MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

yay well done!! glad the Dr was happy with you too. 23lbs in a month is fantastic!

i'm sure you'll managed 7-14lbs this month if not more the way you're going :)

Well done Rach wow I am well chuffed for you...wahayyyyyyyyyyyy......

Its always nerve racking when you go to the Dr's....You go for it girlie ...stand tall and proud :) xxx

:happy096: woohooo well done rach :D you have done amazingly and such a inspiration to us all :party0038:

Rachgleeson said:
Thanks Caz, got my gorgeous little blue pill from my doctor. Who may i say was amazed with my weight loss :thankyouthankyou: Well going by his scales i have lost 23 lb since i last saw him 4 weeks ago, so for now our scale are in sync as far as weight loss is concerned!! Go back again next month, we both agreed it would be better to get weighed monthly instead of leaving it longer. So a brilliant day for me today,i am the happiest i have been in a long time!! Were aiming for half a stone to maybe a stone by next weigh in, but anything will be good!!

oh wow thats AMAZING rach well done. iv got my first ap with the doc today i really hope he prescribes me the pills. am so nervous. how much do u have left to lose?
uv lost 1stone 9pounds in a monthe im so proud of u x

yay well done!! glad the Dr was happy with you too. 23lbs in a month is fantastic!

i'm sure you'll managed 7-14lbs this month if not more the way you're going :)

I dont know why i was so worried about going now :D

Well done Rach wow I am well chuffed for you...wahayyyyyyyyyyyy......

Its always nerve racking when you go to the Dr's....You go for it girlie ...stand tall and proud :) xxx

Thanks booboo, i felt like i was walking on air when i was walking out lol :D

:happy096: woohooo well done rach :D you have done amazingly and such a inspiration to us all :party0038:

Lol dont know about being an inpiration but thanks so much sall!!

oh wow thats AMAZING rach well done. iv got my first ap with the doc today i really hope he prescribes me the pills. am so nervous. how much do u have left to lose?
uv lost 1stone 9pounds in a monthe im so proud of u x

Anika i have along way to go yet :( but i will get there. Hope you get on ok with the doctor, let me know how things go!! Thanks again!!

Well done chick, will pop in and have a prop catch up soon x

Thanks susie!! Hope alls going well for you.

Thanks everyone for all the support,i really appreciate it!! :D :thankyou:

Rachgleeson said:
I dont know why i was so worried about going now :D

Thanks booboo, i felt like i was walking on air when i was walking out lol :D

Lol dont know about being an inpiration but thanks so much sall!!

Anika i have along way to go yet :( but i will get there. Hope you get on ok with the doctor, let me know how things go!! Thanks again!!

Thanks susie!! Hope alls going well for you.

Thanks everyone for all the support,i really appreciate it!! :D :thankyou:

the doctor refused to prescibe me xenical he said he doesnt believe they help in the long run. thats just really upset me. there so expensive to buy :-(

Congrats hun xxx

Keep up the good work x

the doctor refused to prescibe me xenical he said he doesnt believe they help in the long run. thats just really upset me. there so expensive to buy :-(

aww no :( that is such a shame. cant believe that they did that

Anika , go to another Dr in the practice...

my Dr gave me a hard time took me 40 minutes to get tablets !!
They do help long term as they basically train you to change your lifestyle....thinking you will exercise ect too and the fitter you get the more active you are and healthy food also ...can only mean success !!!
They are very expensive to buy thats why I was on Alli before and ended up buying them online cos they were half price compared to chemist !!
Don't get down hun just book to see someone else xx

booboocraig said:
Anika , go to another Dr in the practice...

my Dr gave me a hard time took me 40 minutes to get tablets !!
They do help long term as they basically train you to change your lifestyle....thinking you will exercise ect too and the fitter you get the more active you are and healthy food also ...can only mean success !!!
They are very expensive to buy thats why I was on Alli before and ended up buying them online cos they were half price compared to chemist !!
Don't get down hun just book to see someone else xx

he said that they dont prescribe them at that practice but he said i can get a second opinion from another doctor but whats the point if non of them do ill just be let down again. i mean what do they have to lose by prescribing them :)

120 mg 84 tablets £129.95

sarahistanbul said:
hun how much are they to buy in the uk? i buy them over here in turkey and they cost 120 tl (which is about 50 pound) for one month...

iv come across someone on facebook they selling one box £35 but how do i know if there legit

meds lol

Oh Anika i am sorry hun, maybe go to a different doctors practice altogether!! They do help, they help us to learn how to eat healthily!! I hope you get some, but please be careful where you buy them from!!

congratulations hun...you deserve it

Thanks sarah :D

Congrats hun xxx

Keep up the good work x

Thanks Katy, its not always easy but its worth it.

Going to have a treat tonight of a chinese, maybe i am wrong to do it but i feel i deserve it. You could call it an early valentines meal lol. Its not something thats ever going to be regular, this really is just a one off. I have been really good today so far!! When i used to have weigh in i used to use the whole day to eat what i want as a reward, but not anymore!!

Back