• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My new puppy!!

My puppy was born 3 weeks ago and the breeder has sent me this picture today. I'm so happy and can't wait to get him as I have wanted one for two years!! He is called Hector.

He is an Italian Spinone and he is a gundog ..... a very big gundog!!

Only 5 weeks to go!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

He is super adorable.
I have only ever met one. You do not exactly meet them on every street corner.
Just think of the exercise you will get walking him.

aaawww he's cute. Post some more photos when you get him home!

maclynn

Silver Member
oh, he's so cute, love puppy's:D

Sooo cute! I am very broody at the moment. Not for another baby though- I want a puppy! It is just not right time in our lives to have one but one day...

He looks adorable, enjoy! :)

Sooo cute! I am very broody at the moment. Not for another baby though- I want a puppy! It is just not right time in our lives to have one but one day...

He looks adorable, enjoy! :)
I know what you mean about timing. We were thinking of getting a puppy 2 years ago, but our other dog, Bob (11yrs) had to have his front leg amputated as he had a tumour, so it was not the right time then and we have just been waiting to feel that it's the right time.

Finally, we came to the decision 5 weeks ago and was lucky enough to find a breeder really close who's ***** was due that week.

Aw, he's adorable! I don't think I've ever seen one, I had to Google his breed to see what he will look like. Lol.
Can't wait for you to get him home & post more photos :D

He's adorable Margery!

I'm a cat person I guess - we have 3, although the one I'm not entirely convinced understands he's a cat. :D

A dog is out of the question now as I work full time. Next door have an elderly otter hound called Alfie and I could just eat him.

He's adorable Margery!

I'm a cat person I guess - we have 3, although the one I'm not entirely convinced understands he's a cat. :D

A dog is out of the question now as I work full time. Next door have an elderly otter hound called Alfie and I could just eat him.

I've just googled Otter Hound .... they're gorgeous!!

He's a star Margery - so laid back he's almost horizontal. :cool: His "parents" have one of these super duper camper vans so he spends every winter touring southern Europe with them.

Maybe when I retire I'll get a dog - although at the moment it's looking more like 45 cats and a tartan shopping trolley. :D

He's a star Margery - so laid back he's almost horizontal. :cool: His "parents" have one of these super duper camper vans so he spends every winter touring southern Europe with them.

Maybe when I retire I'll get a dog - although at the moment it's looking more like 45 cats and a tartan shopping trolley. :D
Are you going to turn into one of those 'Mad Cat Women' :D

I think you'll find you'll have to push them around in a pushchair with lots of bags hanging off it!!!

New photo for you all. He growing very nicely. 2 weeks to go until I can go and see him :cry: and then only one week to wait until he comes home :D

Attachments

I just love him !!!! What a baby he looks cuddled up to his breeder.

You will enjoy him so much.