MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

I'm like you Rach, sometimes the willpower just vanishes and I'm like a hoover! I'm going to speak with the nurse on Thursday and see if there is any kind of counselling service they can offer, like Sal's, just to get me through those times.

Why is it that one moment we are so motivated, and the next, it's all out of the window?

Hope you manage to stave of the lurgy that's been going around x

I'm like you Rach, sometimes the willpower just vanishes and I'm like a hoover! I'm going to speak with the nurse on Thursday and see if there is any kind of counselling service they can offer, like Sal's, just to get me through those times.

Why is it that one moment we are so motivated, and the next, it's all out of the window?

Hope you manage to stave of the lurgy that's been going around x

That was definitely me tonight "A HOOVER", never heard it described like that but the so suits me!! I dont know why we do this to ourselves, i am terrible for self sabotage some times.

I hope its not a cold, i guess i will find out properly in the morning :sigh: Fingers crossed tomorrow will be a better day!! :D

Take some paracetamol before you go to bed, just to warn off any bugs that may be lurking, so hope your not coming down with it, it's horrible! Both hubby and I woke this morning with sore throats, both down the right side of the throad, very weird, we're hoping its not a continuation of the lurgy we've both had!

Did you have a light tea which made you hungrier than usual this morning? Perhaps make a mental note of what you have had today and that you may need to bulk it out a little somewhere so that the hunger doesn't come on until your asleep or at all?

Hey rach.... sorry I've not been around, I'm trying to get the time but with my boss being home, I don't tend to get on as much anymore which is slightly annoying, and when I get home from work, its about 8ish, I exercise, then eat then shower then go to bed... ehhh gets boring after a while!

So hope you're ok... I've been skimming the diary, and so glad you are doing the shred! It's amazing! I remember back when I first started out, I started off with the biggest loser game (original one) for the Wii, and its amazing how fit I became, I couldn't do the jumping jacks, (even in the light workouts!) And barely got through a 20 min session of it... but it didn't take long till I was moving up to the moderate routines, and jumping jacks became my friend! Lol...

So glad your cat came back! Must be hard as they do become a member of the family, and you do think them as your baby... so I know how you feel on that one. I dont have any at the moment, but ive had them my whole child hood!

Hope you manage the weekend without becoming a Hoover...

Take care

Take some paracetamol before you go to bed, just to warn off any bugs that may be lurking, so hope your not coming down with it, it's horrible! Both hubby and I woke this morning with sore throats, both down the right side of the throad, very weird, we're hoping its not a continuation of the lurgy we've both had!

Did you have a light tea which made you hungrier than usual this morning? Perhaps make a mental note of what you have had today and that you may need to bulk it out a little somewhere so that the hunger doesn't come on until your asleep or at all?

Hope your not coming down with the "lurgy" again!! Look after yourself, not sure what i did wrong yesterday but whatever it is i have done it again today!!

Had another bad day today thanks to my darling but a nuisance of a mother in law :eek: her and her bloody burgers aarrggghhh :break_diet: So annoyed with myself :rant2: I have still took my tablet, maybe it will make me stronger next time i am tempted and i wont give in!!

Hey rach.... sorry I've not been around, I'm trying to get the time but with my boss being home, I don't tend to get on as much anymore which is slightly annoying, and when I get home from work, its about 8ish, I exercise, then eat then shower then go to bed... ehhh gets boring after a while!

So hope you're ok... I've been skimming the diary, and so glad you are doing the shred! It's amazing! I remember back when I first started out, I started off with the biggest loser game (original one) for the Wii, and its amazing how fit I became, I couldn't do the jumping jacks, (even in the light workouts!) And barely got through a 20 min session of it... but it didn't take long till I was moving up to the moderate routines, and jumping jacks became my friend! Lol...

So glad your cat came back! Must be hard as they do become a member of the family, and you do think them as your baby... so I know how you feel on that one. I dont have any at the moment, but ive had them my whole child hood!

Hope you manage the weekend without becoming a Hoover...

Take care

Hi Kes good to hear from you, i am loving the 30 day shred but not sure if i may have to stop i will see how it goes. My hip has started playing up, burning!! I get something called gluteal birsitis (think thats spelt wrong!!) Will just see if it gets any worse, the doctor had been on about giving me an injection into the hip :eek: I really dont want to stop doing it as i am enjoying it.

Sounds like your very busy at the moment with work and then trying to fit the exercise in!! Makes it a long day!!! Hope your weightloss is going well!! Your a nanny are you? How do you find it? I always said it was something i wouldnt mind doing, but never got round to it!! I love working with kids when they are not my own lol!!

hey how you doing today?

Hey Aaliyah, only just noticed this post!!

Having a good day today, made a curried veg soup which nearly blew my head of lol, Think i made it a bit too hot!! But it was lovely!! Weigh in day tomorrow, :eek: not sure i am looking forward to it, would love to hit my first goal but really cant see it happening after yesterday!! :( :eek: Unless a miracle happens over night!!

You will get to your first goal hun i have every faith in you xxx

Wow Katy you are doing fantastic , do you keep a diary on here or have any tips :)

WOW I AM STUNNED, 5LB GONE

Couldnt believe it when i stood on the scales this morning, had to keep getting on the m to check, so not only have i reached my first goal, i have hit the 2 stone mark!! Will have to have burgers more often lol (NOT) Happy just isnt the word this morning!! Thanks to everyone for all the support!!

WELL DONE RACH....thats great news xx

well done rach :happy096: so pleased for you. knew you could do it

Knackered now. just done Jillian Michaels on the wii, did 30 minutes and according to that i burnt 555 calories off!! :D

Today has just had the best start, i lost 5lb and my lovely hubby had a big bouquet of flowers with a single red rose in the middle delivered to me, How romantic!! Sooo happy!!

what a great start to the week Rach :)

Back