My new life

Grrrr! Can't update my ticker! Last time i just clicked on it but nothing is happening this time. Can anyone help?

Congrats on your weightloss!!! that's fab

To udate ticker, just ckick on it, it'll take you to the ticker factory page, ask to enter your pin, then you just choose edit weight
HTH!!!

Thanks Guys, I am feeling rather pleased with myself!
Chelle, i may be in smaller knickers soon but i don't think they'll ever be little lol. My backside is my biggest asset!
Therealbbe, i think i would actually die on the biggest looser!!!
enlightenme, i usually do that but it's not working for some reason :-(
Just met my Mum,Dad,Sister and b/f at teh pub for a water! They're having lunch but i declined and quickly brought my boys home to cook them lunch. What did they want.............flipping bacon sandwiches! Oh the smell! I had a butterscotch shake which was revolting, the first one i haven't liked.

Day 9
So yesterday was a struggle,so much temptation in the way. It's shocking how big a part of my life food is. The anger and sadness i feel when i know i can't have any is crazy! I was trying to make sense of it all last night in my head and i have to remember that actually i can eat whatever i like, it's my choice not to right now, no one is making me do this, in fact most of my family would rather i didn't.
I've been trying to think about what i'm feeling every time i really want food. It's all a bit hard to unravel. I feel empty without it. Having a full stomach makes me feel kind of safe, nurtered, content. I'm obviously a comfort eater. I know i eat to squash down feelings, so i don't actually have to confront them. I eat through boredom, loneliness, because i know i shouldn't and because i'm treating myself. I feel good for not giving in to temptation yesterday but i know that once back in the world of food, just a small piece of cake would still leave me having to finish the whole thing off!
I need to find something that will give me all the comfort that food does, or maybe find a way to not need the comfort ? It's all a bit of a muddle at the moment!

Half term so i didn't have to rush to get up.:family2: Full of energy today and feeling good! Started 30 day shred and now i hurt all over but feel good for doing it( hard work though):faint2: Got to 12pm and i was thinking why am i hungry so early, then realised i hadn't had my first pack yet! Ketosis has def kicked in. What a difference a day can make, feel so much better today than yesterday :D

hey half term too, unfortunately as the kids are home, gotta get up earlier to exercise before they come down for breakfast. so day 7 shred... Saw my cdc, she said i was prob retaining water as i was sts!! plus told her i started the shred again. Anyway, don't see her for another 18 days, so that's my new goal, 18 days 100% SS and shred!! hope to see a real difference

Hope you ladies are doing fantastic!

enlightenme, sts sucks doesn't it? :sigh:You know you're doing everything right though so it's bound to show in next weeks weigh in.
Day 10
Wow 10 days in :D Really pleased that i've stuck to it 100%, and it really has been hard work :( However i'm over the worst and looking forward to the new slim me:)

Completed day 2 of shred, although i can't seem to update the ticker. I have very sore muscles and again it was hard today :eek: No pain though gain though so will do my best to stick at it.

Going to take the boys to the cinema this afternoon so will take my bar to nibble on with me and will drink lots of water, just hope i don't have to keep going to the loo!

I'm a sereal weigher and since Sun the scales have only moved 1/2lb :mad: 1 Stone already i know but i do like to see a smaller number each day. It's a habbit i know i need to break but i do love that feeling when a new number appears.

Anyway, will def be 100% again today, hope everyone else has a good day x

Day 11

I had a blip :cry:Last night i decided i needed to eat, that this diet was a really silly, unhealthy and unneccessary thing to do. I nearly ordered a chinese :eek: I ended up eating an extra bar and some ham (knowing this wouldn't take me out of ketosis)

So i'm thinking i must have not really wanted to give up or i would have ordered that chinese. I just wanted to eat, why, i don't know. I have resisted so many temptations including a mcdonalds that the boys had a couple of hours earlier and there was nothing in the way to tempt me at that point.

I am premenstral, maybe this is a trigger for me after all? Anyway the result was serious trapped wind all night! Had my normal dayley weigh and put on 1/2 lb and i have a serious headache.

