MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

Rach everyone deserves a treat....have a lovely meal...you have done really well :)

I have a treat night every 2 - 3 weeks if we have friends round, we have chinese, i have never had side effects from it due to choosing wisely.

If i did not have the treat i would always be wanting to break the diet.

I usually have boiled rice and stir fried veg, or chowmein.

Keep away from indians, they use gee and as we are all aware thats pure fat xxx

I had a chinese on Alli and was fine with tablet :) have fun xx

depends what your having hun - if the sauce is shiny don't take it! But if you have took all of them so far today it will still cause an side effect as they will be in your system xx

I had a chinese on Alli and was fine with tablet :) have fun xx

Thanks booboo

depends what your having hun - if the sauce is shiny don't take it! But if you have took all of them so far today it will still cause an side effect as they will be in your system xx

I had Chicken kung Po, it wasnt battered or fried! Its only a light sauce that had carrots and peppers and onions in it!! Had a half portion of boiled rice, And one cheese chicken roll which i really shouldnt of had. I actually didnt enjoy it as much as i thought i would. and feel a bit guilty for having it!

i think i enjoy it more coz its when we have friends over! Every one else drinks but i stay on the appletizer or orange juice!

You have to give yourself a one off every now and then or the healthy eating will crash.

My friend is a personal trainer and she has a takeaway and a drink once a week, as long as you don't abuse it you should be ok.

Can't wait for biggest loser - keep watching for the results and tips!

When I move my mate said she will personal train me and i am going to aim for 2 hours in the gym a day x

I think i have just got use to eating low fat food now maybe!! Now a chocolate bar i would have enjoyed that alot more!! :D The biggest loser isnt on here till wednesday. I recorde x-weighted of sky so will watch that in a bit, thats really good too!! I do believe we should all be able to have a treat, but like you said we shouldnt abuse it!! A personal trainer, that would be great!! :D

I wouldn't pay for one - my friend offered her services for free and also she got me a reduced rate at fitness first too x

omg i am hungrier tonight after having a chinese than i have been any other night when i have eaten a lot less, so have been really naughty munching on things i shouldnt of :mad: cant wait till tomorrow now so i can start again!! So annoyed that i let myself do this, i've done so well the last 4 weeks and i go and do this grrrr,how stupid!! :( :(

don't feel down hearted hun, we are all allowed treats! The losses you have had over the past 4 weeks are great and the weight will only go back on if you decide to have treat nights every day!

I find that if i eat my "old" food it makes me hungrier - chinese uses msg which makes you hungrier so you eat more! Next time ask them not to put it in x

dont be angry rach we all treat ourselves from time to time. i know i am next week but am determined it will only be one day. you deserve a treat after the 4 weeks of hard work :D tomorrow is another day

sallouise said:
dont be angry rach we all treat ourselves from time to time. i know i am next week but am determined it will only be one day. you deserve a treat after the 4 weeks of hard work :D tomorrow is another day

so when you treat urself do u not take the pill with that meal?

does anyone on here buy there xenical or do you all get it on prescription. i need to buy em but cant afford expensive version. theres loads of people selling it

personally when i am going to treat myself i wont take the pill with that meal or know i will get the side effects

don't feel down hearted hun, we are all allowed treats! The losses you have had over the past 4 weeks are great and the weight will only go back on if you decide to have treat nights every day!

I find that if i eat my "old" food it makes me hungrier - chinese uses msg which makes you hungrier so you eat more! Next time ask them not to put it in x

Thanks Katy I was just saying that to my husband, that the "old" food must be making me hungry, i will definite be staying away from it for a long time now!! Its made me more determined than ever to get back on it!!

I know thanks Sall, just cant help feeling annoyed with myself, i've not been as bad as i used to be when i used to have my "treat day" on a diet.. In them days i used to eat crap all day :( so i guess i have made an improvement :)

I did take it, as really thats the whole idea of the tablet to get rid of the fat that we shouldnt of eaten!! I am thinking though maybe i shouldnt of taken it :eek:

Thanks girls for all your support :D

Well all is still going well here, had a little treat monday but am completely back on track now and not feeling guilty about it at all :D Started increasing my exercise, well i guess you could just say i have started exercise now as before i wasnt really doing anything. At the moment i am doing an old dvd of davina mccalls i do it in a morning when kids have gone school and before i eat. Doing 30 minutes for now but will be increasing it soon!! Ordered the 30 day shred too, which apparently was supposed to be here yesterday but still no sign of it :mad: cant wait to get going on it, have heard some great reviews about it!! Food diary is more or less the same, not much changing there but i am happy with it and at the moment i'm not getting bored of it at all. Bringing more fruit into it too. Well after the chinese i havent really had any bad side effects YET, i know they could still come!! Had a bit of orange on the loo with wind (sorry tmi) but other than that i have been fine!!

Thanks to everyone for all the support they have given me, it means alot. Hope your all having a good day. I am on the food front but my cat has gone missing :( so feeling sad today!!!

Back