MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

brilliant news :)

morning :) just filled up with 2 eatsmart crumpets, 2 cups of tea and a glass of water and i physically can't move!!!!

havin my hair cut later im so nervous!! hate havin it cut off i feel like ive lost my security blanket!!

how are ya today :) xxxx

I'm doing good today thanks hun, apart from having a case of the runs, (nothing to do with xenical) i suffer with IBS :(
I love having my hair cut, makes me feel lighter lol, could do with getting it done soon. Hope your having a good day!!

Guess what ladies....
Had to update my ticker as the doctor said Monday my starting figure was 6lbs more than I thought. So just updated and found out I've lost 26lbs in 25 days wow that's really really good :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Thats great news hun, well done!!

Chin up Rach, relax till you feel better and then really push it :)

nope not gone over my calories at all, and no where near for my fat intake!! Even my carbs have been lower than my limit, so dont know whats going on, i wonder if sometimes my IBS could be to blame!!

Thanks booboo, but i think i am going to give it a go, so far my tea has stayed put lol (TMI sorry)

I understand hun.....see how you go but don't make yourself weak if you haven't eaten your amount :)

well ive just bin on a drive to warrington (OH job interview weekend so had a practice run) and he cudnt resist going to mcdonalds, AGAIN, and i had to sit there drinkin a medium diet coke, whilst he ate a large big mac meal and a strawberry milkshake..THE PAIN!! i onestly couldn't even give in when i counted the calories he pushed in after ten minutes!!!

And Rach, Ur an inspiration with all these things ur fightin against, plus the weightloss on top of that!! just shows that if ur successful, so can anybody!!

ive ordered my jillian michaels dvd so it should come this weekend i hope!! and i too am SICK of going under my calories, then wen u exercise ur allowed to eat more, but how much food can one eat when trying to diet and not feel like takin 2 steps backwards!!!

urhhh, im guna have to try to up them or else im going to come to a solid stand still :( xxx

aw thanks hun, i dont feel like an inspiration though!!

Well done for resisting macdonalds, i know its not easy, especially when your sitting there and you can smell it all!!

Where are you from? you living in cheshire? or did i already ask you that? i sometimes forget who i've asked i have a memory like a sieve!!

You will need to try and up your calories, i dont always use the ones i got from exercising otherwise there wouldnt be any point in doing the exercises, in my opinion, but its handy to have them there if i ever need them :)

ohh you are !!!

and ino i will try to up them, but running out of ideas is one of my downfalls!

and nooo, i live in Wigan, Gtr Manc :) xx

Jude I haven't upped my calories through exercise ....In fact I have gone from 1800 calories a day to just under 1500 and couldn't eat anything else....:):)

Did my workout last night and according to that i burnt 524 calories, is that even possible??

I am a very proud mummy this morning had a meeting with both my kids teachers, and the reports were unbelievable, my sons (mathew) teacher said she would gladly have a class full of mathews, and that he was well ahead in his work and he was very bright and clever, and hard working. She said he was a credit to us :D :D And ruth my little girl has settled in so well now, and her work is brilliant, her writing is coming on great and she is so well behaved!! She is very competitive also lol, bless her!! So proud of my two babies!! :D :D

It seems very high Rach.....I had some discrepancies with my wii even to the point it showed me a stone lighter than i was !!
A high impact aerobics is 316 calories whilst a 3mph walk for 25 mins is 147 cals....30 day shred is around 520 cals if you did it for an hour !!

Well chuffed with the kids for you Rach , brill news :):)

High impact aerobics 25 minutes is 316 calories burnt

have you tried getting a heart rate monititor.. i got mine from argos for about 15 pounds.
and its really good :)

Ndc331 said:
Guess what ladies....
Had to update my ticker as the doctor said Monday my starting figure was 6lbs more than I thought. So just updated and found out I've lost 26lbs in 25 days wow that's really really good :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

wow thats an amazing loss ? you must be over the moon

Rachgleeson said:
Did my workout last night and according to that i burnt 524 calories, is that even possible??

I am a very proud mummy this morning had a meeting with both my kids teachers, and the reports were unbelievable, my sons (mathew) teacher said she would gladly have a class full of mathews, and that he was well ahead in his work and he was very bright and clever, and hard working. She said he was a credit to us :D :D And ruth my little girl has settled in so well now, and her work is brilliant, her writing is coming on great and she is so well behaved!! She is very competitive also lol, bless her!! So proud of my two babies!! :D :D

hey rach yes it is possible to lose that many calories ? the harder the workout the more you burn. with zumba workout anything between 500 to 1000 calories can be burnt. i so wish i could workout ?

awww what good little kids youve got Rach, proud mummy, and their daddy!!

ahh warrington is around 20miles from mine, but my fella is from st helens so he kind of knows the area and how to get there, i would have no idea!!

as for the ideas, im making my own korma sauce tonight with low fat ingredients, ive not had a curry in ages i hope it tastes as good !! xxx

Back