MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

Thanks girls, just a bit frustrated with it at the moment, :( having a hungry day today too arrgh but trying to be good!! As booboo knows i am having problems with my protein lately, eating too much, it just seems so hard to get everything right!! Its either too much protein or too many carbs i cant seem to get it right at all at the moment.

Hope you enjoy spending time with your parent ndc, we seem to be going through the same thing at the moment with out weight lol, trying so hard but dont seem to be getting there, well we are but sometimes doesnt feel like it!!

Sall i know a loss is better than again, just in one of them moods today.

Thanks to all of you for your support!!

know how you feel thou with the eating wise. i seem to be either up one thing or another and then get that right and another goes up. its so frustrating at the moment but i just try now to keep my cals up (not too much thou) and my fat down. the rest i feel will slot into place eventually

hiya girls, WELL DONE RACH !!! its still a loss !!

im havin the same prob with the protein, MFP is always sayin -(xx) on my daily food intake, and today sugar is my problem (first time this has happend though)
but i don't know how to cut down on protein because its in everything i eat !!!

WW chicken curry meal tonight with a tesco light choices nan bread!! i havnt been checkin sodium levels Rach but ready meals are so much easier to eat, i dont eat salt during the day so i hope this is okay!! xx

i am finding ready meals easier at the moment as they have all the amounts there for you to see. have to say most days i have a ready meal. the WW ones i dont find that filling but i have found that a lot of shops own ones (not healthy choice/eat smart etc) are still in the 15g per meal rule.

yeah ino there not so filling, but i usually pile the veg on the plate and gravy with it, or add something with it like a nan bread or crispcakes :)

own brand meals are sometimes better than the "lowfat" option!! ive gotta say i usually have one for tea everyday, unless ive home-made something or im throwing different things together, i quite like quorn burgers at the min, and there really filling!! xx

not a lover of the quorn burgers but love the quorn fillets and mince. most days i have a ready meal with the exception of sunday when its roast day :D

Hiya Jude and Rach ....as long as you don't go too far over your protein your ok...i sometimes go over slightly.....

I mainly keep an eye on calories and fat.....otherwise it can drive you nuts :)

well done on the loss hun!! sorry its not what you wanted but it's all in the right direction!! Fingers crossed you'll get into the 200s next week :) x

Thanks for all your comments girls, its good to hear what everyone thinks :D I am going to stop worrying about everything else and just concentrate on fat and calories, thats what i did to start with and i never had any problems!!

Thanks Aaliyah, i will get into the 200s next week!!

Not been feeling well at all tongiht, had terrible tummy cramps every now and then that would make me feel sick and kinda take my breath away, not had pain like that since my gallstones. :( Feeling a bit better now though,

aww hope you feel better soon rach :( not good when dont feel well. i have come down with a cold

more annoying that anything. its all the sneezing i dont like

A www Rach hope you feel better soon hunny bun ......Sall hope you cold goes quick too......

I have my 1st weigh in with Dr tomorrow ......:)

good luck with your weigh in tomorrow :D i got my 2nd weigh in tomorrow and dreading it

Good luck Sall for your weigh in ,I'm sure you wil do great :)

just got a feeling that not lost much :(

just had my first visit from mr tango :( dont get it thou as been so good last few days

its lovely to read of your weight lost i jsut hope i get there i have been on xenical for two weeks goin to the gym 5 times aweek and eating low fat foods but at the moment there is no change wat so ever realy dont understand what i am doin wrong i dnt feel hungry soo cant be cos im under eating i jsut dont get it i havent lost anything can you give me some advice i dnt want to go to doctor jsut yet as i think she will feel i have been eating too much but i swear i havent had no side effects etha jsut the odd bubbly tummy but apart from that nothing which im glad off any advice please realy need to shed this weight im falling into a black hole and dont want tooo how many people have had successful stories on these i have read soo much about them they sounded great jsut dont know wats happenin with my body though :( would like to hear from someone if you can help me wish uk had good boot camps tht dont cost too much i would go dont want to be fat anymore ive had enuff of it

Hiya Seamus
Don't be disheartened, it has also been proven that the more you worry about losing weight your brain tells your body not too.....so relax.....I don't see it as a diet but a lifestyle change :)

How many calories a day do you eat and how many are you meant to eat?
Don't go over 45g fat a day......
Careful what exercises you do as you want to burn fat first before you build muscle.......muscle weighs more than fat.....
A lot of of go on my fitness pal where you can log food diaries ec

Sall stay positive :)

Back