MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

[email protected] rest otherwise you don't know what you are damaging !!

Rang up to make an appointment for Dr for Tuesday my nice Dr is off till 15th bugger so I have to see horrid one !! hey ho will have to do last minute workouts and treadmill on Monday lol :):)

hey guys im in a bit of a dilemma at the moment, ok as iv mentioned the doc wont give me xenical and they are £125 from boots for 3month supply., which seems rather expensive. i was wondering if i should try alli first to see if they work for me cause i dont wanna spend all that money and the product not work for me. my downside is i cant exercise due to back injury, so the weight loss wont be as effective as everyone else, what should i do??

I think you should give alli a try hun, anything is worth a shot, and if it doesnt work then maybe think about the xenical, but i think the alli will work, alot of tried it and succeeded!! Once you stick to it and work hard. Why is you cant exercise? hope you dont mind me asking, cant remember if you already said!!

hope your back and knee get better soon! best not to overdo it tho! if you watch your calories i'm sure you'll keep on losing hun.
Good luck with the wi

if it doesn't get better soon you should go see the Dr. might be able to help.

am doing ok ta. just wondering if its too early to go to bed lol!

Rachgleeson said:
I think you should give alli a try hun, anything is worth a shot, and if it doesnt work then maybe think about the xenical, but i think the alli will work, alot of tried it and succeeded!! Once you stick to it and work hard. Why is you cant exercise? hope you dont mind me asking, cant remember if you already said!!

i hurt my back about 5 months ago doesnt seem to be healing. i cant even go for walk for long. its depressing, before this happened i was doin zumba, i really miss it :-(

5 months is a long time to be suffering, i really feel for you hun!! Its hard to do any exercise when your backs bad as everything seems to pull at it, even sitting and doing weights or punching would probably pull at it!! Whats your doctor said about your back?

Hi Rach...just wanted to reassure you that you can still lose weight when you're not able to exercise.
I lost over 8 stone a few years back, without even lifting a finger (well maybe that's an exaggeration, but I definitely didn't exercise!) Obviously, it's great to exercise for health reasons, and it does boost your weight loss, but it really isn't worth pushing yourself on the days when your body's not able. I bet you'll still do great without it as long as you're keeping an eye on your calories and fat intake.
x

Rachgleeson said:
5 months is a long time to be suffering, i really feel for you hun!! Its hard to do any exercise when your backs bad as everything seems to pull at it, even sitting and doing weights or punching would probably pull at it!! Whats your doctor said about your back?

iv had 7 physio treatments still ongoing but his sending me for a scan now to find out whats going on. feels like my life is on hold. i already had a previous back injury from 5 yrs back gggrrrr now i have this added to that

hope your knee is feeling better soon hun. know how you feel both mine as been playing up today :( horrible. sounded all squelchy when i came up to bed tonight

iv had 7 physio treatments still ongoing but his sending me for a scan now to find out whats going on. feels like my life is on hold. i already had a previous back injury from 5 yrs back gggrrrr now i have this added to that

Thats really tough Anika, must get you down sometimes, i had trouble a bit with my back since i had my second child, get spasms up it but they have never bothered me before, i blame the epidural for the sections that i had!! Hope this scan discovers the problem for you hun!!

hope your knee is feeling better soon hun. know how you feel both mine as been playing up today :( horrible. sounded all squelchy when i came up to bed tonight

Squelchy isnt good sall, never heard it described as that lol. My back seems to be worse than my knee tonight, my hubby threatened to trade me in :) But personally i think he would miss me too much

well the only way to describe it is like pulling raw chicken off a bone sound :( all happened when i was 14 and i had a fall and cause i was overweight the dr i went to see kept saying it hurt only cause of my weight and wouldnt put me forward for physio and as i kept putting all the weight on the good knee both are now dodgy :( awww your hubby would miss you i am sure. sometimes i feel like trading my own body in lol

Hoping all your aches and pains hurry away so you can be pain free........

Rachgleeson said:
Thats really tough Anika, must get you down sometimes, i had trouble a bit with my back since i had my second child, get spasms up it but they have never bothered me before, i blame the epidural for the sections that i had!! Hope this scan discovers the problem for you hun!!

Squelchy isnt good sall, never heard it described as that lol. My back seems to be worse than my knee tonight, my hubby threatened to trade me in :) But personally i think he would miss me too much

thanks rach i hope so too its just doing my head in now. back promblems are nasty. hope your back gets beta too hon

Back