• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My new motivation

Beccubug

Silver Member
S: 17st2lb C: 14st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 34.2 Loss: 2st13lb(17.08%)
As I have said on another thread I seriously dabbled with CD last year and got nowhere, I seemed to have no motivation and made so many excuses as to why I HAD to eat Pizza. This time althoug I am only on day 5 it feels totally different, I have so much motivation and the stubborn will power I had the first time around seems to be back. I put this all down to the fact that my boyfriend proposed on Christmas day. I think having the wedding dress to think about and even to a smaller extent the engagement party is really keeping me in the zone.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
good for you for getting in the zone, you have to be in the right frame of mind to stick to this and you have a great motivator, and congratulations on your engagement xx

MinnieMel

Why Be Normal?
S: 192lb C: 192lb G: 138lb BMI: 33 Loss: 0lb(0%)
Congrats on your engagement. And I do think planning your wedding and knowing that these pictures will be displayed and looked at for years and years is motivational. I have been married 24 years and my children like to look through those photos.

MM

Last edited:
S: 17st1lb C: 11st9lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 5st6lb(31.8%)
Congrats x

Beccubug

Silver Member
S: 17st2lb C: 14st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 34.2 Loss: 2st13lb(17.08%)
That is great motivation! Congratulations, when do you hope to tie the knot? x
Sorry, I missed everyones replies. We are looking at summer 2012. It is a long way off but I would really like to be well established in my new body and I am having my dress made so would like to be able to get that started some time at the beginning of next year. My Mum is doing it so I will give her plenty of time.