My new puppy!!

Margery Dawe

Silver Member
S: 15st12.5lb C: 15st6lb G: 9st12.5lb BMI: 37.1 Loss: 0st6.5lb(2.92%)
My puppy was born 3 weeks ago and the breeder has sent me this picture today. I'm so happy and can't wait to get him as I have wanted one for two years!! He is called Hector.

He is an Italian Spinone and he is a gundog ..... a very big gundog!!

Only 5 weeks to go!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

• Hector hector (2).jpg
    Hector hector (2).jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 148

fillymum

synful soul
S: 107kg C: 85kg G: 79kg BMI: 33.2 Loss: 22kg(20.56%)
He is super adorable.
I have only ever met one. You do not exactly meet them on every street corner.
Just think of the exercise you will get walking him.

krupskaya

Gold Member
S: 12st12lb C: 11st4lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 28.4 Loss: 1st8lb(12.22%)
aaawww he's cute. Post some more photos when you get him home!

big bear

A bear on a mission!
S: 14st7lb
He's lovely...love the name X

peggypig

Silver Member
S: 11st10lb C: 9st4.5lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 2st5.5lb(20.43%)
He is so cute I love puppies they make me smile. I think Im a dog person hubby likes cats. I bet he smells gorgeous that warm puppy smell awwww

maclynn

Silver Member
S: 17st13lb G: 14st10lb
oh, he's so cute, love puppy's:D

catxx

S: 10st0lb C: 9st8lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 23 Loss: 0st6lb(4.29%)
Sooo cute! I am very broody at the moment. Not for another baby though- I want a puppy! It is just not right time in our lives to have one but one day...

He looks adorable, enjoy! :)

Margery Dawe

Silver Member
Sooo cute! I am very broody at the moment. Not for another baby though- I want a puppy! It is just not right time in our lives to have one but one day...

He looks adorable, enjoy! :)

I know what you mean about timing. We were thinking of getting a puppy 2 years ago, but our other dog, Bob (11yrs) had to have his front leg amputated as he had a tumour, so it was not the right time then and we have just been waiting to feel that it's the right time.

Finally, we came to the decision 5 weeks ago and was lucky enough to find a breeder really close who's ***** was due that week.

Qua Sae

Aw, he's adorable! I don't think I've ever seen one, I had to Google his breed to see what he will look like. Lol.
Can't wait for you to get him home & post more photos :D

Medusa

He's adorable Margery!

I'm a cat person I guess - we have 3, although the one I'm not entirely convinced understands he's a cat. :D

A dog is out of the question now as I work full time. Next door have an elderly otter hound called Alfie and I could just eat him.

Margery Dawe

Silver Member
He's adorable Margery!

I'm a cat person I guess - we have 3, although the one I'm not entirely convinced understands he's a cat. :D

A dog is out of the question now as I work full time. Next door have an elderly otter hound called Alfie and I could just eat him.

I've just googled Otter Hound .... they're gorgeous!!

Medusa

He's a star Margery - so laid back he's almost horizontal. :cool: His "parents" have one of these super duper camper vans so he spends every winter touring southern Europe with them.

Maybe when I retire I'll get a dog - although at the moment it's looking more like 45 cats and a tartan shopping trolley. :D

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
Oh he's beautiful! :heartpump:

sarahm85

Silver Member
S: 12st7lb C: 10st2.5lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 2st4.5lb(18.57%)
Aw he's so cute! We've had our rescue dog 3 weeks now and he's settled in really well, a total pleasure to have around. Plus he's keeping me fit with walks - he's a terrier breed so he's quite an active dog... when he wants to be, he's currently snoozing on the pouff!

Margery Dawe

Silver Member
He's a star Margery - so laid back he's almost horizontal. :cool: His "parents" have one of these super duper camper vans so he spends every winter touring southern Europe with them.

Maybe when I retire I'll get a dog - although at the moment it's looking more like 45 cats and a tartan shopping trolley. :D

Are you going to turn into one of those 'Mad Cat Women' :D

I think you'll find you'll have to push them around in a pushchair with lots of bags hanging off it!!!

i<3jellybeans

S: 16st4lb C: 16st4lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Oh bless! Soo cute

Margery Dawe

Silver Member
New photo for you all. He growing very nicely. 2 weeks to go until I can go and see him :cry: and then only one week to wait until he comes home :D

Attachments

• Hector Hector 2.jpg
    Hector Hector 2.jpg
    324.9 KB · Views: 71

fillymum

synful soul
S: 107kg C: 85kg G: 79kg BMI: 33.2 Loss: 22kg(20.56%)
I just love him !!!! What a baby he looks cuddled up to his breeder.

You will enjoy him so much.