straws and serviettes are ... or at least they are in this restaurant ! ...... got back to the table, no sweet and sour sauce ... back up to queue again! ... back to table, no bacon on the salad ! ... F**K IT i'll do without, i was hungry and didn't have the patience to queue up and ask this woman again !! my chicken was already going cold and my salad getting hot! .... definitely not good customer service and i felt like an awkward customer for ordering a salad off their menu instead of burger and chips ! :(
i won't be going back there again and really feel like writing a letter of complaint to their manager ! ..... if they can't cope with doing anything that's not burger and chips then they shouldn't put it on the menu ! .... and a few manners from their front of house staff wouldn't go amiss ! .... even an apology for forgetting the sauce wouldn't have hurt ! rather then huffy behaviour for having to make her walk 2 steps from her till to get it ! :(

Last edited:
Hello_2_Slimmer_Me said:
thank you :)

its a home-made one

i use a medium flan case (its 2pp for 1/4 of the flan case) .... but you can also buy mini individual ones for 2pp each

then i drain the juice off a tin of mandarins and arrange them in the case

then i make up a sachet of hartley's sugar free orange jelly and let it cool down. then i put it in the fridge and stir it every 15 min till its starting to set then spoon some of it over the mandarin segments and put in the fridge to finish setting !

..... so its all free just have to pp the flan case (and cream you serve it with ;) )

Ooh thanks so much for that info hun - will defo give that a go :)
I've never used a flan case lol!

Hello_2_Slimmer_Me said:
Friday 21/10/2011

Breakfast:
1x Banana - 0pp

Lunch:
Cos Lettuce - 0pp
1x Chedds Brick - 2pp
10g Tesco Finest Olive Oil and Cornish Sea Salt Crostini - 1pp
174g Cooked Chicken - 6pp
45g WW from Heinz Salad Cream Style Dressing - 1pp

Tea:
10g Flora Light - 1pp
1x Small Tin, Heinz Spaghetti and Sausages - 5pp

200g (raw weight) Potato - 4pp
80g Tesco Creamy Coleslaw - 4pp

Dessert:
1x Twin Pack, WW Double Chocolate Chip Cookies - 2pp

Total: 29pp

Was really good as decided not to have a burger at the disco and came home and cooked tea instead :)

I like how you use your points as it all sounds really satisfying but still comes in at 29pp!
I like chedds bricks too :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

hehe i get bored easily too. it will probably be something different for lunch everyday next week :D

yep its a good meat that's why i eat so much of it, and its really filling ! ... ohh chicken pasta sounds good ! :) ... maybe with a bit of WW sauce in it :)

i'm glad i'm getting over my cold too. it was driving me crazy ! i couldn't get out and do anything or anything around the house that needed doing .... hehe the no appetite is good when on a diet but i had quite low loss this week and i think its because i wasn't eating enough for a few weeks .... so making up for it this weekend :D

ohh your doing great, well done :) .... sts is still good (its not a gain so no harm done) and yep there is always next week for a loss ! .... did you have a non diet day this week? it sounds like you expected not to lose! ? :)

she's 4 1/2 now. she started school in september so this was her 1st school disco! :D she absolutely loved it ! :)

hehe i'm usually on here late myself as i wait till my daughter is in bed ! (although sometimes i get on here during the day, but its only briefly)

thank you :) i hope too. i hope you keep up all your good work too!

xxx

Thanks. No I didn't have a non diet day in the week if I had one of those I wouldn't get back on track again. I did expect to stay the same because I had to do alot of guessing in the week which I hate. Also everytime I get to a certain weight I always find it hard to loose anymore thats when I think I will start the exercise.

I'm glad your daughter enjoyed her 1st school disco bless her. She'll be bringing the boys home before you know it kids now adays grow up so fast.

Good menus yet again over the weekend x x x

Ooh thanks so much for that info hun - will defo give that a go :)
I've never used a flan case lol!

I like how you use your points as it all sounds really satisfying but still comes in at 29pp!
I like chedds bricks too :)

hehe, let me know how you get on. i luv flan cases :)

thank you :) ... yep i'm always satisfied... i have 31 a day but try to stick to 29 :) .... then i have the extra's for an evening treat if i want one :) .... thing is sometimes i'm so satisfied on free food i don't even get the 29pp in ! .... so i'm working on this at the moment and trying to plan a bit better !

xxx

Thanks. No I didn't have a non diet day in the week if I had one of those I wouldn't get back on track again. I did expect to stay the same because I had to do alot of guessing in the week which I hate. Also everytime I get to a certain weight I always find it hard to loose anymore thats when I think I will start the exercise.

I'm glad your daughter enjoyed her 1st school disco bless her. She'll be bringing the boys home before you know it kids now adays grow up so fast.

Good menus yet again over the weekend x x x

:( ohh no :( .... i had a gain this week (only 0.5lb but still a gain :( ) .... i think it was mainly cause i didn't do any fast walking as its half term and i always had my daughter with me, but i hadn't gone over my pp's (so technically i shouldn't have had a gain) ..... also it could just be my body this week ....so hopefully i'll have a good loss next week and it will have evened itself out ... i don't mind if it does it now and again but i had a small loss last week then a gain this week ...... so i'm getting a bit fed up of sticking to plan and not really seeing the results on the scales.

i was a bit annoyed at class as we had someone else covering our class this week as our leader was on holiday (and it wasn't very busy, only about 10 people stayed) and when she asked if anyone had a bad week she looked at me !! :mad: .... at the scales i'd already told her it was probably just because of my body this week so felt a bit annoyed as i felt i hadn't had a bad week !! i'd stuck to plan and tracked everything .... it just didn't show on the scales ! :( ..... also with just 0.5lb it could have been the difference between a STS on my normal leaders scales and a gain on hers ! ..... or even just the clothes i was wearing could have made that difference!

