My new puppy!!

He is absolutely gorgeous, lucky you bet you cant wait to get him home.

Lovely boy!!!:D

He is gorgeous! Bet you can't wait for the next few weeks to pass until you can go and collect him!
Our latest (an Irish Wolfhound) has just turned 1, and is still all goofy and daft, and still makes us laugh everyday, particularly the way the two older dogs are so disdainful of his silliness, and just give him that 'oh, really?' look as he knocks something over or tries to catch his own tail!
Enjoy Hector, hes adorable!

He is gorgeous! Bet you can't wait for the next few weeks to pass until you can go and collect him!
Our latest (an Irish Wolfhound) has just turned 1, and is still all goofy and daft, and still makes us laugh everyday, particularly the way the two older dogs are so disdainful of his silliness, and just give him that 'oh, really?' look as he knocks something over or tries to catch his own tail!
Enjoy Hector, hes adorable!

Oh !!!! Photos please. They are another wonderful breed.

I'll have to work on this - inserting photo not as simple as I thought!!

Sue, I read on another thread that you have 7 dogs including 2 great danes - now that must keep you busy (and make you feel very loved too!) Have you seen the film Marmaduke - the cat flap scene still makes me laugh! Thats like Alf, has no idea of his own size and really thinks that he's a yorkshire terrier!

Just trying as an attachment (not the best of photos but limited in work!)

Attachments

• Hard life 19 Aug 10.jpg
    Hard life 19 Aug 10.jpg
    485.1 KB · Views: 34
Awhhhh he looks a babe. That nose looks so big and very healthy.

Yup, for my sins, 7 dogs and I love each one of them, naughty, minky, monsters that ther are.

I haven't seen Marmaduke so must look for it this weekend.

We have to watch our 2 big ones because sometimes they do manage to fit through impossibley small spaces. I think they must breath in lol !!

He is beautiful...

Cherry-Pie, I love your pic, a wonderful shot, wish I could capture one of my dog like that.

And catxx - I know your broodiness, I so want another pup this year, even have her name picked out already!

I am definitely a dog person. My husband is a no animal at all person so you can appreciate the fight I have to have my pets!!!

Looking forward to more pics.

x

Cherry Pie, that is a gorgeous picture. He looks adorable!!!

Awww he's adorable!!!!

He is a cheeky monkey but we love him!

Luckily in between being daft he is quite lazy so easy to take pics of - unlike the other two where I tend to get lots of blurry pictures of swooshy tails!

Margery Dawe, I bet you're on countdown now?!! So exciting!

Back