Now i realise that what i had was not terrible at all, the weight and headache are probably symptoms of totm but.....lesson learnt! I have woken up this morning with none of the same thoughts of not needing to do this. I know i do need it for me, for my confidence, my health and my pride. So next time i will try to sleep on it before i give in and hope that helps.

Anyway, here's to another day, hope everyone has a good one :)

tryin again said:
Day 11

I had a blip :cry:Last night i decided i needed to eat, that this diet was a really silly, unhealthy and unneccessary thing to do. I nearly ordered a chinese :eek: I ended up eating an extra bar and some ham (knowing this wouldn't take me out of ketosis)

So i'm thinking i must have not really wanted to give up or i would have ordered that chinese. I just wanted to eat, why, i don't know. I have resisted so many temptations including a mcdonalds that the boys had a couple of hours earlier and there was nothing in the way to tempt me at that point.

I am premenstral, maybe this is a trigger for me after all? Anyway the result was serious trapped wind all night! Had my normal dayley weigh and put on 1/2 lb and i have a serious headache.

Now i realise that what i had was not terrible at all, the weight and headache are probably symptoms of totm but.....lesson learnt! I have woken up this morning with none of the same thoughts of not needing to do this. I know i do need it for me, for my confidence, my health and my pride. So next time i will try to sleep on it before i give in and hope that helps.

Anyway, here's to another day, hope everyone has a good one :)

Well done you!!!! U might thunk why am I saying well done I will tell u!!! It is amazing what u didn't do no Chinese, no crap, no chocolate ok extra bar but that don't count :D u should be very proud of your self because that was a first challenge and u passed!!! Your right 1/2 lb is very likely totm anyway just wanted you to know I am very proud of u and keep it up lovely
Sharon xxxx

Well done you!!!! U might thunk why am I saying well done I will tell u!!! It is amazing what u didn't do no Chinese, no crap, no chocolate ok extra bar but that don't count :D u should be very proud of your self because that was a first challenge and u passed!!! Your right 1/2 lb is very likely totm anyway just wanted you to know I am very proud of u and keep it up lovely
Sharon xxxx
Thanks Sharon, it def was totm as i now know, 5 days early which never happens. Feel really ill with it though, headache, tired dizzy etc. Have been trying to drink as much as possible and am starting to feel a little better. I just hope this doesn't happen every month!

tryin again said:
Thanks Sharon, it def was totm as i now know, 5 days early which never happens. Feel really ill with it though, headache, tired dizzy etc. Have been trying to drink as much as possible and am starting to feel a little better. I just hope this doesn't happen every month!

Awwwwww you poor think I hope it doesn't happen every month toooooooo!! On a positive note least u know for sure now and u must feel so much better have lovely evening sweetie tc hope u feel better soon xxxx

:cry:I'm sooo miserable. I've felt so ill all day, sick dizzy, tired, hungry and a headache. I've had 4 litres of water but i just feel like my body has nothing left to give if that makes sense :confused:

I have just made my last pack of the day but the thought of eating it is making me feel physically sick. I want this so much, for so many reasons and i know i'm not ready for food as i would instantly binge. At the same time though i don't want to spend the next couple of months feeling miserable, irritable and so week.

I had none of these symptoms on LL so not really sure why it's happening. I'm seeing my CDC tomorrow so will talk to her but she'll say have more water, when i know i'm drinking more than enough :mad:

I just want to eat tonight soooo much, i feel like i'm going mad :wave_cry:

Hey hun, have just ready your journey so far and seen your last comment. Stay strong sweetie, you can do it!! You don't want the pack because your body doesn't feel "Physically hungry" but you need to take it for the goodness that it will bring into your body! I find this a real challenge at times but I know from experience that skipping packs means the beginning of a downfall for me!

You can do it, just think how much lighter you'll be in another 10 days. Get plenty of rest if you're feeling exhausted, I find I go to bed a LOT earlier on CD even though you are not supposed to feel tired! Take things easy, using up cals rushing around after your boys is probably causing your body to feel tired - try not to wear yourself hard (easier said than done I know!). Do you normally drink caffeine? Have you been drinking it? I know a few ppl who have complained of dizzyness as a result of not taking as much caffeine as they are used to due to concentrating on drinking more pure water on the diet! Try having a cup of tea or something and see if it helps, worth a shot.