hehe yep it won't be long before my daughter is bringing home boys ! :D ... she is already growing up so quickly ! .... i've noticed the difference in her this week compared to how she acted in the week before she started school ! i've really enjoyed spending time with her again this week (although still looking forward to her going back to school on tuesday, hehe)

Monday 24/10/2011

Breakfast:
1x Coco Pops Cereal Bar - 2pp
1x Banana - 0pp

Lunch:
2x Warburton Sliced Rolls - 8pp
20g Flora Light - 2pp
3x Slices WW Ham - 1pp
Cucumber - 0pp
Lettuce - 0pp
Red Onion - 0pp
Yellow Pepper - 0pp
1x Small Pot, Pineapple in Juice, Drained - 0pp
1x WW Chocolate Mini Roll - 2pp

Tea:
Morrisons, Eat Smart, Cumberland Pie - 8pp
Sprouts - 0pp
100g Petit Pois - 1pp
10g Gravy Granules - 1pp

Dessert:
1x WW Toffee and Honeycomb Sundae - 3pp

Total: 28pp

Tuesday 25/10/2011

Breakfast:
2x Belvita - 3pp

Lunch:
2x Warburton Slices Rolls - 8pp
20g Flora Light - 2pp
3 Slices, WW Ham - 1pp
Cucumber - 0pp

Tea:
Asda, Chosen By You, Classic Giant Yorkshire Pudding with Roast Beef - 11pp
Carrots - 0pp
Sprouts - 0pp
10g Gravy Granules - 1pp

Dessert:
3x WW Caramel Shortcake - 10pp

Total: 36pp
31 Daily
5 Weekly
(Total Weekly's Used = 21pp)

Wednesday 26/10/2011

Breakfast:
2x Belvita - 3pp

Lunch:
Morrisons, Eat Smart, Chicken Breast with Red Wine Sauce and Garlic Potatoes - 8pp
Sprouts - 0pp

Tea:
1x Pack, Sharwood's Sweet and Sour Microwave Noodles - 11pp
177g Cooked Chicken - 6pp
1/2 Bag Beansprouts - 0pp
1/2 Onion - 0pp
1/2 Head of Broccoli - 0pp
Few Sprays of Frylight - 0pp

Total: 28pp

Thursday 27/10/2011

Breakfast:
4x Belvita - 6pp
1x Banana - 0pp

Lunch:
Tesco Southern Fried Chicken and Fries - 18pp
100g Tesco Creamy Coleslaw - 5pp

Tea:
Asda, Smart Price, Sausage and Mash Pie - 8pp
Carrots - 0pp
Sprouts - 0pp

Dessert:
1x Tin Peaches, Drained - 0pp
1x Hartley's, Sugar Free Raspberry Jelly - 0pp
1x Tesco Goodness Raspberry Fromage Frais - 1pp

Total : 38pp

31 Daily
7 Weekly

(Total Weekly's Used = 7pp)

Last edited:
finally added all pics i've taken (and uploaded to computer) of meals from beginning of the month ;)

including a pic of my mandarin flan :D

........ next thing i need to do is to make cauliflower in white sauce look a bit better when photographed, lol .... it honestly looked better in real life then in the pics :) ... and tasted a lot better then it looks in the pics too !! :D

Just looking at your menus looks like ur doing really well!!needed some inspiration to get back on track again!xx

thank you :) .... i hope you find something you like :)

i'm looking for some pumpkin recipe ideas to try this year (as we have 2 pumpkins to carve! ) ..... i made a pumpkin cake last year but shouldn't really make that this year as i'm on the diet :D

thought i might try some savoury ideas .... not sure if i like pumpkin though, lol .... it was nice in the sweet recipes but not sure if i'd like it as a main ingredient, e.g if i make pumpkin soup!
..... maybe i'll run my pumpkin cake recipe through the recipe builder and see what it comes out as ! :)

Hello_2_Slimmer_Me said:
thank you :) .... i hope you find something you like :)

i'm looking for some pumpkin recipe ideas to try this year (as we have 2 pumpkins to carve! ) ..... i made a pumpkin cake last year but shouldn't really make that this year as i'm on the diet :D

thought i might try some savoury ideas .... not sure if i like pumpkin though, lol .... it was nice in the sweet recipes but not sure if i'd like it as a main ingredient, e.g if i make pumpkin soup!
..... maybe i'll run my pumpkin cake recipe through the recipe builder and see what it comes out as ! :)

I was told that pumpkin soup is delish but the thought just makes me feel sick,I've got two pumpkins to carve too and can't decide what to do with them after,be a shame to waste them xx

yep me too, i'm not really a fan of soup ! :(

i found a recipe for pumpkin cheesecake on esource ..... and individual baked pumpkin custards ..... and pumpkin muffins ....... however all would require buying more ingredients, lol ... so in the long run it would cost more to use up the pumpkin instead of wasting it, lol :)

Hello_2_Slimmer_Me said:
yep me too, i'm not really a fan of soup ! :(

i found a recipe for pumpkin cheesecake on esource ..... and individual baked pumpkin custards ..... and pumpkin muffins ....... however all would require buying more ingredients, lol ... so in the long run it would cost more to use up the pumpkin instead of wasting it, lol :)

Pumpkin cheesecake and muffins just sounds wrong!lol xx

Pumpkin cheesecake and muffins just sounds wrong!lol xx

hehe well i think the pumpkin cheesecake does sound wrong, but the pumpkin muffins just seem to be a healthier version of the pumpkin cake i made last year .... its a bit like carrot cake (and tastes like it too) so not as bad as its sounds :D

Back