MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

thanks rach :) going to have the pizza tonight :)

i am worried about the excess skin too as no way would have surgery to remove it but going to try and get a ab trainer thing to help with it. think need to invest in a wii too lol

Enjoy the pizza sall!! I have the ab pro sit up thing, but not been able to do it for a while.. i want to save up for a rowing machine, i dont know where i would keep it but i want one!!

Oh do get the wii, they are brilliant, i just dont get on mine enough!

i will enjoy the pizza :D cant wait for it. i am getting a stepper in a couple of weeks so getting excited about that.

going to look at the prices for a wii thats for sure. mum been saying that when i lose my first stone she will treat me so might ask for some money towards one :)

i will enjoy the pizza :D cant wait for it. i am getting a stepper in a couple of weeks so getting excited about that.

going to look at the prices for a wii thats for sure. mum been saying that when i lose my first stone she will treat me so might ask for some money towards one :)

Thats a great incentive sall, gives you somat to really work for now, and you will get that stone gone in no time!!

My mam offered me an incentive too - a really nice holiday (I'm thinking Hawaii!) when I reach my goal weight, so that's really helping to keep me motivated. I can't recommend the Wii enough, I absolutely love it! And there's so many fitness games for it now, we're spoilt for choice! I haven't tried the WW pizza but I'll have to have a look for it, I always crave pizza so that will be a big help for me! Hope you enjoy it :)

definately going to save for a wii. might have to wait till after the concerts in march thou as all spare cash going to towards that at the moment but that is also a good incentive to lose too.

i found the ww ones in freezer at morrisons and a new fresh on in fridge at co-op and its half price at the moment too :D

I only have a Tesco down here, but I'm sure they'll have them in too :) Definitely going to have a look!

The concerts in March are definitely an incentive to keep going, you'll be able to dance for much longer once you've built up your fitness! It'll be great fun :)

I find that I need the incentives, otherwise I just give up. It's great motivation to have something to look forward to :)

Ok so as you know i havent felt the best today, diet wise... i havent cheated or anything its just the dreaded side effects!!

Had a mad day really, my liitle girl was off ill, kept burning up and my son pulled a fast one, so he was off too.. little monkey he is..I gave in as i knew so many had been off with sickness, back to school for him tomorrow though!! Kids!!

Food diary for today!!

Breakfast
Branflakes, milk and a banana

Lunch
Morrisons eat smart pasta carbonara

Tea
Turkey, carrots and mushrooms in blue dragon stir fry sauce
Harlteys Jelly
Tesco low fat yogurt

Snacks
Fruit stars
2 morrison s&v rice cakes
Grapes

Been looking through more stuff in the cupboard that i had got thinking they would be ok, and special k mini bites are gone and so are the go ahead things..the special k ones shocked me i thought they would be good, so disappointed as i love these!! Oh well, will have to get more of tesco's lighter choices as they seem much better!!

Last edited:
Hi Rach

The Special K bars, (think red berry) are ok and the Alpen Light bars are fine too. Have them if craving something sweet!

Just a quick post to say hi and hope you and kids feel better tomorrow!

It's a learning curb all this but at least we can help each other out x

Hi Rach

The Special K bars, (think red berry) are ok and the Alpen Light bars are fine too. Have them if craving something sweet!

Just a quick post to say hi and hope you and kids feel better tomorrow!

It's a learning curb all this but at least we can help each other out x

I thought i was doing well lol, never mind. Like you say were all learning as we go..its a good job i'm on here and that i have people to help me out!! :D

My son felt better as soon as he realised it was too late to go into school :mad:

Whats the story with carbs while on xenical is there any rule for it? Everything seems to be going through my mind today!!

Hope your ok susie!!

Aww, hope your lil' ones are able to go to school tomorrow x

having a horrible day again today, feeling really bloated, dont even feel like i have lost any weight at the moment, although not sure if i would feel like i had after 2 weeks anyway! Feel really down, my trousers dont even feel any looser on me, and i thought they would of felt a little different, not expecting a huge difference just thought there might be a slight one. Maybe i am looking for too much after all i am only in my 3rd week, its just i spoke to someone who has been doing this the same time as me, and their clothes are are looser on them. i suppose were all different.

Breakfast
Tinned spaghetti (couldnt be bothered with cereal today)

Lunch
Left overs from last night, turkey and rice etc

Tea
w/w pizza
w/w dessert

Snacks
Hartleys jelly
fruit stars

I dont seem to be over eating or anything just having a bad day i guess.. i know i shouldnt but i weighed myself this morning and i am still the same as monday even though i have been good...Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day and i will feel a bit happier with myself!!

Wow i am feeling so much better in myself now, just done Gillian michaels on the wii!! Loved it, but it was so tough!! My knee must not be completely better as it was kinda sore doing it, but i kept going and i completed the 30 minute training!! Pretty dam chuffed with myself!! :D :D

:party0049::party0049:

Todays been a pretty good day, rediscovered cottage cheese, i forgot how good it was, and crabsticks barely anything in them, so a real good choice!! Oh and knorr instant mash, not to everyones taste but i like it!!

My legs are sore after the exercises last night, but a good sore if that makes sense. Not going to go overboard too soon, leaving it tonight then will do more tomorrow night!! Also hopefully going to get another family walk in on sunday!! :D

mm cottage cheese is lovely! never think to buy it tho!

Good idea to start slow and build up your exercise.

Hope you have a good weekend

mm cottage cheese is lovely! never think to buy it tho!

Good idea to start slow and build up your exercise.

Hope you have a good weekend

Thanks Aaliyah, i always forget to buy it, but saw it in the shop the other day... I figure there is no point over doing the exercise, start slow!! Hope your doing well and staying on track!! :D

not a bad day today, apart from the fact my hubby left my new boots on the back of the trolley after shopping luckily they have been handed in.. my marshmallows were in there too :eek: i was going to have a couple tonight with them being free from fat, just as a treat. Now my lovely hubby is eating jelly beans and i cant seem to stop my hand popping in the tub for one lol. Going to be good and not have any more now!! :)

Back