Big hugs hun, you can do it and your body IS able to cope with this and will not let you down if you stick with it. I wanna be hear in another 10 days seeing you post about more fantastic losses like you've already had! :D

xxx

I'm on 4 packs now as i'm 6ft tall so don't really think i should have more, you may be right about the coffee, will try having my usual amount. I stayed 100% so pleased with that :)

Day 12
Still feeling very sick and dizzy this morning though the cramps and headache have gone. The scales are moving again too which is encouraging.
I have to work today, just hope the dizzyness goes, then off to see my CDC as my weigh in day has moved. Will talk to her re problems i'm having, although she doesn't even know i'm on 4 packs yet!
Day 13

tryin again said:
I'm on 4 packs now as i'm 6ft tall so don't really think i should have more, you may be right about the coffee, will try having my usual amount. I stayed 100% so pleased with that :)

Day 12
Still feeling very sick and dizzy this morning though the cramps and headache have gone. The scales are moving again too which is encouraging.
I have to work today, just hope the dizzyness goes, then off to see my CDC as my weigh in day has moved. Will talk to her re problems i'm having, although she doesn't even know i'm on 4 packs yet!
Day 13

What do ya mean she doesn't know ur on 4 packs you are supposed to be on 4 packs she ahould be making sure u are on 4 packs xxxx

If you are SS-ing, even on four packs a day, I don't think you should be doing any kind of demanding physical exercise. There is not enough carbohydrate in your diet at present to provide glycogen to fuel your muscles and you could easily get injured.

When I was on CD a few years ago I, too, felt ill. I was shaky and faint and often had to lie down on my bed until the faintness had passed. I had to change to a higher step, one that included some food.

I don't know what this 'shred' is but it sounds like extreme exercise. This may be why you feel ill?

Take care of yourself, your health is important.

What do ya mean she doesn't know ur on 4 packs you are supposed to be on 4 packs she ahould be making sure u are on 4 packs xxxx
She started me on 3 and said that it'll be cheaper and i'll loose weight quicker that way but i really didn't think it was a good idea. After feeling so weak i included another pack a day, glad i did now!

Just got back from CDC and she was very encouraging actually. She said there's no way in i should be feeling like this and i'm to have 4 packs a day as well as one piece of protien and she'll be keeping in touch every other day to see if it's helping. I'm really relieved actually, have been seriously thinking about coming off the plan this morning as work was just hell, i just felt so dizzy and weak :( The thing is i really want to do this, i want the weight off once and for all and i know this works.
She also weighed me and i've lost 16lbs in 12 days which she said was very good but probably too much for my body to cope with.:eek:

So, chicken for tea it is then :D:D I've also just had 2 slices of ham for an added boost as i'm completely done in!

girlygirl, I think you're probably right. The shred maybe only 20mins long but it's intense and thinking about it, i've only really struggled since doing that earlier this week. I've felt too ill to do it the last couple of days and think i will keep it on hold for a while. My bodies loosing enough at the moment on it's own and i think with my already busy lifestyle and active job, it may have been a step too far.

Hello you that weight loss is amazing well done you!!! :D very pleased that CDC was encouraging when they are like that it certainly keeps ya motivated have a lovely evening and enjoy ya chicken and ham lol take care chick cxxxx

Wow, 16lbs in less than 2 weeks is INCREDIBLE, well done you! Glad you stuck with it when things got tough and are working through the difficult times, it'll make you stronger in the long run! :) xxx

Day 13

Feel good today! Had my chicken last night and not sure if it's that that's made me feel better or just totm symptoms now past. Struggled to have the 4th pack after chicken as i was full! Kind have feel like i've cheated a bit ? The scales show 1/2 lb gain also, but realistically it's prob not the chicken, it was a very small amount.
May just use the chicken option when i'm feeling rough, not sure yet, but eating feels like i'm not doing this 100%.

So today i know i'll succeed, i'm not hungry and don't feel dizzy at all or even slightly tempted by thoughts of food. I'm finally at the stage where i think actually, i can do this :D

Back